Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:15 am
User Image
                                                          xxxxxxxxx|| ωιтн [Raymond] || ωнєяє [Hogsmeade Station] || ωнєη [Autumn School Year 2035] || xxxx
                                                          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxǀ'м ѕσяяу, вяσтнєя; ǀ'м ѕσяяу ǀ ℓєт уσυ ∂σωη
                                                          xxxxxxƜєℓℓ, тнєѕє ∂αуѕ уσυ'яє ƒιηє - Ɲσ, тнєѕє ∂αуѕ уσυ тєη∂ тσ ℓιє
                                                          xxxxxxƳσυ'ℓℓ тαкє тнє Ɯєѕтєяη тяαιη, נυѕт ву тнє ѕι∂є σƒ Aмѕтєя∂αм
                                                          xxxxxxJυѕт ву уσυя ℓєƒт вяαιη, נυѕт ву тнє ѕι∂є σƒ тнє Ƭιη мαη

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Nike took a sharp turn when some idiot decided to greet her, which was-- oh, it was Raymond. But still, even if the were friends, he was- like everyone- no exception to her glares when someone wanted to ask how she was because no, she was NOT okay. The back of her mind was tempting her that she should tell off Raymond to wipe off that smile and scram, but she knew much better than that. "Evening. What makes you think I'm not in the best of moods?" She asked him, in what seemed to be unintentionally a haughty manner. Nike blinked at the hissing snake that was wrapped around her housemate's neck, but her attention when back to Raymond when he decided to ask how her summer went. Ah, yes, the most underrated question in the planet, but she wasn't a whiny arse who would just declare "Woe is me" to everyone- not even her friends. "Why do you want to know?" She asked tersely, cocking an eyebrow which seemed to be a form of lashing out in her standards. And she didn't not want to say "Oh, you know, my brother was verbally and emotionally screwed up again by our beloved father and so he went rock-bottom and ran away then my parents and my grandparents decided to put pressure on me about how I should be a better heir than my brother and so I'm stufck studying one subject after the other". Like, no way.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ƴσυя тιмє ωιƖƖ cσмє ιf уσυ ωαιт fσя ιт, ιf уσυ ωαιт fσя ιтxxxxxx
                                                          ǀт'ѕ нαяɗ, вєƖιєνє мє, ǀ'νє тяιєɗxxxxxx
                                                          Ɓυт тнє яαιη ωση'т fαƖƖ fσя тнє вσтн σf υѕxxxxxx
                                                          Ƭнє ѕυη ωση'т ѕнιηє ση тнє вσтн σf υѕxxxxxx
                                                          ƁєƖιєνє мє ωнєη ǀ ѕαу, тнαт ǀ ωσυƖɗη'т нανє ιт αηу σтнєя ωαуxxxxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          || Unwillingly Engaged || Attire || Theme Song ||xxxx

User Image
                                                          ((ooc : Sorry about my hormonal angsty teenager oops))space

murruelecreuset

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:46 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Iναя Tøявנø̈яи Eяıκššøи
Tħıяđ Yeαя Hυffłeρυff Rešeяνe Beαтeя Mυggłeвøяи spaxxxcxxe

xxxcccvvvxxx < September 2035 >
                                          ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

xxxaaaᵂʰᵉʳᵉ ʷᵃˢ ᴵ ʷʰᵉᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵒᶜᵏᵉᵗˢ ᶜᵃᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ˡᶤᶠᵉˀ
                                          xxxaaasssᴬᶰᵈ ᶜᵃʳʳᶤᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᶤᶰᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᴬˡˡᶤᵍᵃᵗᵒʳ ˢᵏʸˀ
                                          xxxaaasssdddᴱᵛᵉᶰ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ᴵ'ˡˡ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵏᶰᵒʷ ʷʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵘᵖ ᵃʰᵉᵃᵈ˒
                                          xxxaaasssdddwwwᴵ'ᵐ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ˡᵉᵗᵗᶤᶰᵍ ᵍᵒ˒ ᴵ'ᵐ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ˡᵉᵗᵗᶤᶰᵍ ᵍᵒᵎ

xxxcccvvvxxx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Ivar crossed his arms again when Vitomir explained to him about him not getting enough sleep that when he removed his sunglasses the Slytherin reminded Ivar of Viktor Frankenstein from the movie Frankenweenie. But then, most of Tim Burton's production movies were kind of like that in a way. When he did admit that it was kind of a foolish mistake, he commented in a dry manner, "Yeah. It kinda is. No one wears that stuff unless you're a celebrity in a sea of paparazzi, except we're not." The young Hufflepuff was under the impression that Vitamin was caught off-guard about him actually approaching him. Well, technically, Ivar still didn't like his snooty attitude- But he did appreciate his reason of joining was not because of rebellion and hey, as much as he was a brat at least he was right that the whole Forbidden Forest journey was a bad idea.

When asked about what was his story, Ivar snorted and shook his head when the Slytherin asked him if he lost a bet or something. "Well, that's funny but no, not really. It's just..." He trailed off and looked for one specific redhead who was Reyna, "I mean, I dunno... As much as I like to hang out with Ollie, Tiernan, and Arnie- I'm uh... Don't tell this to anyone but I'm avoiding someone." His face immediately stiffen at the last part, brooding thoughts coming to him once again. Clearing his throat, he decided to ask another question, "Anyway, uh, how's summer? Arnie invited me and Oliver to travel with her family to Italy, it was really warm and nice there compared to England, if you ask me." Actually talking to Vitomir was like pulling nonexistent wisdom teeth right from his mouth with little to none anesthesia. But then, he wasn't going to whine- that was pretty much not Eriksson-like, nor was it Eide-like.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ xxxcccvvvxxx

ᴿᵒˡˡᵉʳᶜᵒᵃˢᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᵗᵐᵒˢᵖʰᵉʳᵉ˒ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵈʳᵒʷᶰᶤᶰᵍ ᶤᶰ ᵗʰᶤˢ ˢᵗᵃʳʳʸ ˢᵉʳᵉᶰᵃᵈᵉ˒cccbbb
                                          ᵂʰᵉʳᵉ ᵉᶜˢᵗᵃˢʸ ᵇᵉᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ᶜᵃᵛᵃˡᶤᵉʳ˒ ᵐʸ ᶤᵐᵃᵍᶤᶰᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ'ˢ ᵗᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃʷᵃʸˑkkkcccxxx
                                          ᴿᵉᵛᵉʳᶤᵉ ʷʰᶤˢᵖᵉʳ ᶤᶰ ᵐʸ ᵉᵃʳ˒ ᴵ'ᵐ ˢᶜᵃʳᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᴵ'ˡˡ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵇᵉ ᵃᶠʳᵃᶤᵈkkkbbboooxxx
                                          ᴿᵒˡˡᵉʳᶜᵒᵃˢᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᵗᵐᵒˢᵖʰᵉʳᵉ˒ ᵐʸ ᶤᵐᵃᵍᶤᶰᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ'ˢ ᵗᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃʷᵃʸᵎkkkbbbpppoooxxx

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                          ωι†h [Vitomir] α† [Hogsmeade Station] xxxcccvvv

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg xxxcccvvvxxx

User Image

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя > vvvxxx

out of character

Xistund

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:17 pm
Cara MiaKitty

User Image
House: Pending 1st Year Zane
Zane stayed silent. He wasn't sure exactly what or who would be coming along. He knew he had family coming. At least, he thought he did have family. He would get onto the train and look around. He didn't see anyone. Maybe something did happen? Either way, he would quickly find a seat and and keep to himself. He felt more moody than usual. He wasn't sure was it just him or was it the whole situation. Either way, he wanted to just chill for now. The magic world, the exploration of it, was going to be a challenge. A challenge indeed. Either way, when the train stopped, he would get off the train and continue on with the rest of the students.
Ooc:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:59 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Fifth Year Slytherin Prefect
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Chaser

User Image User Image
                                                    Location : Hogsmeade Station

Seeing Nike’s glare Raymond remained unfazed. She didn’t scare him. Besides it just further cemented his believe that she wasn’t in the best of moods. Whether she wanted to admit it or not… She looked like she wanted to tell him to go away. What had he’d done? Nothing but like it always seemed no year would be complete without a glare from somebody. Who knew it would be so soon?

“You’ve got that look.” Raymond responded to her. ‘Should I even explain myself…?’ He thought to himself. ‘Probably not…’ He answered his thought. However his mouth had other ideas like normal. “You know like you want bite my head off or anyone rather.” He said immediately regretting his mouth being so damn honest. Well it was too late now.

Looking over at Nike, Raymond knew asking anything to do with the summer would be a bad idea. Rightly so, because being asked why he’d like to know made him c**k an eyebrow. “Why? We’re friends aren’t we? Besides...” He said before pausing. ‘It’s customary to ask but that doesn’t really matter.’ He thought to himself before continuing on. “Last time I saw you, you weren’t exactly happy. So, I can only imagine what your summer has been like.” Why was it a problem that he cared about people? “Either way you don’t have to tell me.”

Status: Why is caring a problem...?
                                                    With: Nike

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Jade Galaksylph
                                                    Diamond Wales

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                                    Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                                    I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                                    Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:39 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 𝚅𝚒𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚒xxx
Third Year Slytherin Half-Blood Heir Reserved Keeper xxxxx

User Image

xxxxᵂᵉˡᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉᶰᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵉʳᵃˢ˒ ᶤᶜᵉ ʰᵃˢ ᵐᵉˡᵗᵉᵈ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ᵗᵒ ˡᶤᶠᵉ
                                              xxxxᴰᵒᶰᵉ ᵐʸ ᵗᶤᵐᵉ ᵃᶰᵈ ˢᵉʳᵛᵉᵈ ᵐʸ ˢᵉᶰᵗᵉᶰᶜᵉ˒ ᵈʳᵉˢˢ ᵐᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵃᶰᵈ ʷᵃᵗᶜʰ ᵐᵉ ᵈᶤᵉ
                                              xxxxᴵᶠ ᶤᵗ ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ˒ ᵗᵃˢᵗᵉˢ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ˒ ᶤᵗ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵐᶤᶰᵉ
                                              xxxxᴰʸᶰᵃˢᵗʸ ᵈᵉᶜᵃᵖᶤᵗᵃᵗᵉᵈ˒ ʸᵒᵘ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵐᶤᵍʰᵗ ˢᵉᵉ ᵃ ᵍʰᵒˢᵗ ᵗᵒᶰᶤᵍʰᵗ

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║██║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

Vito scoffed at the idea of him being a celebrity. "I don't think I'll ever get famous enough for that status, infamous perhaps." The boy said with a bit of a chuckle. He started to listen to what the boy was saying and raised an eyebrow. "So to avoid someone you decided to hang out with me, is that it?" Vitomir said adding a bit of mock melodrama to his words. Before answering. "My summer was uneventful, spent most of it under house arrest for the whole forest thing. Ah I have family in Italy, it's a beautiful place especially at night. "

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║██║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

ˢʸᶜᵒᵖʰᵃᶰᵗˢ ᵒᶰ ᵛᵉˡᵛᵉᵗ ˢᵒᶠᵃˢ⁻ ᴸᵃᵛᶤˢʰ ᵐᵃᶰˢᶤᵒᶰˢ˒ ᵛᶤᶰᵗᵃᵍᵉ ʷᶤᶰᵉxxxx
                                              ᴵ ᵃᵐ ˢᵒ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ʳᵒʸᵃˡ˒ ˢᶰᵃᵗᶜʰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜʰᵃᶤᶰ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵐᵃᶜᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢxxxx
                                              ᴵᶠ ᶤᵗ ᶠᵉᵉˡˢ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ˒ ᵗᵃˢᵗᵉˢ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ˒ ᶤᵗ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵐᶤᶰᵉxxxx
                                              ᴴᵉʳᵒᵉˢ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳᵉᵈ˒ ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏᶰᵒʷ ˡᵉᵍᵉᶰᵈˢ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵈᶤᵉxxxx

< Out.Of.Character >
                                              Sorry for the wait. >.<

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:43 pm
User Image

The Scarlet Steam Engine slowly pulled into the station. A wall of steam puffed out as it came to a stop. The Hogwarts Express has arrived.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:35 pm
He's a real nowhere man,
Sitting in his nowhere land...
Making all his nowhere plans for nobody.
Doesn't have a point of view-
Knows not where he's going to-
Isn't he a bit like you and me?

User Image
ᴍʏʀᴏɴ
ɴᴀᴛʜᴀɪʀ
ʜᴀʀɢʀᴀᴠᴇ

halfblood │ first year │ unsorted

Myron nodded somewhat awkwardly, not wanting to straight out ask if he could see the other boy's comics, but shaking his hand in return. He wished he had a normal, common name like Charlie. Or really anything would be better than 'Myron'. The other boy commented that he didn't recognize him, which caused Myron to in turn stare at him a bit oddly. "Yeah, I mean... why would you? I don't know any other first years." He was the oldest of all his cousins, and Callista was a year younger.

The train ride went quicker than expected when there were comics to discuss, and Myron stepped off the train and into the cold evening, glancing back over his shoulder to see whether or not Charlie was following. He knew they were going to have to cross the lake at some point- Mam hadn't seen much point in trying to hide any of it from him. He knew how the Sorting worked, and what the school was actually like. Mam spoke fondly of it in such an almost regretful way that it made him angry, like she was insinuating she'd like to go back to that time, before Dad and him.

OOC:
Kungfudemoness

Nowhere Man, please listen;
You don't know what you're missing!
Nowhere Man, the world is at your command...
He's as blind as he can be-
Just sees what he wants to see-
Nowhere Man, can you see me at all?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔═══════════════════╗
r a y n e clarke
f i r s t y e a r u n s o r t e d

╚═══════════════════╝

no you don't know what its like
when nothing feels alright
you don't know what its like to be like me
to be hurt, to feel lost
to be left out in the dark

Rayne led the way off the train, pushing people out of the way to get off the train. She was feeling quite cramped after the long trip on the train. Donella had explained more about the school and now that she could see it... Well, Rayne was truly astounded. "That's a big castle." She turned to look at the school again. "So, how do we get there? Walk or take a bus or something?" She didn't see a path or a bus station or anything.

to be kicked when you're down
to feel like you've been pushed around
to be on the edge of breaking down
and no one there to save you
no you don't know what its like
welcome to my life

╔══════════════════╗
Out of Character: ...
╚══════════════════╝

The Forgotten Weasley

Summer II

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:35 pm
The Forgotten Weasley

User Image

《《《《 Gonna ride the world like a merry-go-round 》》》》
《《《《 Like a Ferris wheel that's breaking down 》》》》
《《《《 Drinking angel's piss, gonna crash and burn 》》》》
《《《《 I just want some action so gimme my turn 》》》》

The ride had been fun Charlie and Myron had enjoyed the comics. He never really got to the sandwich but he was sure his mom would understand. He hoped off the train and kept close to Myron. No one seemed to be getting their stuff off so someone must be grabing them. He poked an older studet and asked what to do about his stuff and cat. They said it would be taken to the castle for them. He gave a quick bye to his cat and folowed Myron and other kids his age that seemed to all be in uncolored robes like him. Where the colors the houses? Which one was which? Where would he be? Why were there houses? How where they getting there? So many questions where popping into his mind. Sticking close he hoped to have awnsers for them soon.

Ooc: sorry for the edits just noticed errors

《《《《Like a Chinese drama and conspiracy》》》》
《《《《It's the death of a nuclear family staring up at you》》》》
《《《《It's looking like another bad comedy》》》》
《《《《Just as long as it comes in high-fidelity for me too》》》》

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
First Year | Pureblood | Unsorted

[ OOC ] xxx

Without a doubt, the train ride to Hogsmeade Station had been the longest Lilian had ever experienced. It wasn't the distance, per say, but rather her own impatience that caused the journey to dwindle on and on. Never mind the fact that this was quite possibly the biggest day of her life, Lilian just wanted to be there. Her distracted mind kept her from truly engaging with the other first years, but she knew that there was a greater chance of her forming an actual bond with anyone after she was sorted than on the train ride to Hogwarts. Instead, she had spent the hours focused on her future and how this long, long train ride was the start to it all. When she had received her letter, Lilian became adamant from that day forth that she was no longer just a little girl. It was time to grow up and claim her place in the wizarding world and, if she weren't so impatient, then perhaps she might have been just a little giddy.

Artemis - the lithe, black cat on her lap - chimed in to grab Lilian's attention as the train neared the platform. The red head was up and gliding to her exit, her companion in arm, before the whistle had the chance to blow. And, when it did, Lilian pushed her way off the train and through the station like everyone else. She would murmur apologies here and there, not forgetting her manners as she wove her way through the crowd. Her crystalline blue eyes flitted across the sea of bodies, picking out the ones that wore plain, black robes and meandered toward them. It was best to stick close to fellow first years. The last thing Lilian wanted was to get lost in the wrong crowd on day one.

TheBaddJuju

Gracious Wife

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:59 pm
User Image

xxExxLxxIxxDxxExxxxxLxxYxxZxxOxxRxxIxxOxxȠ xx

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

U N S O R T E D ~ P U R E B L O O D ~ H O G W A R T S

Elide watched as the trained pulled into the station, she had taken the entire ride to the stop to think in silence upon her attendance at Hogwarts, however her silence didn't help with the headache that she had managed to obtain on the ride. The three others that had joined her in her cabin, without asking, had been so loud she had been surprised that no one had come to complain. They had looked about her age and it had distracted her for a while and made her wonder if that was how she was supposed to act. However by the time the train had pulled into the station and people had started to disembark she had finally managed to decide on what she was going to do. First off would be to make some friends.

She would wait until the people in her cabin left before finally standing up and walking out behind them, stopping at the door when a few people from the cabin next to hers walked by. Elide bit her lip for a moment and took a deep breath. 'Friends. Friends are useful, they can help with getting adjusted' Elide thought as she stepped out of her cabin and went for the trains doors, stepping off the train just behind a few others.

Elide put her foot down on the station platform and took a deep breath, putting a smile on her face that went up about an eighth of an inch but then she immediately dropped it. Smiling was something her mother wanted her to do, but her mother wasn't here to tell her what to do. Taking a few steps forward so she wouldn't block anyone else from getting off the train Elide looked around, trying to find someone that was alone so she could attempt to strike up a friendship. Her eyes would land on a red haired girl, she looked a little older but she didn't have any color's on. Pressing her lips together Elide would slowly scoot out of the way, moving slowly though the gathering people until she stood behind the red head, just close enough to reach out and tap her on the shoulder in an attempt to get her attention.

O O C⟡ Open for interaction, see spoiler

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

WHERE Hogsmeade Station WITH Strangers OUTFIT Robe, unmarked MOOD Concerned, Nervous

TheBaddJuju
Extra OCC: If you don't mind, If you do PM me and I can edit it >.>

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:00 am
User ImageUser Image
First Year | Pureblood | Unsorted
[ OOC ] Yay! I don't mind at all, I'm actually really happy!

A tap to her shoulder brought Lilian out of her fresh off the boat, hive-mind stupor. She'd turn, a look of surprise flashing briefly across her visage when she came face to face with a girl. In that moment, she thought perhaps that it could have been an accident, that they'd merely bumped into each other and now, Lilian looked a bit silly for turning to stare. But, before an awkward moment came to pass, she quickly realized that drawing her attention had been intentional after all. A quick once over of the honey haired girl would grant Lilian a fair assumption: she, too, was a first year student. They truly weren't hard to point out in a crowd as big as this one. While all the new students were clad in robes, none of them were graced with house colors. Not yet.

"Oh, hello.." Lilian tried not to sound too plummy after hours of not speaking to anyone at all, so she pulled her lips into a quick grin. In truth, she was relieved to be pulled away from the busied bodies around them. Too much time spent in a large crowd without a distraction might have made her temperament short. Lilian cleared her throat, discarding any raspiness in her voice, "Can I help you?" Her question was honest and laced with the innocence of being picked out in a large crowd. It was safer to assume someone needed assistance rather than assuming anything else. Granted, Lilian might not actually be able to help the girl out, but it would be rude to simply ignore her.

river rocker

TheBaddJuju

Gracious Wife

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:24 am
User Image _________________

User Image

”Woah, wicked...” Round face and chubby cheeks pressed flat against the window of the train once the castle had come into view. Its reflection glittered across the surface of the black lake, so calm and serene and nothing at all like he expected. The train rolled to a stop and by the time he looked back, the others in the compartment were already trying to force their way through the crowd. Tizzy hooted anxiously, the snowy owl had been cooped up all day and she was ready to stretch her wings just as much as he was ready to run. He unlocked the cage door opened the compartment window then turned to watch her go. ”See you tonight!” By now, the crowd had thinned a bit and it wasn't hard to immerse himself in the sea of black robes.

Swept up in the tide of students, the current spat him out somewhere on Hogsmeade grounds. Where most of the older students turned their chatter uphill, one group just seemed... lost. Good, he thought, then at least he'll fit in with them. Directly ahead were two girls, their hair looked like different shades of red but it was hard to tell in the dark of night. Farther up ahead were a few dark-haired boys and Roman weaved around the crowd to talk to them instead. ”Oi, um, this is where the first years wait, right?” he said, taking a step closer to better hear their reply. ”Oh, uh, I'm Roman, by the way.” He added the last part a bit sheepishly. He wasn't really used to having to introduce himself— the school teachers usually did that during roll call— but he wasn't about to wait around for all that.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
WHEN:: Fall of 2036 】 【WHERE:: Hogsmeade Station
WHAT:: Unsorted, First Year 】 【WITH WHO:: Myron and Charlie

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

Kungfudemoness

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:04 pm
User Image
User Image
seventh year slytherin
chaser prefect

After helping his sister with her luggage, Kyson left her to go off and do his own thing, which was mostly sulking in a dark corner until it was time for the train to leave. At that time, he would assist any lagging students onto the train, go to the Prefect meeting and start his patrols. It was a rather quiet ride, quite peaceful, actually. There were no fights, no unnecessary shouting from the younger ones, nothing too crazy. Just the usual couples making out in empty compartments, First Years chatting about what the castle would be like and which house they would be sorted into, etc. While on patrol, he did spot Contessa riding in a compartment, making sure to pass by quickly so she, hopefully, wouldn't catch him looking at her. Kyson sighed, continuing his patrol. 'She doesn't like you anyways so you need to stop thinking about her all the time. It's not worth the trouble when you have so much going for you right now," he thought to himself. But in reality, what did he have going for him? Quidditch, sure. Grades, okay. He was a Prefect, cool. He didn't have any friends, unless he counted Gideon Reid as one, which he didn't. That was it, really. Stepping off the train after it arrived at Hogsmeade, Kyson decided to stand off to the side to make sure no students went wandering off into places they shouldn't be wandering into. That way, he could continue to do his job, while keeping to himself, lost in thought.

Oh, baby, look what you started. The temperature's rising in here.
                                                          Is this gonna happen? Been waiting and waiting for you to make a move.
                                                          Got everyone watchin' us, so, baby, let's keep it secret.
                                                          A little bit scandalous, but, baby, don't let them see it.
                                                          A little less conversation and a little more "touch my body,"
                                                          'Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sєcσηɗ ƳєαяRανєηcƖαωRєѕєяνє Sєєкєя

After they'd gotten on the train, Dris followed after Julius, cooing quietly to his cat. It didn't take long before the Slytherin proclaimed that he'd managed to find Skylar. An excited titter came forth from the Ravenclaw as he hurried to follow. The Slytherin asked if they could join as Dris simply scooted past and plopped down beside his best friend. "Hiya Birdie! I made a new friend on the platform!" He beamed brightly, proud of himself for being so sociable. With a look around, he happily unlatched the cat carrier, allowing Lumi to step out and wander, before she jumped up on Dris' lap and kneaded his leg.

The trio spent the trip chatting about school and their summers, before finally the train began to slow. The second year guided his pet back in her case, then exited the train with his friends old and new. As he stepped onto the platform, he looked around, delighted that he wasn't one of the little first years that'd have to cross the cold lake in the rickety old boats. Nope, this year he'd get to ride in the carriages, just like Sky had done last year! He fluffed up his hair, a few flecks of navy paint falling from his messy tresses. "I'm so excited! It's so great to be back! And also I got my own broom for Quidditch!" He bounced around, looking every bit like the hyperactive twelve year old that he was.

The Shiny Furret

murruelecreuset

Sᴛᴀʀʀʏ, Sтαяяу Ɲιgнт; Pᴀɪɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴀʟᴇᴛᴛᴇ вƖυє αηɗ gяαу
Lᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴀ ѕυммєя'ѕ ɗαу ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴇʏᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ɪɴ му ѕσυƖ
Sнαɗσωѕ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜɪʟʟs; Sкєтcн ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɗαffσɗιƖѕ
Cᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ вяєєzє ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ωιηтєя cнιƖƖѕ ɪɴ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ѕησωу Ɩιηєη Ɩαηɗ
Nᴏᴡ I υηɗєяѕтαηɗ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ѕαу тσ мє
Aɴᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ѕυffєяєɗ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ѕαηιту, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ѕєт тнєм fяєє
Tʜᴇʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ Ɩιѕтєη, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅɪᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ... Ƥєянαρѕ тнєу'ƖƖ Ɩιѕтєη ησω

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games