Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply ®
This or That Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tagga

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:10 pm
In through the maze through your reflection,
No question. Megan Fox, easy.

Travel back into the dinosaur times in a shifty looking time machine owned by said Bob or eat one of Bob's famous cockmeat sandwiches and be able to control time forever. [Oh, and no matter how far back you travel, you will always taste the special sauce].
We enter from a terminal connection.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:30 pm
Travel back in time to the dinosaurs. I just hope his famous sandwiches aren't as famous as you proclaim.. 0.-

which current celebrity death was more shocking/ detrimental for you (even if you aren't aware of them or don't give a flying _____) ?

Michael Jackson or Farrah Fawcett ?

uPrincess Bubblegum

littlekitti41096

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:50 pm
Apparntly Micheal Jackson (even though I didnt give a flying ____) since I dont know the other person. =/

Quick and Painless Death or Slow and Painful?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:02 am
Slow and Painful

drink water or acid  

anatan

Tagga

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:33 pm
What acid are we talking? Water.

Eaten by a shark or eaten by a rabid human baby that eats sharks [you ARE teh shark]!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:29 pm
Shark. Idk if anyone picked this one but

Death or Doom?  

smicE_crEam

Tagga

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:43 pm
Death. Or doom. Depends on the doom. Most likely death though.

Gay cokehead politician or slacker bum who smells bad. Which would you rather live with?
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:06 am
Slacker bum so i can kill him off easily with no one knowing about it I'll just say he went on a little trip twisted

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Your in the middle of the desert which do u choose to drink dehydrated water or ur guy buddy's "milk"  

Earth Sensei

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:11 am
Dehydrated water... My buddy's milk is suspiciously un-kosher.

Wonder Monkey or Thunder Bunny?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:51 pm
Thunder Bunny ftw.

Run a marathon while being whipped by lightning, or have your eyes replaced with your nipples and vice-versa while breeding snakes.

Tagga

Greedy Capitalist

JTN
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:01 pm
Running a marathon... healthy for the heart... plus the lightning can defibrillate you if your heart suddenly stops at mile 25.

World Peace brought about by amicable discussion or crushing your enemies, seeing them driven before you and hearing the lamentation of their women?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:34 pm
Crushing my enemies, and then put them into oblivion, including every women out there. I'm no hedonist on the normal side of things.

Muscle car or muscle bike (the latter I'm referring to is about choppers and street bikes, Harley-Davidson style)?  

Karvax nar Kilratha

_the door to light_

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:00 pm
{ muscle car,

licking pudding off a hobo's foot or a summon sprit from finale fantasy 12 is telling a racist joke to you while you are eating raine's horrible cooking from tales of symphonia }

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:07 am
Summon spirit hands down...

you don't know what else is on that hobo's shoe <_<  

yami2ki

Skilled Raider

2,675 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

uPrincess Bubblegum

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:27 pm
hmm.. I'd have to go with the drunk gorilla on a unicycle travelling through Alaska sponsored by Sarah Palin and John McCain.

Making all/most drugs legal or illegal?
(regarding the vast drug war that's killing thousands of people in Mexico)

®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 338 339 340 341 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games