Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:22 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________ User Image
"Ah good, good. Just so long as you keep learning. The both of you." Marsh shot the two of them a magnanimous look and started on his way down the path.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:36 pm
Dr. Sullivan began walking up to the cafeteria while whistling a tune to himself. He spotted Whit, Avery, and Dr. Marsh. He gave them all a wave as he approached.

Spencer was getting dressed to head off to breakfast.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:52 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery saw Dr Sullivan and waved in return. She didn't recall seeing so many teachers on a Friday morning in ages.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Whit nodded to the dentist and kept his arm around Avery as he asked her to help him study later. They got the afternoon off and he needed help with his final economics exam. Not at all really, but she'd been studying too hard recently and he wanted alone time.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:58 pm
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
ɱɨɔнɨʂнɨɢϵ
╚══════════════╝

Michishige turned to face Jordan, glancing behind himself to see where Alex was. "No, I'm just trying not to get too much food... Alex might spot me, and he has this whole thing where he hates my guts. Not like the feeling isn't mutual though..." Michishige paid for his food, the cashier lady looking at him weirdly since he didn't get as much as normally. "So I'm trying to blend in with everyone else since people can normally see my pile of food from across the cafeteria..."

╔══════════════╗
ϓσʂнɨϮσʞɨ
╚══════════════╝

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

{OOC: }

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:15 pm
Spencer hurried off to the cafeteria before it closed. He was hungry.

Alex spotted Michishige while in line and gave him a small glare.

Christopher was arriving to the cafeteria now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:19 pm
"Mmm. You know, hating people's guts takes a lot of energy..." Jordan pretended to prod Michichige's pitiful pile of food. "Which you definitely won't get eating like that." She paid for his food as well, rolling her eyes at the cashier to tell her no, Shige wasn't sick...unless you called being a stubborn guy a sickness.

And of course she spotted Alex giving Shige a nice little glare. "Aww, don't look now Michi, but Alex says 'hi'."

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:25 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery agreed but prodded Whit in the side as he was going to walk past the main building. After all that swimming, she was hungry.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:16 am
After a whole night of fixing her room to perfection and studying topics in advance, Dannie went on her way to the cafeteria, eating a sandwich on the way since she didn't want to waste much time. When she entered the cafeteria, flicking her ponytail to the back subtly, she looked for the nearest trash can to throw the tissue paper that covered her now vanished sandwich.

Walking briskly as she often did, she dusted her hands and went towards Alex with a firm resolution. "I accept." She said without hesitation when she reached him. Jordan hadn't replied to her if she put in a good word in the student council but after the show put up in the library, she just couldn't resist the urge to join the Disciplinary Committee.

[-Wait! Who won the videogame match? Shall I have Dannie throwing tantrums now? XD -]

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:19 am
__

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
ɱɨɔнɨʂнɨɢϵ
╚══════════════╝

Michishige could feel Alex's eyes attempt to drill a hole through his soul. "Yea, I noticed..." he muttered as he took a seat at one of the large tables, expecting the rest of their group to arrive soon.

╔══════════════╗
ϓσʂнɨϮσʞɨ
╚══════════════╝

{OOC: I would like to see Dannie throw a tantrum. xD So guise, I'm gonna make a female profile. O: She's gonna be Michishige's little sister. c: Not sure if you remember, but in one of my posts way back when, I mentioned him having a younger sibling. o: So yea. And stuff.}

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:05 pm

User Image

Avery tugged Whit up the stairs and into the cafeteria before letting go of his arm. She pushed her bag over her behind as it swung forward and tried to bang into the metal shelf along the food line.

She pulled over a tray and handed Whit one as well.

__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Whit dutifully took his tray and looked around.
He saw Shige and mistakenly thought the boy was almost done due to the scant amount on his tray.

He quickly stocked up on an omelette with all the fixings, bacon, orange juice, toast with peanut butter and an apple. Then headed for the scanner.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:31 pm
Spencer ran into Christopher and they both got in line for food.

"Oh, you do? Good. I want you to meet at the Disciplinary Committee office after school is over and then we can go over the rules and regulations, then begin the training. You should be at least ready by the time school restarts in the fall. Which is good, as some members are graduating. We need to fill those spots so the school doesn't fall into complete ruckus caused by delinquents like him" Alex said, then pointed at Michishige.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:47 am
[ O: Awesome sauce!~ I can't wait to see what his sister is like

Also, for the new year I'm gonna finally give the VP -who'll be the Pres once Telemachus leaves- a profile ]

"Huh, weird. What's Dannica- Oooh. Right. She wanted to join something...Well, hopefully she doesn't go nuts if she's joining the Discipline Committee..." Hopefully Telemachus' ignorance was because he wanted her to join the disciplinary committee. After all, Dannica wasn't a jerk like Alex. Then again, the Pres seemed to get along just fine with Alex...

Jordan sat across from Michishige, also noticing Avery and Whit getting near.

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:09 pm
__

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
ɱɨɔнɨʂнɨɢϵ
╚══════════════╝

Michishige glanced over his shoulder to see what Jordan was talking about, and saw Dannica and Alex conversing just as Alex pointed at Michishige with a look in his eyes that Michishige knew all too well. He simply waved back in mock politeness and went back to eating his food. "Hopefully she won't be so strict as the rest of them..."

╔══════════════╗
ϓσʂнɨϮσʞɨ
╚══════════════╝

{OOC: I'm normally not good at profiles, but this one is giving me so much trouble I want to rip out my extremely short black-people hair. D: }

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:25 pm
[ I laugh at your sadness. HA! ... want help?...or something...? ]

"Yeah. Right. Hopefully." Jordan wanted to push the whole thing out of her head, not being one to even talk about the Disciplinary Committee. Much better to focus on something nicer. Like tater tots. Now that was something to think about. "So, Michi, I'd been meaning to ask, how'd training with Avery go? You know, 'Crazy Mazy Lady'?" Too bad Avery's name wasn't Maisy.  

Wolfyofthesky

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:39 pm
__

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
ɱɨɔнɨʂнɨɢϵ
╚══════════════╝

Michishige finished his breakfast and burped quietly, making sure to cover his mouth and mutter 'Excuse me' under his breath. Gotta remember his p's and q's in front of teh ladies. "Uuuugh," Michishige groaned, resting his elbows on the tableand covering his face with his hands, sliding them down his face so he could talk. "The chick's an evil genius, I tell you. I had pretty much NO problem with those mazes until her twisted mind came along," he complained, but in that friendly way.

╔══════════════╗
ϓσʂнɨϮσʞɨ
╚══════════════╝

{OOC: Any kind of assistance would be awesome. ; -; Me and Zetao were trying to think of something, but bleh. I just wanna make sure she's not too dependent on the whole "Shige's sister" thing. Know what I mean? ._.}

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games