Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:36 pm

Neuro growled at him,"She does not need saving, the one conflicted here is Hana why don't you go to her before I bring her here."He already opened a portal and was going to stuck his hand through it.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:39 pm

User Image
Hana saw the portal open in front of her and she jumped back. The pull on her heart started again. Damn it, it is going to cut what time I have left shorter. she thought.

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:40 pm

He struck his hand through and grabbed her, and pulled her through,"Come here Hana."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:45 pm

Brago flew to Neuros body. "Flash fist!" Brago unleashed a multitude of fists aimed for neuros chest.

DemolitionboyXX

Menonai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:47 pm

Luc sent a spark of fire at Brago from where he stood. He gave a gentle sigh as he used the illusion of a thick black mist to blind everyone in there. He closed one eye as he saw through the illusion which was his.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:47 pm

User Image
Hana tried to fight against him but couldn't "let...go..." She said.

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:49 pm

Brago blew away the illusion with his aura. He appeared infront of luc when he reopened his eyes. "Stand down. I am your leader and I am challangeing him."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:51 pm

"I have no leader thank you." He said as he had vanished and what seemed to reappear behind Brago. "Besides, hes giving me a home and I can't let you even dare take that away from me. Ever stop to think about others when you try to hurt someone else? The people you will hurt in doing this?"

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:51 pm

(( best I could find http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn67/Hangyakunolelouch/My Neuro and Yako Nendoroids/053.jpg ))

Neuro Stood firmly were he was and threw Hana to the ground,his face fully looked like a bird and his beak had sharp teeth in it,"What was that supposed to do Brago hurt me?"He opened his beak and swiped Brago's arms.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:52 pm

User Image
"Enough!" Nike shouted into the room. "Apparantly, I've been lacking in some duties since I haven't a clue as to what the hell is going on. So if anyone would like to explain before I break out a can of whoopass I would appreciate it." Nike was starting to breath heavily. She was angry before but now she was in a rage. Whether at her self or what she was still deciding.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:54 pm

Neuro looked at her and face returned back to normal,"Touch my hand and you will see everything that has happened."He held his hand out to her.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:55 pm

Mirrored Moon
"I have no leader thank you." He said as he had vanished and what seemed to reappear behind Brago. "Besides, hes giving me a home and I can't let you even dare take that away from me. Ever stop to think about others when you try to hurt someone else? The people you will hurt in doing this?"

"So you sit there and let others get hurt to keep a roof over your head? Can you really call yourself a man?"

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:58 pm

Neuro looked at him,"Leave him be Brago."his hand still out.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:58 pm

"Soli told me not to help her. So therefore i'm doing what she asked." He said. "You do not know what was happening before you got here besides the fact she was pained. If she finds out that neuro is her father, she might find it deep within her heart to forgive him. You probably do not know the pain of loss. But I do."

Menonai

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games