Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:28 am
Hurry, hurry, come quickly!
And leave all logic aside.
Don't say a word...
Just listen carefully to me.
The world is ours if we could only let it be.

User Image
𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢
𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛

muggleborn │ fourth year │ gryffindor

Esther sighed at the mention of her summer. "Well, Dad and Mum were the same as usual. It's not that they're mean or anything, they're just... disappointed that I actually enjoy Hogwarts. And Liddie was upset because they treat her the same way now, and because she had a terrible time making friends last year. Plus Jonas is away at uni so he's barely home, and Gabe is always getting in trouble, as usual." She tried to think positively as the train picked up steam. She did love her family, despite their... difficulties, and she was going back to Hogwarts. When they finally arrived in Hogsmeade, she led the way off the train, on the lookout for any of the Yaxleys, or really anyone else from their year... She spotted a blond head, one of the Overtons, and as they got closer identified it as Connor. "Connor!" she called, nodding to Rich in the boy's direction, and making her way over to him. "Do you want to get a carriage? Hi, Sadie," she greeted the dog briefly, resisting the urge to pet her. She was working, after all.

OOC:
murruelecreuset

Miss GryffindorK

Every move we make will trigger another;
And every small mistake will be a messenger...
Our lives are weaving like a thread;
Within each other, faithfully...
Sharing in our joys and miseries.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:45 am
((Oyeh derped big time, sorry crying ))  

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:56 am
User Image User Image
Fianna Grey xxxxxxxxxxxxx Hannah Grey
Gryffindor Fifth Year xxxxxxxxxxxx Hufflepuff Seventh Year

Fianna smiled, and said, "I just want to do well enough to get into the classes I want next year. I'm thinking about being a Witch Watcher after I get out of school, you know, assuming I can't get a pro contract playing Quidditch somewhere." Hannah had had similar aspirations, but truth be told, she didn't think her performances in her matches was strong enough to earn her even a spot as a Reserve on a professional team, and she certainly wasn't planning on working for the Ministry, too many rules and regulations for her liking. No, her plans after graduation were still a bit nebulous, but she intended for anything she did to involve her creativity. "I'm still planning on making wands, and having my own art studio somewhere," Hannah commented. "I'm not doing the suit and tie stuff like our cousin does."

When they heard the conductor make his last call to board, Hannah said, agreeing with her friend, "Yeah, we better find a compartment for ourselves, or we'll be jammed in with all these First Years. Sure is a lot of them this time around."

Time Skip

The two sisters met up after Hannah got out of her meeting in the Prefect's compartment, so they could ride the rest of the way to school with Emma. Fianna was glad of this, as it seemed as though the rest of the students in her year had Vanished themselves or some such, and hadn't bothered to tell her where they'd got to. There seemed to be a bumper crop of incoming students this trip up, which bode well for all the Houses. Surely they would see a sizable grouping of young Badgers and Lions swelling their ranks. Hannah was just happy she was merely a Prefect, and not Head Girl as well, as she wanted as drama-free a last year at Hogwarts as was possible.

Time Skip

Fianna pulled her robes closer about her as she and her sister stepped off the train and onto the platform, as it was colder than it was when they boarded in London. She'd still had yet to spot any of her friends, and so she stuck close to her older sister, wishing all of a sudden her cousin were still with them, even if she had watched over them like a mother hen, or a bodyguard.

Hannah stayed close to her sister, as they went toward the coaches, and she looked around, hoping to spot Emma, so they could ride together, one last time.

OOC:
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:57 pm
User Image
Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
I know exactly what to do with you!
Hufflepuff!

Orphan Sisters for Life
Third Years

Location : Platform 9¾ → Hogwarts Express → Hogsmeade Station
                                                  With : Each other, Rory

“Usually,” Kimberly replied casually. “Sweet, I finally have someone I can borrow nail polish off of.” She said with a smile. She knew exactly how he got it. It would be much the same way she’d get it. However, she wasn’t about to say anything about it to Candace. Last thing she needed was to get a lecture on how Rory wasn’t the sort of person you wanted to associate with. Course Kimberly didn’t think Candace would ever say that kind of thing.

Candace was glad that Rory’s summer wasn’t the worse. She herself knew what it was like to have crummy summer holidays. She didn’t really have a family. Instead she made one with the friends she did have. However what she didn’t know was what it was like to have parents who were horrible. Sure hers left her at an orphanage but that was the extent of it. “Good to hear.” She added. Candace was used to the forced tones and annoyed looks. It was uncanny just how much Kimberly and Rory were alike sometimes.

Once on the train Candace and Kimberly got to hear about Rory’s plan. “Let’s hear it.” Kimberly said looking to Rory eager to hear his plan. Candace remained silent at this point. It was the first time the Hufflepuff had heard about it. She immediately looked to Kimberly. Kimberly glanced over at her before looking back to Rory. “That’s a great idea and nice gauges too. Your dad is going to flip.” She commented almost too brightly for Candace’s liking. “Are you two serious?” Candace asked. “What? He wants his ears pierced.” Kimberly commented. “Not our fault his father is a piece of work.” She added. “Okay, I’m not saying I have a problem with it.” Candace let them know.

Before long they had arrived at the station. Hopping off the train Candace looked around for Alana and Minako. “I’ll see you later I’m going to go find the others.” She told Kimberly and Rory before running off. “See ya.” Kimberly replied before looking to Rory. “Finally she’s gone… Sorry about her. I tried to convince her to stay with the others but she wouldn’t have it.” She told him. “Anyways shall we get a carriage?”

Candace ~ Status : Happy Yet Concerned… Theme ~ Attire
                                                  Kimberly ~ Status : Happy and Relieved Theme ~ Attire

OOC: - - -

Aren't you quite outspoken?
                                                  In spite of that, you are still a loyal person,
                                                  One who seeks order.
                                                  I see you doing well in...
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:02 pm
User Image
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn
First Year Unsorted

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 11 years old...

Gertie was excited the moment the train started pulling out of the station. After waving from the window like the child she was, she bounded back down to her seat. “That’s great!” She exclaimed happy to hear that Stacy was indeed in the same year as her. “Hikaru is awesome like that.” She said brightly. When asked how her shopping went she thought back to it. “My shopping was a lot of fun. Mum took me to get my wand. It took a few tries and I made a bit of a mess but my wand made bubbles. I also met another girl in our year and I saw Charlie. He’s another friend of mine.” She said brightly. “I’ve been to Diagon Alley before so it wasn’t hard to get around really.” She added. The moment houses were mentioned, Gertie lit up. “I’d like to be in Ravenclaw like mum and my cousin Dris.” She told Stacy and Hikaru. “What house did you end up in Hikaru?” She asked curiously.

As the train pulled to a stop, Gertie put Tibi back into her carrier before heading off the train. By this point she had her black robes on and she was beginning to get nervous again. It was busy and like Hikaru had said he wouldn’t be with them. But she had Stacy and maybe she’d find Charlie or Anandi. Looking to Hikaru Gertie smiled. “See you later Hikaru.” She said before looking to Stacy. “We better get going.” Looking to Mr. Murdoch, the red head was quick to follow after him. She didn’t want to end up getting lost from the group.

(Exit to the Lake)

Wearing: Black School Robes

With: Hikaru & Stacy

OOC: Hope you don't mind me speeding through.

BunnyCheeks1114
Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
Saio Mio Ukida
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Adopted ☼ Half-blood

Location : Hogwarts Express → Hogsmeade Station

Saio was happy to be back with her friends. It was different now what with Kenzie dating Colton. She didn’t know how she felt about it. On one hand she was super happy for both of them. On the other however, she felt Kenzie was doing all kinds of first before her. She was beginning to feel left out. Sadly she didn’t see herself getting a boyfriend any time soon. Saio wasn’t going to worry about it now though. It was a start of a brand new year and she wasn’t going to ruin it. Besides she wasn’t the only solo person in the compartment. Brianna was there too.

The moment Kenzie asked her to share her summer Saio was an open book. “Well let’s see… I spent a lot of time on the farm helping Aunt Helen and Uncle Aaron. The horses need a lot of work. And then I helped with the Sheep and the pigs. Tsubaki wasn’t exactly helpful but I made her do her chores at least. She seemed to be less bratty this summer.” She told her brightly. “So how was everyone else’s summer?” She asked curiously.

When the express train pulled into Hogsmeade station, Saio took Naown and headed off the train. She waited for her friends and began looking around for anyone else of importance. Like Kazuki or Connor.

With: Kenzie, Colton, Brianna

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: Yay! Updated uniform... probably the first character I've done to have any makeup at all sweatdrop

kiska166
                                                  Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝔾𝕣𝕪𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕣

Colton was glad to be hanging out with his two best friends and his little sister, though his twin was nowhere to be found after they boarded. Oh well. He listened as the girls discussed their summers, and he promptly spoke of the various trips the Overton family took that summer. Between their trip to the Caribbean Islands and their visit to Norway, they had spent their time across all four seasons in two months. It helped that he'd gotten to go to a wedding to end up with his new girlfriend, Kenzie. Saio explained happily that she'd spent her summer on the farm, making Colton grin. "A farm? That sounds awesome! I spent the first half of the summer on the beach! I know Connor and I both got burnt."

As the train slowed, Colton stood and tugged on his robes, before walking out with all the girls. Once on the platform, he looked around, spotting his twin being talked to by Essie and Rich. When did he make friends with either of those two? Oh well. He looked over at Kenzie, a sweet smile on his face. He straightened his sweater and his vest, before reaching a hand out and taking Kenzie's in his own. He was just so glad to have their relationship made perfectly official.

Kiska166

murruelecreuset

Gᴏ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ 𝕨𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖 ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʏs ᴡɪᴛʜ 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤
Aɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ 𝕕𝕒𝕪, ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ 𝕗𝕚𝕝𝕝 ᴏꜰ 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘
Wɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖 ʜᴇʟᴅ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤 ᴀʀᴇ sʜᴀᴋɪɴɢ 𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕕
Tʜᴇsᴇ 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤 ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ 𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕕
Wʜᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɪs 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘
𝕄𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘, ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ
Aɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕟𝕖
Mᴏᴠᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ, 𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:19 pm
User Image
Calliandra Aileen Acton
11 years old
First Year Unsorted
Pureblood
Wearing: School robes

Calliandra stepped off the train, looking around quietly. She had managed to avoid speaking to anyone on the Express, instead reading a novel from her mum's shop while she fingered her new wand, a gesture she was worried was already becoming a habit.

Now, she stood, alone, looking around at all the other students. There were a lot of them, more than she had ever expected, even though she had read about the class sizes. So many students, and she would be expected to live in a building with all of them. Even the fact that it was going to be a castle didn't make her feel any more confident. She took a deep breath.

A man was standing near the front of the group, calling for first years. Calliandra's mother had mentioned crossing the lake, and Calliandra figured that was where they were going. She tossed her head nervously before setting off to follow him, determined to show herself well at her new school, regardless how nervous she felt.

OOC: And we are off to the Black Lake!

Caedmon68

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:53 pm
User Image
User Image
seventh year slytherin
chaser prefect

Kyson watched as groups of students began to form, some finding their friends that they hadn't been able to find on the train, others grouping up in pairs for the carriage rides to the castle. He figured he would catch one of the last ones, to make sure everyone got on, which meant he would probably be stuck with the weird stragglers that were always left over. For example, the kid no one talks to because of his massive snail collection, or the guy that refuses to shower, like, ever. Hopefully it was the snail kid... Shortly after, he was joined by a familiar face. Contessa, for some reason, had decided to come over and chat with him. Why? She must want something from him. Why else would she come over, in her own free will, to talk to him? Kyson raised an eyebrow at her. Did she just say that she missed him? "Prefect patrols. I volunteered to do double for the train ride, give some of the others a break. Did you really miss me?" he asked with a wink and a smirk. If there were physical buttons labeled 'Tessa' that he could push, he would be pushing them. Kyson was, however, a little peeved from her comment about his sister. "Hey now, no one is allowed to call my sister weird except for me. Her friend, though... He's alright. Strange, but alright." Thinking back to several years ago, when Dris had punched him for picking on him and Skylar, Kyson knew he had some form of respect for the boy. If he had the guts to have a go at him of all people, he deserved the respect.

Oh, baby, look what you started. The temperature's rising in here.
                                                          Is this gonna happen? Been waiting and waiting for you to make a move.
                                                          Got everyone watchin' us, so, baby, let's keep it secret.
                                                          A little bit scandalous, but, baby, don't let them see it.
                                                          A little less conversation and a little more "touch my body,"
                                                          'Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:12 pm

Mood: happy
Companions: stacy and gertie then other students
Thoughts: ooo look the lake!

User ImageUser Image
I won't just survive
Oh, you will see me thrive
Can't write my story
I'm beyond the archetype
I won't just conform
No matter how you shake my core
'Cause my roots, they run deep

outfit

They continued chatting randomly and playing with Gertie's cat until they arrived at the station. he waved by to his first-year friend seeing them gather by the same guy who led him to the boats. He had planned to look for other fellow friends but the crowd had other plans. he got caught up in the flow and eventually just decided to follow along. he made it to the carriages that didn't have any horses. thinking it strange he climbed into one sharing it with two seventh-years and one fourth-year. Riding the carriages to the school gave hin a view of the lake where he tried to spot the first years.

Oh, ye of so little faith
Don't doubt it, don't doubt it
Victory is in your veins
You know it, you know it
And you will not negotiate
Just fight it, just fight it
And be transformed

Ooc:

BunnyCheeks1114

murruelecreuset

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝓢𝒆𝓿𝒆𝓷𝓽𝓱 𝓨𝒆𝓪𝓻 𝓢𝓵𝔂𝓽𝓱𝒆𝓻𝓲𝓷

Tessa lifted an eyebrow at Kyson's casual, almost standoffish reply about Prefect patrols. Was this still Kyson? He hadn't even gotten annoyed by the new recipients of the Head badges. "You volunteered? To help people? My my, Maclellan, you're going soft." A feline grin curled her lips, a mischievous sparkle in her violet eyes. Something about this stupid blonde made her crazy, though she still wasn't sure if it was in a good way or a bad way. The blonde winked and smirked when he commented on her choice of words. "Not to say I missed you personally, of course, just that you were missed on the train, of course. Though your newfound generosity might be to question."

A dainty hand sat on the male's shoulder, the girl quirking her eyebrow. At his comment about his sister, Tessa dropped her hands back, folding them together behind her back. Did... did he even defend the weird, paint-covered doofus his sister had befriended? "Alright, alright, no need to get your knickers in a twist, Blondie. I get it.... y'know, sorta." She casually examined her nails, glancing at the other teen. She didn't really have the appropriate family members to justify comparing hers to his. She had stupid cousins three, Heath, Morgan, and the Ravenclaw twit, Rhys. Speaking of whom, she hadn't seen him either. Oh well, she wasn't at a loss for him. Her attentions returned back to Kyson, though she tried to act aloof. "So, other than kissing up to the new heads, what have you been up to?"

The Shiny Furret

Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʟᴀss, ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ
Tᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴏɴʟʏ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʟᴀss, ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ
Aᴡᴀʏ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴋɴᴇᴡ
Wᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ
Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss
Iɴ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴇ’ʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ
Cᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss
Tᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇs ᴀᴘᴘᴏɪɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ

𝒲𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊. 𝒲𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:08 pm

Quote:

Put Name here

Put Name here

Put Name here

User Image
Wearing: Puff Uniform

Lauretta walked to the carriages by herself and took a seat in one hoping no one would ask her to seat with her. This year Lauretta didn't feel like having anyone to travel with her up to the castle because of the fact she just realising that she didn't have her parents anymore. It was now just Amelia and her left even though she didn't want to admit the fact that her parents were gone and they would never see her again. She never went to see their graves because she didn't want to believe that they was gone. As they grief kicked in more after a year of not believing that they were gone Lauretta started to cry. Lauretta knew she she a bright child as she remembered her parents telling her that when she younger. Lauretta was going to make her parents and her sister proud to try her best in school this year and the following years to come.

OOC: Open for some interaction and plus she may need a bit of cheering up.  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:34 pm
User Image

╔══════════════════════╗
Brianna Kaylie Overton
Gryffindor - Twelve - Second Year - Chaser - Muggleborn
╚══════════════════════╝

Colton had a girlfriend; Connor basically had a girlfriend – when was Brianna gonna get a boyfriend? She didn’t even fancy anybody yet. Boys in her year were all gross and annoying gits. Well, she supposed there were a few nice boys, but she didn’t like them that way. Besides, she wasn’t the only one who didn’t have a significant other; Saio was boyfriendless and as far as Bree was aware, she didn’t like anyone, either. Brianna perked up, just as her brother had, when the Hufflepuff mentioned living on a farm. That must be super cool, she thought, but Colton had beat her to it out loud. “Yeah, ‘cause you don’t put on enough sunscreen,” Brianna piped in when her brother admitted to burning at the beach. Nonetheless, all three Overton kids had a bronze glow regardless of the fact that their mother had done her best to keep them from being over exposed to gamma rays. Upon exiting the train, Brianna followed the three older students – two of which were being cutesy and gross. Brianna rolled her eyes and decided she’d walk next to Saio. After all, she was a second year this year and wouldn’t be taking the boats across the Black Lake to get to Hogwarts.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I've got a f e e l i n g you could use a little smile, h o p i n g you could stay there for just a little while.
Makin' a lot of n o i s e up there, t h r o w your hands up in the air.

Miss GryffindorK
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:42 am
User Image
User Image
seventh year slytherin
chaser prefect

Kyson scoffed at Tessa's reply. Of course it was a weird thing for him to do. When had he ever gone out of his way to help someone else? It wasn't natural for him. "I'm not going soft, Contessa. I just didn't want to sit alone on the train again. I figured I could at least make myself useful. Plus, it's kind of my duty as a Prefect to do these things, not that you would know anything about that." Sure, he was stabbing at her lack of titles or any real graduating honors. Was it dirty? Yeah. Was it mean? Sure. Did he care? Not really. "Of course you didn't. Who else would miss me, other than you?" His smirk widened. He could tell she was a bit unsure of this entire conversation. Then again, so was he. They never took the time to chat, and if they did, it was usually full of sarcastic remarks and stubborn comments. That was the extent of their relationship, it seemed.

Tessa rested her hand on his shoulder, a tingle moving through his spine. Thankfully, she removed it just as quickly as she set it there. "You don't really get it though, do you? You don't have any siblings, just cousins that annoy the crap out of you. Honestly, if I were you, I would be annoyed with them too. It must be hard to grow up with something as important as heirship dangling right in front of your nose, and you can never have it." Of course, he didn't know what that was like either. His heirship had been promised to him, but only because he was the only male in the family. With Tessa, she was the only female, the only one not allowed to even try for the title. "My sisters annoy me, what siblings don't annoy each other from time to time? At least Skylar is tolerable. Victoria is just... a headache. She's a fool lost in her own world she's made up inside her empty head." Kyson huffed, just the thought of the airheaded not-heiress made his stomach roll over in anger. He looked over to Tessa, who looked as if she was the coolest girl around, or at least she was trying to. His gaze softened, if only for a moment, before he shook his head and looked over to the carriages. "I'm not kissing up to the heads. I could care less of what Reid and Pierce think of me. I've been spending my spare time, if you could call it that, prepping for the Quidditch season. I'm hoping Scotland scouts me. What about you? Are you ready to demolish those NEWT exams?" He knew she was, but she would still spend all of her time studying. Maybe it was a lack of confidence or maybe she just wanted to show off to her family. Either way, Tessa was beginning to be rather predictable to him.

Oh, baby, look what you started. The temperature's rising in here.
                                                          Is this gonna happen? Been waiting and waiting for you to make a move.
                                                          Got everyone watchin' us, so, baby, let's keep it secret.
                                                          A little bit scandalous, but, baby, don't let them see it.
                                                          A little less conversation and a little more "touch my body,"
                                                          'Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you.

x x x x

Miss GryffindorK

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:03 am
User Image
User Image

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓈𝑒𝓇

Skylar was sitting in her compartment, watching the students crowd the entrance to the train to get on board. It didn't take long for her door to open, two boys entering and closing the door behind them. One was her best friend, Dris, and the other was a boy with dark hair in the year below her. They both sat down, well Dris more plopped down beside her but still, and the new boy introduced himself as Julius. She nodded at him, offering a shy smile and a wave of her hand. Sky was never good around new people, but she was get used to him over time, just like she grew to be comfortable around all of her other friends. Dris was happy, of course, that he had made a new friend. And he had a new pet, it seemed. Skylar reached over to pet the little kitten, smiling at it. "She's so cute," the blonde said in her soft voice. The train began to move.

They group spent the train ride enthusing about the new school term and their summer adventures. Well, Skylar mostly listened, only chiming in to join the conversation a few times. It was fine though, because she was an excellent listener. After the train pulled to a stop, Skylar picked up her harp case and followed the boys outside, where they grouped up on the platform to keep from losing one another. Sky looked around at all of the other students. The First Years were already headed for the boats, but Dris didn't have to go with them this year. They could all ride in a carriage together up to the castle, which was good for her. Last year, she had been shoved into one of the last carriages with the stragglers, and by shoved, she meant shoved. The small Hufflepuff was surprised they all fit in one carriage last year, to be perfectly honest. This year, though, would be different, and better. They could even pick up one more person to ride with them, if they really wanted to. "Should we go ahead and get a carriage or look for another person to ride with us?" she asked the boys, trying to speak loud enough for them to hear her over the loud crowd of students.

She gave it her best. She tried to fit in. She tried to be cool, but she never could win.
                                                            Her mom says she's great. The kids think she's weird. Honestly she wishes she could disappear.
                                                            Why you try, try to be like the rest of them? When you know there's so much more within?
                                                            There's only one you. Here's what ya' gotta do. Anytime you feel alone, put on your headphones.
                                                            Love, love's coming through your headphones. Anytime you feel alone, put on your headphones.
                                                            Love, love's coming through your headphones. L-o-o-ove is coming through your headphones.

x x x x

murruelecreuset

Miss GryffindorK

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games