Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:45 pm
((And heaven forbid that Switzy's neutrality get's tested! >w>))
Leich sneezes, due to feather inhalation.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:46 pm
"....Mr. Switzerland, having the skin intact will provide more insulation....I cannot have my sister getting sick..." she said softly. Most would have taken the statement as kind, but in reality she just didn't want to take care of sick Ukraine.

Eam Adair

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:48 pm
((for that bela, im gonna make ukraine move into bela's house while she stays here. twisted oh how fun for her razz *writing this down* ))

"....I won't get sick!" she assured her sister that she was fine.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:48 pm
((Mm, I believe so, now that I think about it as well. Especially considering the design of it.

=w= If I vanish, I totally crawled into bed and forgot to get back up.))

A small, disapproving noise escaped Canada at the other's favored pet name, but he didn't bother to protest it. Protests against France never seemed to get very far, he'd noticed. It was (perhaps) for this reason that again he only made a disapproving noise as his arms were wrapped around France's waist involuntarily. After voicing his disapproval, if only slightly, he let his fingers lace loosely together. "I thought you may think so..."

catweasels

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:53 pm
Ukraine-tan
"...! You d-don't have to...I told you I'll be okay..." she laughed.

((say lily, >w> would you like the pic to be ...like ...skimpy or just normal? -shot-
and how do you make your sig change pictures...?))

((Ah, surprise me. =w=

And I use GaiaTool's Randosig Generator~
It's at gaiatools.com, under the "major tools" menu on the top menu bar. =w= You need an account there to get one, but it's free to register, so w/e.))

Switzerland sighs. "If you say so, Ukraine..."

He gets up and goes over to his sister, releasing her from the boa's hold. "France, can you please keep your clothing to yourself?"

((I HATE HOW SLOW I AM AT REPLYING. SRSLY. gonk ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:53 pm
((Oh.....Oh, you! whee ))

"....When you get sick, I will not help....

but suit yourself....."

Eam Adair

catweasels

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:56 pm
Switzerland-tan
"France, can you please keep your clothing to yourself?"

((At least he's still wearing his clothing?))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:57 pm
((*mooches off bela* <-- thats what will happen. trust me. twisted

@switzy: ....i found one on tektek. biggrin ))

"....I-I'm sorry...I just wouldn't feel comfortable. I like to earn things myself...Including sickness if it happens." she got up and went to the kitchen. "If anyone feels like having a cup of tea, please tell me.~"

DieSinneistSchon

Mukuro-kun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:00 pm
((@Kara: Good point. =w= ))

"Ah, I'll have some tea." Switzerland says to Ukraine, smiling. "Would you like me to help?" he asks over her shoulder.

((JUST BECAUSE THEY AREN'T A COUPLE DOESN'T MEAN THEY CAN'T HAVE FUZZY MOMENTS >:C
*shot*
*probably by Switzerland*))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:00 pm
Scoots behind Francis further. Peering out at Ukraine she mutters "Rose tea or mint would be lovely..."  

Loev Bara

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:04 pm
((XDD

OOCUkraine: Belaaaaaa.....can you bring me glass of waaateeerr?))

"....I will have whatever you are having, sister....just no sugar this time...."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:04 pm
Blinking, Switzerland goes over to his sister. "Sister...why are you hiding behind France?" he asks, scrunching his nose in disgust. He puts his hand on his sister's shoulder, bending down to be eye-to-eye with her, and tilts his head. "Is something wrong?" he asks, a worried look on his face.

Mukuro-kun

France-niichan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:07 pm
"It's nice to see you've loosened up a little," France couldn't supress a small snicker when he detected the disapproval at the pet name. The younger man's annoyance by it was probably one of the reasons he used it, "So what is it that brings you here tonight?"

He grinned wryly as Switzerland returned his boa, "Ah... perhaps you would prefer me to just removed everything so I don't misplace it anywhere, oui?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:08 pm
"Oh..I don't think we have mint or rose tea...but I've got jasmine tea today..is that ok? Sure, you can help if you want Switzy..~ And ok Bela.~" she smiled brightly at the feedback.

((OOCUkraine: Belaaaaaa.....could you come bring me a blaaannkeett?

that would be hilarious))

DieSinneistSchon

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:09 pm
"Ahah, no brother, nothing is wrong" she said holding the camera behind her back. The plan to avoid her brothers accusing stare behind the avoidable Francis...was flawed. Her brother has seemed to forget all about what she was going to show everyone. So maybe it was safe to come out now?  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games