Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2969 2970 2971 2972 2973 2974 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:42 pm

*Brat smiles, a malicious grin.* Good, then I'm sure our friends should be able to get the package to her. A little reminder of something she lost. twisted
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:44 pm

"And just what do they have in mind?" She looks at Brat, not sure if she really wants the answer to that, after meeting that one Russian last night. She shivers involuntarily, remembering the dead look in his eyes.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:47 pm

A small piece of marble, chipped carefully from an old grave. Perhaps she'll recognize the stone, it was rather rare.
*The gray-eyed one's idea. That devious mind recognizes that sentimentality is the key to anyone's downfall.*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:51 pm

After getting Kat's text, he throws on a t-shirt and heads directly to MW. Upon entering, his eyes narrow a bit as he sees the musician sitting at the bar, but then sees Kat and Brat off at a table, talking quietly. He heads straight over and takes a seat with them.

"Okay, Kat....what's the deal?" No sense beating around the bush, he nods at Brat in greeting.

Kaoru Takeshi

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:56 pm

*She nods at Kaoru, glad to see he's all business today.*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:57 pm

((Aww crying Bratty, I thought damey and Bratty understood one another after the misunderstanding? crying gonk ))

-saunters happily into the MW, stopping in the entrance to read then write a text, once she enters, she slips off her leather jacket and draps it over one arm, shooting off the text. She looks up and sees Bratty and Kat first, smiling at them largely- Hey girls! xd -then sees Kaoru and her smile falters slightly. Dec is being so quiet that she doesn't notice him-

dame's response to Flame
Okay, honey. Sorry you didn't have any luck. You just let me know once you have rested, okay? ^_^ Miss you too. The bed wasn't quite the same without your hot a** warmin' it up. wink

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:58 pm

((Awww, damey, you haven't talked to Bratty since you took her head off, outside of OOC... ninja ))
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:01 pm

"Be quiet, Kaoru!" She nods her head in the direction of Dec, still sitting quietly at the bar.

"We're leaving tomorrow night, but we still have to get Flame on board. Hopefully, he'll come into the bar sooner or later and I can talk to him. I'm thinking if I stress that L will send someone sooner or later to kill her, and let him know that he can't be around her 24/7, he'll be agreeable to come with us. I'd prefer not to let him know that YOU are the one that was sent to kill dame until we're on the plane headed back to Switzerland. Flame just might try to kill you, you know." She gives Kaoru a meaningful look, knowing he'll get exactly what she's talking about.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:08 pm

*Still concerned where dame's head is at, she glances up as the young lady comes in to the room, flashing a wide smile at her and Kat.* Almost as if she's forgotten taking a swipe at me. I still don't think she's ready to escape her captor. We'll need to catch Flame as he walks in. If he doesn't come in the back. stare I swear he acts like he's avoiding us. As if he could forget the Russians will have his a** on a plate if we don't get her.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:14 pm

She sees dame walk in and waves at her, returning the smile, before turning back to Brat. "Well, when he does come in, I'll ask him to come into the office, to talk about something security wise concerning the bar. At least there, we have some privacy."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kaoru Takeshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:18 pm

He lowers his voice, and addresses Kat,

He looks up and notices dame has entered the bar, and turns his attention back to Kat, "However, since dame is in the bar, now would probably not be the best time to let him know that dame is in danger."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:19 pm

*She nods.* Hope he lies as well as she's been trained to. He'll need to have some kind of reason to be leaving after he's been hanging with her nearly 24/7. And he'll need to understand he can't mention it's because of our "friends." No sense tipping her off from the get-go. *She lifts her glass, about to take another drink, stops, stares out how watery it's become.*

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:21 pm

Lil Brat
((Awww, damey, you haven't talked to Bratty since you took her head off, outside of OOC... ninja ))

((LOL! She's been too busy beddin' Flame to worry about talking to anybody! rofl ))
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:24 pm

((We hadn't noticed... wink ))

*Hearing Kaoru's comment about the security team texting Flame, she sends a message to Ghost. A look of disgust crosses her face as she berates herself for not being on top of her game. She should have thought of that. She wonders if perhaps Ghost could work some magic on dame's mind while they're away. Desensitize her to the brainwashing she's had. Even though she's still angry about being snapped at, there's something about this girl she likes.*

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kaoru Takeshi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:24 pm

"Well, then, I'm going back to the hotel to let L know that the package will be delivered soon, that should be enough to hold her in place until we arrive. I'll come back later tonight. Kat, text me after you've spoken to Flame." He gets up, puts a hand on Kat's shoulder and gives it a gentle squeeze. He turns and leaves the bar to head back to his hotel room.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2969 2970 2971 2972 2973 2974 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games