Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:55 pm
I'm doing good. *puts her pencil down so she doesn't accidentally get any stray marks anywhere* Much better since you showed up, actually...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:02 pm
redface biggrin *grins to cover blush and pecks her shoulder as she turns around*

cool *smirks and pulls her closer* Is that so? *kisses her and kisses her deeper when she returns the kiss*

*smiles at her a few more moments holding her in arms* biggrin

*then reluctantly pulls back after kissing her once more* Why don't I get us something to eat from the bar while you paint, eh? *smiles as she nods and tells what she wants*

*goes to get it while she resumes painting*  

rodenrock

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:13 pm
*after a little while, brings back the food and Kits nibbles her food inbetween painting*

*they chat a bit but mostly sits and watches her paint, a small proud smile on face* biggrin

*winks at her when she looks* wink cool  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:32 pm
*starts packing up her paints* I think that's good for the night...  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:39 pm
Any way I can help, Gorgeous? *stands to feet*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:45 pm
Ummm... you could go wash my brushes and palatte if you want. They'll let you in the kitchen to do that. 3nodding I talked to them about it earlier.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:50 pm
*picks up brushes and palatte, then leans in and kisses her cheek* Alright, Gorgeous. biggrin

*walks over to the kitchen, is admitted access, and starts washing the items*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:52 pm
Thank you. ^_^ *finishes packing up her paints, then leans back to study the painting* Hmmm....  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:54 pm
*thoroughly cleans the brushes and palatte, then dabs them with paper towels, drying them before returning to Kits* Here you go, madam. *playfully bows, holding them out to her with head bowed*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:57 pm
*giggles* Thank you, sir. 4laugh *takes the brushes and palatte and packs them away*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:59 pm
*chuckles and snatches her up, whispering in her ear* You're welcome, madam... twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:06 pm
*giggles* So, what should we do now? ^_^  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:09 pm
*nibbles on her ear, before kissing her cheek* I dunno, what would you like to do? ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:16 pm
*closes her eyes when he nibbles her ear* Well, how would you like to walk me home? wink And maybe stay for a little while? twisted  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

rodenrock

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:21 pm
*talks against her cheek* I would love to walk you home, always, Miss Kits. *slowly kisses from her check to the back of her ear* Would you like me to stay for a little while? *grins evily against her, hands lightly roaming her back*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games