Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:37 pm

Damien smiled and gave them both a light pat on the head. "I will" he said, then headed off. He got breakfast and then headed to the office.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:41 pm

The twins nodded and watched as he left. They then crawled back into their beds and went back to sleep.

Jian got up and got dressed. He felt a lot better now that he had bathed and shaved. He still had to undergo a few tests daily to check a few things, and he was still getting used to getting back into the hang of things. Many things had changed since he had been in his coma.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:33 pm

Damien's helicopter flew in and the Absolute Leader got out, then headed into the building. He wanted a report on how the diplomatic missions went to the countries they had to deal with over the prince killing image.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:49 pm

The ambassador went to Damien's side in order to report as soon as he got off the helicopter. "Sir, I have mixed reports." He said. "Some of the countries were persuaded, but others were acting wishy-washy or demanded more evidence. At the very least, we've managed to convince all but three of the countries to stand down until further notice. It seem as if bribes are involved, and there has been more lies leaked on the other continent. Because most of those countries don't filter their internet, these videos and such are spreading like wild fire. Some leaders have said that even though they are willing to wait for us to prove our innocence, public outcry has been extremely chaotic. They're afraid that if they don't do something, their civilians will find someone who will."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:56 pm

"I want to find out who made this image immediately! Perhaps a global announcement needs to be made pointing out the flaws in that video" Damien said. It's not something he wanted to do, but he would.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:01 am

"Yes sir. I will relay the message." the ambassador said with a bow before turning to leave.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:49 am

"Psst!" Zil came in through the window, carrying a laptop bag in one arm.

Kyrell awoke with a startle as he jolted up from the sudden nudge by a certain redheaded male. He glared the 'You're lucky I didn't stab you' glare at the man and rubbed his eyes. He'd have to see what this man was up to next.

"Is Shadow here?", he asked softly to the former prince.

"Yes... No... I guess?" Kyrell said hesitantly before admitting, "I don't know"

Zil sighed, "Hey kid. There's bits and pieces of my plan I'd like to-"

Kyrell interrupted. "Bits and pieces. Is this why you're keeping me from your main base? Zil. I know you. You're hiding something from me", he said stubbornly.

Zil's face grew gaunt as he knew the stubbornness of the former prince would come into play sometime. "There are things better left unsaid. And there are some things that will go out only with a bang"

"Left unsaid?! Zil. I cannot fully trust you not knowing what you plan on doing! Here we go again. This was our problem the first time around. Remember when you blew up part of Helmshire to keep the Diethelmians away? You do things that are not called for. Do you understand?", Kyrell began, seeming like he was about to explode from rage but yet kept his voice low in case Shadow was really around.

"I didn't come to be lectured. If you don't want to know, I'll go", Zil said coldly to him.

"So this is how it goes from now on?", Kyrell nodded sarcastically.

"You don't exactly have a choice on the matter", Zil replied simply.

The young man fell silent. The anger was boiling in his head. He hated how this was and he hated not having the rank to tell Zil that he cannot simply do what he wants without consequence or consent from others involved. What Zil said last was correct but the pain of these words were crippling.

((OOC: ))
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:24 pm

The screeches of a motorcycle stopped at Shadow's door, as she opened the door and staggered in the room, looking completely wasted. She had been drinking in an illegal lounge all night and looked like a car wreck on the highway. She was carrying a large bag on her back. She dropped the empty whiskey bottle she was carrying and staggered over to Zil, wobbling back and forth as she did. "H-hey you. I- I gotta punch you." She said nonsensically into his face, her breath heavy with the smell of alcohol. "You a-are so mean to me. Leaving peoples..." She muttered "On my doorstep... stupid... stork..." She muttered, leaning against him as she began to drift off into sleep.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:39 pm

Damien rubbed the side of his head before heading to his office. He began doing paperwork to try and get his mind off what was going on.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:54 pm

((Hmm... I think most of my characters are busy except for Jian. So...))

Jian walked into his office and began to work for the first time in a while. Everything felt so strange now that be was back. It was as if the world had passed him by these few months. After a few hours of working, he picked up a pile and walked over to Damien's office to give it to him. He walked up to the door and gave it a knock.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:10 am

"State name and reason for knocking" Damien announced, like he usually did.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:28 am

"It's me, Jian. I'm just bringing in some papers." He replied.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:29 am

Zil caught Shadow before she passed out. He gave a small sigh, letting the bag drop to the floor with a light thud. He kept his arms around her to keep her from falling. He said softly, "You know, it's dangerous for you to be around me. Sometimes I just want to swoop you up." He then turned to Kyrell and said, "Hey maggot. Get off the couch"

Kyrell knew Zil was speaking but couldn't quite make out what he was saying. He got up and helped Zil place her comfortably on the couch. As he did, he observed the man looking around the premises after starting up his own laptop.

Zil was looking around for Shadow's laptop, snooping around the apartment and in her bag without saying a word. When he found it, he put it on a table beside his own and began deactivating whatever safety measures were on, inserting a flash drive that contained password-finding software.

"I thought that was your head of communications' job? When did you learn-" Kyrell started, interrupted by Zil.

"You learn a lot of things when you're dead for a couple of months." Zil replied simply, bringing out a few cables. "She wasted?"

Kyrell looked over to Shadow and nodded, "Yeah. Pretty much"

Zil shook his head but he didn't say anything, just continuing what he was doing.

Monica just received everything they found out about *insert country name here*'s royal family. It seems there were a few vague references about the ghost organization that came up too but nothing could be made of the information received. She rolled her eyes knowing it was time to report to Damien again.

((OOC: ))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:50 am

((Her bag is filled with cash and papers with important information, most of which isn't relevant.))

After a few moments, rather then giving a password, the computer went through its normal shut down procedures and turned off for what seemed like no reason at all. Shadow's hacker friend made the entire computer, even the programming, completely by scratch so that no one could get into it using programs made for other computers. As soon as the computer sensed it was being hacked, it would close all of the open tags and shut itself down.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:27 pm

Damien perked up when he heard Jian's name. "Oh, good. You're back. Enter" he ordered.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games