Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:54 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**sits up stretching then gets up and walks over to you smiling** morning or is it afternoon Kay??

Afternoon, I suppose, but I haven't gone to bed yet, so I suppose it doesn't make a difference to me. O.o

**looking at you** you haven't gone to bed yet.....wow......I had to give it early last night...when do you plan on sleeping?? I am still tired from last night.....but oh what fun I had...............

I dunno. I'll fall asleep when I fall asleep. Hopefully it'll be late and I can try to start pushing my schedule back towards night time.

been there done that........me I go to sleep like I did last night and get up usually around 10:30 since had no appointment...I have never been a early morning person.........still don't really like going to bed early unless I am just about brain dead...........

Indeed. I used to almost not sleep at all. I've been becoming exhausted fairly easily recently though.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:14 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**sits up stretching then gets up and walks over to you smiling** morning or is it afternoon Kay??

Afternoon, I suppose, but I haven't gone to bed yet, so I suppose it doesn't make a difference to me. O.o

**looking at you** you haven't gone to bed yet.....wow......I had to give it early last night...when do you plan on sleeping?? I am still tired from last night.....but oh what fun I had...............

I dunno. I'll fall asleep when I fall asleep. Hopefully it'll be late and I can try to start pushing my schedule back towards night time.

been there done that........me I go to sleep like I did last night and get up usually around 10:30 since had no appointment...I have never been a early morning person.........still don't really like going to bed early unless I am just about brain dead...........

Indeed. I used to almost not sleep at all. I've been becoming exhausted fairly easily recently though.

I can see why.....you need sleep.....but like I said I have been there.......so I know it is easier said than done.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:21 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I can see why.....you need sleep.....but like I said I have been there.......so I know it is easier said than done.......

Indeed. emotion_zzz

I'll be okay. sweatdrop

How are you doing?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:27 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Indeed. emotion_zzz

I'll be okay. sweatdrop

How are you doing?

you sure??

ok I guess.....as long as I stay busy so my mind does not have time to think about what is in my brain.....it is so hard not to think about it cat_sweatdrop  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:29 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Indeed. emotion_zzz

I'll be okay. sweatdrop

How are you doing?

you sure??

ok I guess.....as long as I stay busy so my mind does not have time to think about what is in my brain.....it is so hard not to think about it cat_sweatdrop

Oh dear. D:

Ink about Halloween fun! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:46 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Indeed. emotion_zzz

I'll be okay. sweatdrop

How are you doing?

you sure??

Oh dear. D:

I can while online.....I wish my music would get me in good moods again....but with things seeming to spiral out of control I listen to it an it is just music....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:54 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Indeed. emotion_zzz

I'll be okay. sweatdrop

How are you doing?

you sure??

Oh dear. D:

I can while online.....I wish my music would get me in good moods again....but with things seeming to spiral out of control I listen to it an it is just music....

Oh dear. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:02 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Indeed. emotion_zzz

I'll be okay. sweatdrop

How are you doing?

you sure??

Oh dear. D:

Oh dear. D:

I am just about at the point I want it done and over with.............................  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:04 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

you sure??

Oh dear. D:

Oh dear. D:

I am just about at the point I want it done and over with.............................

D':

Things are a little rough, but everything will be okay, I'm sure. Just hang in there.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:09 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

you sure??

Oh dear. D:

Oh dear. D:

D':

Things are a little rough, but everything will be okay, I'm sure. Just hang in there.

I was hoping to ask my heart doc if he thought my heart could take the surgery.....but he is concerned about my heart rhythm and now I have to have more tests.....it is so hard....................  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:19 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh dear. D:

D':

I was hoping to ask my heart doc if he thought my heart could take the surgery.....but he is concerned about my heart rhythm and now I have to have more tests.....it is so hard....................

Oh my. ;~;

I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope everything turns out okay. ;~;  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:37 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
:::still laughin she holds up both her hands as she laughs even louder:::... i really dont know either... thats just too damned funny to my sleepin brain... lmfao...

Uhm... Okay. .-.

:::she stops laughin and holds her head::.. damn now ive gotta headache... :::shakes her head rubbin her forehead:::.... just answered an email that offered me the full fledged onslaught of text talk... :::rubs her eyes::.. ill never say im the worst speller on the planet after than conversation... i think i felt brain cells turning to mush... ok laugh fit offially over.... for now...

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. >.<

yea that was bad... but thats some kids for ya... and i just told someone thought i was felinophine... Oo... uhmmm wow... theres a new one Ive not been told b4... like I can be online that often... lol... im poolside or in the pool more than im online... lmfao... guess its gonna be one of those weeks.. lmfao..damned glad i have a sense of humor or id go postal on some people... lmfao  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:39 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
:::still laughin she holds up both her hands as she laughs even louder:::... i really dont know either... thats just too damned funny to my sleepin brain... lmfao...

Uhm... Okay. .-.

:::she stops laughin and holds her head::.. damn now ive gotta headache... :::shakes her head rubbin her forehead:::.... just answered an email that offered me the full fledged onslaught of text talk... :::rubs her eyes::.. ill never say im the worst speller on the planet after than conversation... i think i felt brain cells turning to mush... ok laugh fit offially over.... for now...

yea that was bad... but thats some kids for ya... and i just told someone thought i was felinophine... Oo... uhmmm wow... theres a new one Ive not been told b4... like I can be online that often... lol... im poolside or in the pool more than im online... lmfao... guess its gonna be one of those weeks.. lmfao..damned glad i have a sense of humor or id go postal on some people... lmfao

Oh, I didn't know this was Felinophile! eek  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:44 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Uhm... Okay. .-.

:::thunks her head on table:::.. its not.. i was just shocked that someone thought i was her/him/it.....  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:47 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::thunks her head on table:::.. its not.. i was just shocked that someone thought i was her/him/it.....

Lol, darn, I expected a better reaction than that. xD

Her. Why shocked?

I mean, it seems obvious to me that you're not, but some people have a lot of mules, and you guys might have a few similarities.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games