Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2963 2964 2965 2966 2967 2968 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:37 pm

(( rofl @ Brat...

eek @ Kat gonk

stressed What, has dame turned into the whore of Babylon?! stressed stare ))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:45 pm

*Sister, sister, sister, the thought spins through her mind.* Does L have other family? L and Dame I should say.

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:47 pm

(( stare scream ))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:50 pm

Yea, I think it'll be best to wait until it's daylight to pick up your car too. And, the ride as well. If we're to take a leisurely ride then I'd like to have plenty of daylight and time to prepare something.

-sighing, he leans over and rests his head on top of hers, wrapping her in his arms-

I unfortunately do have to go tonight though. I've put these brothers off for too long and I need to wrap them up and do it quick. If all goes well, I should have them signed, sealed and delivered by dawn. Either way, I'll be back in the morning to take you to pick your car up, okay?

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:53 pm

((How else to find L's weakness than to probe a little... speaking of probes *Pulls out a little L doll and pokes it with a long needle.* Just for GP, wait til we really get to torture her for all the grief she's caused.))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:59 pm

*As she sits at the table, hearing Ghost mutter in the back of her head, she sees two men walk in to the bar.* G stare
*Wonders if Ivan has anyone else they could work with. G and the other man nod to her and sit down at the bar.*

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:01 pm

*is too lost in her own thoughts to notice the men walk in, let alone hear Brats one worded acknowledgement*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:02 pm

"Other family? I don't know anything about other family...I'm assuming the parents are dead, and I've never heard mention of any other siblings." He tries to ignore Kat's outburst, but knows she'll just get angrier if he doesn't address it now.

"Kat, I found out about dame when L ordered me to come kill her. She probably told me to make a point.....that she has no problem killing whomever she deems necessary to maintain control over her little empire she's building."

Kaoru Takeshi

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 9 Total: 29 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:07 pm

*After another very long week of keeping himself occupied at work, he heads on home, kind of looking forward to the holiday weekend. As he goes through the security scans at the back door to their quarters, his mind wanders off to his beloved. His heart starts to ache for her yet again, but is somewhat subdued and he smiles when the dogs excitedly greet him at the door. After letting them into their run for awhile, he brings them back inside and locks the door.

The dogs follow him as he heads for the kitchen. He feeds the dogs first, then grabs one of the few remaining dinners that Psyzapp thoughtfully left for him in the freezer. While his dinner is heating, he pulls out his Blackberry and sends a heartfelt message to his beloved.*

Dougherty's message to Psyzapp
My Dearest Pietrina,

The time spent without you here has gone by slowly. I have deliberately immersed myself in work related matters for the welcome distractions. Though with the holiday weekend now upon us, my heart quickens at the thought of seeing you again soon. It now will be just a few short days before I am once again holding you in my arms. This is making me quite anxious, and I can hardly wait for your return.

With all my heart,
William

*The oven timer goes off just as he sends off his message, and he pockets his Blackberry. He sets a place at the kitchen island and sits down to eat his dinner. When finished, he rinses his dishes, places them in the dishwasher and cleans up the kitchen. He pours himself a glass of scotch, then he and the dogs head on into the bedroom.

In the sitting area, he gets himself situated in his comfy recliner with the dogs settled down on the floor nearby. He grabs the remotes to turn on the fireplace and lower the big screen TV, then starts channel surfing for a few. As always, he ends up on a news channel and settles in for the evening. But it isn't long before his mind once again wanders off to his beloved and the moments they will hopefully be sharing with one another soon.* heart
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:10 pm

*She looks around the table.* Looks like our guests have arrived. Ghost didn't know the connection so I don't know that they do. From what I've heard, Ivan and L are of the same caliber. Don't think he has any siblings, either. At least not living ones. sweatdrop

Think you could find out how much they know, little one. If you're done having a hissy fit about Lily.
She's gonna take me out if she won't be good. gonk
She's gonna take you out if they kill her, too. stare

Feels a coldness sluice through her and knows Ghost has deliberately walked through her.*
Tempermental little...

((Awww, Officer Dougherty))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:17 pm

-frowns a little, all dressed up and no where to go.- You...you don't happen to need a little help do you? -she asks, shifting in his arms-
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:21 pm

damecharlie
(( stressed What, has dame turned into the whore of Babylon?! stressed stare ))
{{Well, you have caught up to Exor in the amount of sexual partners you've had in character... actually surpassed even, thus making you the most promiscuous of all the usual characters ninja }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:23 pm

Lil Brat
((Awww, Officer Dougherty))

(( What? ... Been slacking off on the posts on this end since Psyzapp's West Coast trip, so I've got to try and make them half way decent when I do decide to post! wink ))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:25 pm

ThisEmptySoul
damecharlie
(( stressed What, has dame turned into the whore of Babylon?! stressed stare ))
{{Well, you have caught up to Exor in the amount of sexual partners you've had in character... actually surpassed even, thus making you the most promiscuous of all the usual characters ninja }}

(( Ouch! ))

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:25 pm

(( eek ninja ))

*Brat nods to G, waving the two men over to the table. She makes introductions and the two men sit down on either side of her. She gets up, goes to the bar retrieving a bottle of vodka and two short tumblers and returns to the table. She sets the glasses and the bottle down.*

Guess we'd be coming up with some plans now.

((Unless I've lost Icy and Kat to some zzzzzzz's sweatdrop ))

((@Dougherty: You misses Psyzapp ~ *Warmfuzzies*))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2963 2964 2965 2966 2967 2968 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games