Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:21 pm
((@Liech:
OOC!Switz:I know, aren't? *dramatic pose*
@Kara: Aw. D: ))

Switzerland cuddles the Russian nation under his arm. "You really should get a jacket, you know...maybe I should get you one..." he ponders, halfway to himself. He pretends to ignore France.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:23 pm
"....That seems a tad dumb, Sister......." Belarus looked at her new attire, then turned to France.

"..Mr. France, did you give her those clothes...?

..Miss Liechtenstein, I would love to see your brother on film....with animals...."

Eam Adair

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:23 pm
"Well...I....don't know to tell you the truth" she said shrugging, giving him her brother's neutral look.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:24 pm
((@everyone: JUST PRETEND IM NOT WEARING THIS))

She blushes as she's cuddled. "N-no ....it's fine...I can do without it...I have...this!" she held up the blanket all proud-like. "I will be fine...with this! 3nodding " she said.

((darn you switzy for having neutral emotions! =w=; ))

DieSinneistSchon

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:28 pm
((LOL CRAP))

"....Why do you not get a sheep and skin it...? I bet it is a lot warmer than just that little blanket....."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:28 pm
((Are you asking France to pretend you're not wearing something so cute? gonk ))

France was not fooled by Switzerland's attempts to ignor him. Instead he hovered nearby, casually batting him with his feather boa.  

France-niichan

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:30 pm
((He doesn't have neutral emotions, just a neutral face. ;D))

Switzerland shakes his head, scowling. "That flimsy thing will never keep you warm, Ukraine...I'll have to make you a thicker blanket, at least..." he says, rubbing a corner of her blanket in his fingers. He looks at her sister. "Me? On film? With animals? Who said?" he says, even more suspicious. He looks at his sister.

((*edits in a reply for France*))

Unperturbed, Switzerland keeps ignoring him, even through the batting, even though he felt his temper raising, and the urge to just grab the boa and choke the taller nation growing.

((Again, sorry if this is slow. =w=;
Singing prevents me from typing, and I have to practice for an upcoming concert of mine. <<; ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:31 pm
((....it's cute? >w>; ....
@switz: you are soooooooo evil lily. =w= Meine böse, perverse ältere Schwester. well? whatcha gonna make switzy do? *laughs* ))

"S-skin a s-sheep! N-no!! I couldn't do that! They are...s-so gentle! ...Why hurt them!?" she was shocked at her sister's comment. She grew up around livestock. She didn't want to hurt them...

DieSinneistSchon

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:32 pm
((I will have my fantabulous christmas outfit made once I get some items sold))
<.<........... >.> *hides behind France because she knows her brother is ignoring him*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:33 pm
((Oh, it tickles my fancy))

"......I will, then....

Someone,....I need a sheep...."

Eam Adair

France-niichan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:33 pm
With a grin, France draped his boa around the Liechtenstein's shoulders... for camouflage of course.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:34 pm
((=w= My eyes hurt. And my virgin dress was not in my inventory.))

Perhaps it was just years of dealing with France, but for whatever reason, Canada found he had no problem with approaching France (despite the other's current... "festive" outfit) and setting his chin on France's shoulder (and the feathery boa that rested across it). "Hey," he murmured absently, one hand coming up to tug at France's wrist in a childish manner. "Would this have been more... suited... to your tastes (or lack thereof)?"

catweasels

France-niichan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:38 pm
((actually now that I hink about it... that might be a female only item...))

"Ah mon petit castor!" France was a little surprised that Canada was so forward, but was none the less delighted. A rare opportunity was to be taken advantage of, and he was wouldn't miss the chance, he qreached around quickly to tug the candian's other wrist around so the younger nation's arms had wrapped around his waist. He was never one who worked too slow,"Ah oui this is much more fitting then that somber skirt you had last I saw you..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:39 pm
Switzerland blinks, about to sock France for 'flirting' with his sister, but keeps his cool. 'I'm a neutral nation, I'm a neutral nation....' he repeats in his head. He pats Ukraine's head. "If you want, I can make you a blanket out of wool? I shear my sheep, not skin them."

Mukuro-kun

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:42 pm
"...! You d-don't have to...I told you I'll be okay..." she laughed.

((say lily, >w> would you like the pic to be ...like ...skimpy or just normal? -shot-
and how do you make your sig change pictures...?))

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games