Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:09 pm
Amy sighed softly, relieved that Daniel showed up when he did. Though, she was surprised to see him come from inside. How had he gotten in there and stayed in there so long?

Still glaring at the damage in front of her, she tried to stay calm as she explained what she knew to Daniel.

"Well, apparently someone decided it'd be fun to set a fire here in the main area. The firemen found remnants of chemicals that are found in cigarettes, and they also found an accelerant splashed at what they believe was the origin of the fire. They said if they had to guess, it would have been alcohol of some kind. I know of a couple places around here where you can get alcohol and only one place that might want to harm AS. I'm trying really hard not to jump to conclusions, though, because this would be extreme, even for them."

She sighed once more and then turned to Daniel. "As our lead security officer, I need you to find out what happened Daniel."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:13 pm
*he picks up the faint scent of a fire that happened pretty recently and decides to go check it out... noting the strange chaotic energy that gives him a warm fuzzy feeling... he approaches the crowd gathered around the damage, but doesn't get to close*  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:35 pm
{{Hi Kai! biggrin }}  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:39 pm
Daniel looked around, checking to make sure no one was too close to over hear. None the less, he lowered his voice as he turned his head more towards Amy to speak.

"I can do that. And I could do a little more. If you wanted."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:48 pm
((Hey Amy ヾ(´・ω・`)))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:48 pm
Amy arched an eyebrow at Daniel as she looked back at him. "A little more? Like what?"

As Amy turned her head, though, she caught a bright flash of red. She looked at the individual who was decked out in red and scowled. Maybe this was the perpetrator coming back to look at what he had done. Amy quickly went over to the individual.

"Excuse me, but did you see anything recently, like as who might have started..."

Amy's eyes widened as she got closer to the person and saw who it was. "... Kai?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:06 pm
The one and only *he said proudly as a reflex before he realised he was supposed to be keeping a low profile* Heyo Amy, it's been a while. Hopefully you've been doing well... not counting that *he looked at the charred remains of a wall then back to Amy*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:06 pm
Daniel looked around, and decided that they weren't alone enough for the conversation he wished to have.

"Well, nothing illegal if that's what you're worried about. But perhaps we should discuss that in a more private location."

As Amy nodded then started off for the door, Daniel took that as his cue to be off, and headed for his office. After all, he had an investigation to conduct. Or at the least, a small trip to make.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:10 pm
Amy had heard what Daniel said as she had walked over to Kai. While waiting for a response, she turned around and nodded to Daniel to indicate she heard him and agreed. She'd hopefully see him again soon and they could talk more about his plans then.

Then, she turned back to Kai when he responded and smiled slightly. "It's good to see you, Kai. It has been awhile. I've missed you. I hope things have been good for you, too."

She looked sideways at AS and sighed. "I had really hoped that if you ever came here, you would get to see it at its best. But for you to have to see it like this... It sucks. The firemen think that the fire was started on purpose. They found remains of a cigarette and alcohol."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:30 pm
*smiles warmly in a way that he was sure he forgot how to do* I've had my ups and downs, but for now at least things are starting to feel normal again. I was born with bad timing, but I have wanted to come here for a while, but today just felt like a good day to drop by. I wish I could be more help on solving this case, but my talents won't be of any use.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:07 pm
Amy's own smile grew a little bit when she saw Kai's sweet familiar smile. "You know, maybe today was the best day for you to come, after all. I mean, I would have loved for you to have seen this on a better day, but maybe I needed you more today. You're already helping just by being here and lightening the mood."

She stared at the front of AS for a few moments and then looked back at Kai. "Well, I don't think the back area is harmed in any way. Would you like to look around? Or, we could just go out back and sit and talk. I'd love to tell you about our upcoming art exhibit. I think you might be interested in it, or maybe you'd want to come to one of our art nights."

She smiled at Kai again. "And maybe you could tell me what's been going on with you, if you don't mind sharing."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:14 pm
Daniel took up a small notepad and pencil from his office and headed outside. There, as he had suspected, he found the truck for the situation commander. Introducing himself, he proceeded to get details from the man about the fire, of particular note being when he suspected the fire to have started. The commander was helpful, but still kept back most of what he knew due to the investigation being incomplete. Daniel thanked him and headed back inside. The time window that he had gotten from the man wasn't too large, and would be easy enough to narrow down.

As daniel stepped back into his office, tossing the notepad onto his desk, he noted to himself that perhaps now would be a good time to start looking into the purchasing of security cameras. Pausing a moment to focus his thoughts, and concetrate on his destination, Daniel stepped towards his door and vanished.  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:39 pm
*Kits had been in touch with Amy this afternoon through text, but had been too upset to go to AS. She knew that bad things tended to happen when she was angry, so she stayed home until she'd calmed down. Once she felt that it was safe to go out, she and Smok walked over to Aqua Springs. Kits slipped in, only stopped by one firefighter who let her by when she said she was one of the owners.

She was very sad to see the scene in the lobby, and turned to go into the lounge, needing to see the extent of the damage. Most of the lounge seemed okay, just soaked due to the sprinkler system. Some of the staff had opened the windows to let the room air out and had already started cleaning up the areas farthest away from the entrance. Looking around, she was glad that easels holding the two paintings she'd brought in for the art night were on the side of the room farthest from the damage, and that she used acrylic paints that weren't damaged by the water. One of the staff members had already taken them and the mermaid down and carefully wiped them off, laying them on the bar so that they would dry flat. Kits could only hope that the wooden frames of the canvases wouldn't warp from the water*

*Smok sits in the main area near the remains of the information desk. With so much paper there, the fire had caused a lot of damage to it. The large dragon whined, wishing there was more he could do to comfort his mistress*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:42 pm
Bwahahaha! of course! A person possessing my natural charisma can make anything better ( ̄▽ ̄)

Putting that aside, it'd be nice to catch up and maybe plan things out. I'll follow your lead to the back.  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:54 pm
Amy nodded and smiled. "Alright then, sounds good. And yes, you do have a natural charisma, Kai. That's a great thing to possess."

Since her back was turned, she hadn't seen Kits and Smok come to the scene or go inside.

Amy walked around the main building and took the side gate entrance that some took during the spring and summer months to get directly to the pool. She found a table in the back toward the edge of the covered pool. She had a staff member bring two towels out, which Amy promptly used to cover the chairs near the table so that she and Kai could sit on them without getting dirt on their pants.

Amy sat down, sighed softly, and then smiled slightly at Kai. "Well, this is the area that's right behind the main building, obviously. Some people come in through that doorway back there that connects the back of the main building to this area, but with the recent fire, customers can't use it right now. During the spring and summer months, this large pool is filled and we have an in-pool bar that people can either swim up to and order a drink or they can follow the pool's edge up on the cement around to the bar and order from there if they don't want to get in the water. We also have water slides and other water games. During the winter months, most of this stuff is covered up, like it is now, and we have a large ice skating rink in the back area of the property. We also have large snowy slides on that hill over there. You can go down by yourself or take a sled down with you. We also have a ski lift, snowmen-building contests, snowball fights, just about everything. A trolley runs all months to take people where they want to go if they don't want to walk since the resort is getting bigger and bigger. We also have hot tubs scattered all over the place, mostly outdoors but one indoors."

She looked back at Kai after pointing out all the different attractions and smiled. "Our newest attraction will be an indoor art exhibit. Then, when spring comes and everything dries up, we'll put up an open outdoor art exhibit and a large garden at the base of that large hill, on the far side of where those snowy slides are right now. We'll put different sculptures and large paintings up in there."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games