Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:42 pm

Diana nodded and went to the phone.
Ringo heard her phone ring. She picked it up and started getting dressed. "Hello?" she asked. "Oh hey mom. Uh...at Ken's why?" She tried to listene, but Ken wasn't letting her. "Oh uh I gotta go it's important! love you bye!" Ringo said hanging up Before Diana was able to say anything.
Diana turned her attention back to Nerdio, "Go get Ringo she's at Ken's." Diana ordered going back to the kitchen. "So Kevin how is dinner?"
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:46 pm

"It's good." Kevin said.

Nerdio stood up and walked outside. He started running over to Ken's house since he didn't have a car.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:57 pm

((lol you could have taken the van you know...))
"Good to know. Just s you know...most dinners are going to be like this." Diana said. She had made BBQ chicken, collared greens, fried okra, baked sweet potato, and buttermilk biscuts. "And if you're still hungry, I made peacan pie for dessert." she said.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:00 pm

(lol, this is Sonic the Hedgehog RPG, vehicles are for pussies XD)

Nerdio got to Ken's house about a half-hour later and knocked on the door.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:06 pm

((lol, not for characters who aren't fast! and i gotta go))
Ruth answered the door, "Hello?...Can I help you?" she said not reconizing Nerdio.

Ringo and Ken were lieing in Ken's bed, they had fallen asleep and were cuddled close together.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:12 pm

(lol, and see ya)

"Yes, is Ringo here?" Nerdio asked.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:48 pm

Ruth nodded,"Yes she and Ken are in his room... why do you want to know and who are you?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:07 pm

"Oh, sorry. My name's Nerdio. Diana told me to come get Ringo." he said, not surprised at what Ruth had said.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:33 pm

"Oh, wait Diana asked you to come get her? Why..." Ruth asked just being curious.

Ken woke up and heard somthing from his room, "What's going on out there?" he asked quietly. He quickly thre on his clothes and got out of his bed. Before he left his room he pulled the sheets over Ringo a bit more and kissed her forehead. He then walked into the livig room.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:38 pm

"She called Ringo, then told me to come get her. That's all." Nerdio said, though he pretty much knew the reason.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:48 pm

"Yes, but why did she ask you? You are dancing around my real queston...who are you...to Diana?" Ruth asked, she haerd Ken's door close and turned around. "Oh hi honey. Um can you get Ringo? This man is here to pick her up."
Ken nodded, "Uh alright." Ken said going back to his room and nudgeing Ringo wakingher up.
"Yeah? What is it?" she asked rubbing her head. Ken told her Nerdio was there and she scrambled to get dress and stumbled out of the room. "Hey da!" Ringo said huffing.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:50 pm

"Me and Diana are, umm, living together." Nerdio said, not sure exactly what to say.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:00 pm

Ruth gave everyone a surprised look. "Wow...really?" she asked Nerdio,"Well why was I never told about this. No one tells me anything anymore. Well I'll just have to talk to her about it tomarrow during the long drive."

Ken looked around nervously, "What do you mean no one tells you about anything? That's just one little thing."
Ringo brushed herself off a bit. "Well maybe we should get going...you know before it get's any later and mom get even more mad at you." Ringo said going to the door, dragging Nerdio with her.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:04 pm

Nerdio just nodded and started walking.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:11 pm

"Oh yeah bye Ken!" Ringo said running back to Ken. She almost gove him a kiss, but just hugged him instead. She let go and ran outside with Nerdio.

"What was tht about?" Ruth asked her son raising an eyebrow. "Nothing..." Ken answered.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games