Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ 2nd Mini-arc: RPC Arcs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  >.>
  Uh...
  All of it?
View Results

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:08 pm
Hey did you here? Demons. DEMONS?!?!?! MANNY WITH A DEMON?!?!?!? WHAT O.O  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:18 pm
I think that Manny would be to scary for me. that is why you need a nice and calm NARA to have demon (ME) lol  

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:15 am
Alright, a quick note on how the Sand Village is going to handle demons: exactly as AandOE was going to have it. I'll release more details when we get to that point (I still have to work them out), but there will be a chance for failure when sealing demons into people. Certain factors could increase your chances, and there will be a very high (probably above ninety percent) success rate if the beast is fully subdued before sealing. This is to keep away people with high level characters, since a person with a Sannin stands to lose more than a person with a Genin if the character dies. If you want a priority shot at a demon, please PM me, but if all of the priority people die, then the demon will either escape or the sealing will go to volunteers.

Edit: Also, please include which demon you want in your request. I believe we have Shukaku and Choumei. (The Ichibi and Nanabi, respectively.)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:32 pm
Make sure you all post in rouran!!!  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:46 pm
pliokiju

dreadno

Yetisarge

Yukiko Masaki

Chezmonkey

Winterwolf78

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Michael the sexy king

If their is no post by tuesday morning, we are going to continue the arc and keep things moving  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:05 pm
DEMONS!!!! Also.. I think we're waiting on AI to figure out the tag with the hawk, the rest of us are just waiting on the call to remove them..  

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:17 am
ah yes...one more final to go...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:24 pm
Ah... sorry... didn't notice the post where Kin explained it was most likely the tag. Also, embarrassingly enough I totally forgot that, y'know, Al's also a samurai. Who has "sharply increased detection of genjutsu".

When we get back I really need to improve my weapon techniques.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:47 pm
Chezmonkey
Ah... sorry... didn't notice the post where Kin explained it was most likely the tag. Also, embarrassingly enough I totally forgot that, y'know, Al's also a samurai. Who has "sharply increased detection of genjutsu".

*Facepalm* that woulda been very helpful XD all this time i thought you were a bloodline user XD  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:02 pm
Chezmonkey

Lol and yes, it is a genjutsu. When Kin and James post, you guys will understand the update and scenario much better. and then you guys will get to witness some coll stuff from the bat sage! Dun dun DUUUUUUUUUUN  

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:16 pm
Winterwolf78

all we waiting on is winter right?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:03 pm
Unless you want me to be crazy and start talking to myself again.. I think a bunch of us will need to take a serious look at our techniques and update them.. or least I know I do..  

Jaxdrill

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:15 pm
Yetisarge
Unless you want me to be crazy and start talking to myself again.. I think a bunch of us will need to take a serious look at our techniques and update them.. or least I know I do..
Most of you youngins need to train hardcore when you come back  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:03 pm
i'm dropping an early xinyi for an early xing. XD it'd have been nice because of the requirements to progress in xinyi but xing is so... EPIC!  

dreadno

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:39 pm
@dreadno ???

@ Yo-Ko
Congrats on making crew! Might wanna remind them to update the Mod List though!  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 316 317 318 319 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games