Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:00 pm
[ Rawr! >8D *runs in looking insane* i'm going to eat chu all muhahahaha *turns into Zombie suddenly* ]

[so what happened smile ? ]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:18 am
[Time skip. Still don't know who won the group night thing... Otherwise, all good~ ^__^ ]

"Yes, sir!" Dannie replied to Alex before glancing over at Shige with a slight raise of the brow. 'He doesn't look like a bad person...' she thought to herself.

[Err... Experiencing what people call a 'block' *sweat drop*]

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:21 pm
[ You should totally sent me what you guys have so far...ooh! Maybe we could do some sort of fancy schmancy three-way pm? o.0

I dunno who won...I'd leave it up to Zetao & Lux to figure it out <-nickname for Ninja/Luxurious 'cuz I'm too darned lazy to spell it out each time.

Jordan laughed and patted Shige's head. "There there. At least she wasn't shooting balls at you the whole time." Huh. Now that she thought about it, that flight Ira's training was somewhat similar to Quiddich. Except without the brooms. Maybe she could get a team together...put enough power into a couple brooms to last an hour...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:56 pm
(I didn't think we'd need a winner per se...we usually just let these things fade away into the friendship background, but we could leave it at a tie. Dannie could have pwned at C.O.D, but and Shige and Whit could kill at Halo.)

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery sat down at the table and laughed at Jordan's thought process.
"Saw the commercials for the HP movie coming out hunh?" she asked.

She cut into her french toast, and poured the syrup on top.

Taking on a more serious not she looked over to Alex and Dannica as she placed a bowl of fruit loops on Shige's tray.
"I'm more worried about Dannie, she seems kind of ...militaristic already, I hope the Discipline Committee doesn't turn her into a machine."

She forked a bite into her mouth and chewed daintily.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Whit sat down and looked over his shoulder too, noticing the new Discipline Committee member for the first time.

"I dunno, Discipline Committee gives me the creeps in general, using your powers for physical harm always kind of seemed wrong to me. I mean, I get why we can here at Iris, with the Green students, but it seems like it could ...damage some people. ..though..." he paused to eat, "I guess if you have an Ira you need to be tough to have gotten here in the first place," he laughed.

"Just look at Taco kid" he said pointing to the unfortunately nicknamed guy who was walking through the cafeteria with his full tray; finally and completely healed from his last meeting with bodily harm. His choice of costume would haunt him forever.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:14 pm
[ Sorry guys, gtg. Getting ready for my dad's birthday tom by watching Harry potter part one tonight. Hopefully I can get in after the movie today and tomorrow! ]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:04 pm
[ Back on for a bit ]

Jordan looked towards the unfortunate guy. "Yeah, ever since he got run over by that bus, he's just had it rough. Didn't he have a girl for a while though?"  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:08 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"Whaaat?" Avery said in disbelief. "Taco kid had a girlfriend??" she stuck her fork in another bite of toast and pushed it into syrup as she looked at him again.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:16 pm
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User ImageUser Image

╔══════════════╗
ɱɨɔнɨʂнɨɢϵ
╚══════════════╝

"Sure did," Michishige said, gratefully beginning to eat the fruit loops Avery gave him. "He had game for an unlucky guy..."

╔══════════════╗
ϓσʂнɨϮσʞɨ
╚══════════════╝

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

{OOC: Ayume, you're not the only one that gets blocks. See this post for reference of a TRUE block. xD }

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:23 pm

User Image

Probably more like a sympathy vote. Avery thought as she ate the bite. She took a sip of juice and shrugged a shoulder. "Well, power to him I guess." she said and finished with the topic.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:42 pm
"Now I have to eat, so you need to leave now unless you require something else" Alex said and made a 'shoo' motion at her.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:32 pm
Dannie nodded and hurried off to the counter when she noticed the line dissipate. She then got herself a can of soda since she hasn't tasted one in years because of strict parents. She then opened it, heading over to the large table and sat next to Jordan. She sipped little by little until only a few drops remained. She then set it down on the table and levitated it a few centimeters, spinning it counter clockwise slightly tilted. "How's everyone?" She asked softly.

[using my tablet + on-screen keyboard because real keyboard is broken = misery]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:40 pm
"Hey." Jordan shifted her head, since it wasn't practical to look right-on at Dannica, being right next to her and all. "I'm good. Hey Dannica, you join the Disciplinary Committee?" Pretty obvious answer, since why else would she be talking to Alex? Either way, Jordan was curious. Doubtless she was anxious about the affect the Committee might have on Dannica, Jordan was going to be sure he friend was okay; even if she did think Dannica wouldn't go power crazy.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:40 pm

User Image

Avery looked past Jordan to Dannica as well. "Did you already eat breakfast?" she asked the girl, looking at her own plate to make see if she had anything the girl would want. Her meal question partly out of her maternal instincts but was also tossed out there to pre-empt any awkward silence that may come about. No one really liked discussing the DC.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:10 pm
Christopher got his food, paid for it, and sat down.

Spencer was still getting all the stuff he wanted.

Alex was now sitting at the prefect table with the others. He occasionally looked over at Dannie to see what she was doing.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:17 pm
{Gonna be gone a few days. Can't post now. Later. o -o}

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games