Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:51 pm
Diana gave Cherry a bath and put her to bed. She walked back to the kitchen, staed at Nerdio for a mintute, then went back to her room and closed the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:54 pm
Nerdio sighed and finished washing the dishes, then walked into the living room and laid on the couch.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:12 pm
((lol, he is a smart man, anyone else would have tried to talk to her, and she's obviously still reaaaaally mad.))
Diana got ready for bed and laid down and fell aslep.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:15 pm
(lol, and boredom + tektek + obssession = User Image)

Nerdio and Kevin fell asleep.

(sorry about the other random OOC, expired apple juice again sweatdrop )  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:22 pm
lol, im tekteking alot lately too....and lol apple juice! now time to go meet the inlaws Nerdio!
Diana: You know what you can stay here now! I'm still mad!
she isn't being serious...i think. >.>))
Diana woke up the next morning rather Early, she got Cherry ready first thing the child went back to sleep as soon as she was done and Diana began to pack everything.
Ringo took her bag downstairs, then went back up and got in the shower.

Ken and his family were all pack and ready to go.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:26 pm
(lol...?)

Kevin walked out of his room with his bag.

Nerdio woke up with a yawn.

(and did you get lost again?)  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:32 pm
(( :mr.green: ))
Diana opened the door, "Okay let's go...unless anyone has somthing they need to do." Diana said.
Ringo shook her head, "I informed everyone I was leaving and I'm all ready." she saind walking past her mother and going to the van. "Oh my god...I just realized, almost all of us are angry with each other, and we'll be stuck together in a car for over nine hours...."
((it is, a checked lol. from chica go illinois to atlanta geogia, it is about 9 hours.
edit: i ment 11 it take over 11 hours.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:36 pm
(lol)

Kevin walked outside with his bag.

Nerdio silently walked to the van.

Pence was asleep on top of the van.

(i just realized that Kevin is the only one here who hasn't pissed anyone off...)  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:42 pm
((lol, and i'm looking for a good place to post, but i was also concidering making a pro for my new avi and just using this one insead of the first one i made. it's cuter! and not so pink.))

Ringo stood up and leaned out the window and grabbed pence. she got back inside and buckeled up.
Diana started the van without saying anything.

((time skip to Georia?))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:45 pm
(okay to both accounts, and if you want a good place to post, i could give some suggestions, i have chars all over the place... about 13 of them, to be exact sweatdrop )  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:51 pm
((okay, give me a suggestion, and i'll join you when i'm done with my new pro.))
After 11 hours in the van, Ringo was happy to finally be in Georgia. She got out of the car to stretch her legs, when she was tackled by a hyperactive collie.
"Hey there liitle Ringo doll!" KatyAnn said licking the raccoon' face.
"Carful KatyAnn, Ringo might ripyour touge out if you're not." Diana said getting her and Cherry out of the car. "Nerdio, can you start getting our things out, it's late and I'm tierd.
((hey xince i haven't posted yet, can i jus switch the character's out? mostly because i can't think of a name...))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:57 pm
(yeah you can, and ill change the banner once you have the pro done)

Nerdio nodded as he got out and started getting some of the bags.

Kevin got out to help Nerdio.

(also, i would recommend Baron City or Jonk Wilderness, unless your character would have a reason to be at Altar of Chaos)

(and KatyAnn is Ringo's aunt, right?)  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:03 pm
((okay, and sorta...she is LIKE her aunt, but she is just a good friend of Diana's))
KatyAnn squeeled and hugged Diana, "I haven't seen you in forever!" she said as thy jumped up and down.
"I know it's been too long!I've missed everyone sooooo much!"

Ken and his parents got out of their own car and said hello to KatyAnn. "Hey where are the guys?" Ken asked.
KatyAnn smiled, "Oh they're in the back yard, you kids can say hi to them after saying hi to Ringo's grandfather," KatyAnn said, then turned her attention to Nerdio and Kevin, "Who are they?" she said tilting her head, her tounge hanging out of her mouth.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:08 pm
Pence jumped out of the van and looked around.

(cuz I can't think of anything to do for Nerdio and Kevin... sweatdrop )  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:20 pm
((lol))
Ringo grabbed Ken and Kevin, "Come on, let's go see my Grandparents, so we can hang out with the others.
Ken followed.
"Well, that" Diana pointed to Kevin, who Ringo had pulled inside,"Was Kevin...and he..Nerdio."
KatyAnn smiled, "So, you finally got yourself a new boyfriend!" she said happily.
---------
Inside the house Ringo's grandparents were on their way out, when they ran into the chidren. "Why hello there! Ringo" Her grandmother said hugging her, "Looking as beautiflu as ever. "And Ken, you're looking quite strong and hansome yourself, but I'm not sure I know who you are..." she said looknig at Kevin.
"This is Kevin, I guess you can call him my new brother, as long as Nerdio behaves himself and mom doesn't kick them out already.
Ringo's grandmother made a face, "Eh...what?" Her grandfather chimed in, "Why don't you kids go out back, I want to meet this Nerdo fella'" he said going out the door. He walked out side, hugged Diana and turned to Nerdio, "I want you to know son, that I am a gun colloecter, and if you lay a hand on my baby, I will shoot you dead." he said flattly.
((nice to meet you too! biggrin ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games