Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2961 2962 2963 2964 2965 2966 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:05 pm

She looks up as Kaoru takes a seat next to her. "Ah, Kaoru, punctual as ever....." She sips her drink and sets it down on the bar and looks him in the eye.

"Look, I just want you to know, that nothing may come of this meeting, so keep your temper in check, you hear?"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:10 pm

*She walks over to the fridge, pulling out a bottle of chilled wine and pours a glass, glancing over at Kat .

Sends her thoughts to the Ghost: Get over here. And don't be pestering Lily, she's been through enough already.*

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:14 pm

-while waiting of Flame's answer, she goes into the closet, slipping a skirt on. Though she might not get her car back tonight, it being so late now, she might still get something resolved and needed to be dressed to do so. After slipping the skirt on, she comes out and walks up to her dresser, bringing out her gun and shuriken holsters. She puts one heeled leg up on the bed and starts strapping the shurikens in place-
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:24 pm

He nods at Kat and sees a third woman has shown up. Getting up, he goes behind the counter and grabs a Kirin. After opening it and taking a drink, he looks at Kat.

"Well, at least then I'll know what my options are, won't I, Kat?"

He returns to his seat next to her.

Kaoru Takeshi

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:32 pm

*She watches the man next to Kat get up and come over to the bar for a drink. He returns to join Kat and the table as she waits for Ghost's arrival. Moments later a cold breeze blasts through the bar and she feels her presence.

About time.
Star isn't in very good shape.
I wonder why. rolleyes
I didn't do anything. She's still pissed at you for splitting her personality. Oh, and muttered a little something about turning her into a version of the people that screwed up Moon Child. twisted
Stuff it, Ghost. As things stand, you could very well be nonexistent soon and pushing her isn't going to help your cause.

Taking the glass and bottle of wine, she nods to Kat to see if they're ready for her to join them.*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:35 pm

Seeing Brat, she calls out to her.

"Brat, we're as ready as we're gonna be at this point. Let's get this party started, shall we?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:41 pm

*She nods, bring her drink and bottle with her. As she pulls up a chair, Ghost lets her know they'll be joined in a little while by some friends.*

Apparently, we'll have some guests soon.

*She nods at Kaoru.*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:46 pm

The woman referred to as Brat joins him and Kat. He nods at her, "Kaoru Takeshi, former partner of Kat's. Wish I could have met you under better circumstances, eh?" He holds up his beer in a silent toast and takes a sip.

Kaoru Takeshi

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:49 pm

*She lifts a brow, then returns his toast.* Kaoru, I'm Brat. Wish there were better cirucmstances, too. On that note, we have a little problem child to take care of. One that seems to have gotten too big for her skirt, no?
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:51 pm

He rolls his eyes and exhales, "You have NO idea......"

Kaoru Takeshi

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:55 pm

(( rofl ))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:56 pm

Is she human? No, not does she think she's ten feet tall and bullet proof, not is she capable of feeling things other humans do, but is she human? Is she vulnerable?

*She takes a sip of her drink, listening for Ghost to chatter in her ear.*

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:11 pm

"Oh, she's human all right, she's just insane is all.....and a freaking evil genius to boot. Which is why we are going to have to have layers of plans in place, to try and throw her off our real game."

She sips her drink, frowning.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:17 pm

*Brat nods.* It helps to know we're not dealing with an immortal. We're hard to kill, you know. Plans, then. *A devilish grin twists her mouth.* Evil little witch of a woman needs a little dose of her own medicine I'd say. What drives her, I wonder. What little nightmare she's lived through needs a good shove to send her reeling in pain. *Her eyes turn red as she wonders how to find the root cause of this woman's madness, and make her live it over again, and again.* Too bad Ghost can't get inside her mind. twisted

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kaoru Takeshi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:25 pm

He sits and looks thoughtful for a moment.

"Well, I don't know about any nightmares she's had, but I do know she has an insane need to be in control....of everything. Any supposed loss of control over a situation drives her into a rage you don't want to witness, trust me."
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2961 2962 2963 2964 2965 2966 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games