Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:08 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
Hana watched them and listened from the other side of the portal. She was shocked about who nauro was, but she was also dealing with the pull on her heart getting worse.

"Hana, close the portal"  
Caldwell reappears from the corner of the room, his bottle in his hand. He drinks deeply of it, then nods. "Good to know. Another piece. I thank you, Neuro."  

Kroenig

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Neuro ignored Brago,"Yes that is why I do that, I have many enemies and slaves as well, Do you ever wonder why Soli is always happy and never acts like other demons as well?"He looked at both of them and then at Caldwell,"Shut up boy and promise as well you won't tell her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:12 pm
User Image
"I promise nothing to you." Hana said, fighting not to respond to Neuro's demand on her. She closed the portal in an instant and the pulling on her heart stopped. She sat on the bed. sense Brago so she'd know when he wanted to leave.  

Lady Eevee

Menonai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:12 pm
"No sir, I don't know I haven't been here long enough to notice anyway." He shrugged before giving a small smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:15 pm
He looked at Luc,"A had a human helper with me at the time and fell in love with her, she was mine and she had my child."Neuro's eyes were dimmed with sadness,"She was killed."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:18 pm
"Oh, I'm sorry sir." He bowed in apoligization. He gave a light sigh before turning to Brago and Hana. "Why are you both here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:23 pm
"Neuro. That doesnt really matter to me. Just let her live her life"  

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:28 pm
"You really are an idiot, I guess you haven't seen her demon form or what will happen when it takes over her body, no one will be able to help her when it happens except the whisperer but my brother is dead thanks to someone."He looked at Caldwell,"And also we are the last of our line and that mutt hasn't shown that he can control himself."he started looking angry and his demon form was coming out.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:30 pm
Luc started to sing softly to himself. His voice was gentle to all those who could hear it. Though to all those who could it was probably just a faint whisper. He began to file away again.  

Menonai

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:33 pm
User Image
Nike left Embrace in a state of fury. After the initial surprise and happy reunion, she put the pieces together and blew up in Kane's face. Not wanting to speak to him anymore, she left in a fit. She angrily portaled and stepped into a room filled with people. She meant her portal to take her to Brago and there he was, but ..... "Uh, Am I interrupting."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:34 pm
Luc noticed the girl. "Yea..." He laughed before returning to singing to himself. This time loud enough for everyone to hear. The song was gentle and was meant to calm people down. He continued to file.  

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:34 pm
Neuro looked at the newcomer,"Yes you are."His beak was coming out.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:35 pm
"Short version Nike: Solis a slave and Im going to save her"  

DemolitionboyXX

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:36 pm
Neuro Nougami-21
Neuro looked at the newcomer,"Yes you are."His beak was coming out.

"Can you just transorm and get this over with? You know I dont like fighting you.. "  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games