Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eam Adair

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:11 pm
((XDDDD YESH!!!))

*Nods to Ukraine*

"....Mr. France, if you would, please remain dressed..."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:17 pm
"France, for your sake, keep your clothes on, bitte." he says, an unamused look on his face. He looks at his sister and tilts his head. She was certainly acting weird tonight. "Are you sure, sister? If there's something you need to talk about, we can talk...Later of course." he chimes, as he hears Ukraine. He saunters over to her, smiling. "I'll be glad to help, then."

(( >w> If anyone picks up on what just happened, they get a cookie. =w=

He just brushed off Liechtenstein for Ukraine. Hint hint.))  

Mukuro-kun

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:19 pm
((d'aww. I GET A COOKIE! twisted i saw that lily =w=))

"Uh-huh.~ Y'know...maybe your sister has a really embarrasing video of you....~" she nodded and walked into the kitchen.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:19 pm
France stared blankly at the two protesters as he was in the midst of removing what little he actually wore, "ah... but you see.. NOW I'll need a good reason to keep them on. Maybe if Miss Swiss here tells me how incredibly hot I look in them I'll have reason to keep them on..."  

France-niichan

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:26 pm
((Lol! I gots some camo. Danke France!))
Leich tilted her head at her brother as he made his way over to Ukraine. For someone who denied her confession, he certainly was being friendly to her. "I have yet to understand love I suppose..." she muttered. She listened to the protest about France's clothes and stared into space.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:26 pm
Switzerland snorts. "My sister wouldn't do anything like that to me, Ukraine~ She's such a kindhearted girl~ And no, France. But I can tell you how much pain you'd be in if you took it off." he says, raising an eyebrow. He presses his every ready gun to France's stomach. "And I'll threaten Paris again, if I must."

((His ever-ready gun that I'm too lazy to re-equip. =w=
@Ukraine: You saw nothing. ;o))  

Mukuro-kun

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:28 pm
((LIES! XD))

"...Well well. See...solving that problem with France is easy. If he DOES take his clothes...off... I just won't look at him~" she had a way around everything. "I'm going to go make the tea now." she headed off to the kitchen.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:31 pm
"Eh heh..." France waved his hands appolagetically, "Please don't! Paris has only just gotten over the last scare..." he sighed a little, "Very well I suppose you won't mind if hit on talk with you sister then..."  

France-niichan

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:34 pm
Looks slightly shocked. "You are going to hit me?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:35 pm
Switzerland was torn. Stay here and make sure France behaves, or follow Ukraine into the kitchen? Oh, how hard it was making decisions as a neutral nation!

He eventually gives up deciding and opts for the third, neutral option---He flops on the couch with a content (neutral) look on his face. "Liech, if he gives you any trouble, don't be afraid to hit him as hard as you can." he says upon hearing France's suggestion.

Mukuro-kun

France-niichan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:37 pm
"Ah.. no ma belle I'm a lover not a fighter," France protested, "You see there is a difference between hitting someone and hitting on someone. I wish to do the latter you see."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:42 pm
"I've got the tea!..." she smiled carrying two trays. One with the pot and the other with all of the cups. Don't drop it...don't drop it. She didn't want another episode of her blatant clumsiness.

((oh switzerland and his neutralness. =w= ))

DieSinneistSchon

Loev Bara

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:43 pm
((The tea dropping reminds me of "Keeping up Appearances" XD me and my brit com's...))
"Umm...that is good then...I think. I am new to this whole love thing. Brother won't tell me what it is, or how it's made." she said with an extremely confused look.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:45 pm
"Don't tell her, France. And Liech, don't bother with him. I swear, he is NOT the person you want as your friend." he says, a serious look on his face, even though he was lying with his back on the seat of the chair and his legs on the back of it.

(( Basically, his back is where his legs should be, while his legs are where his back should be. =w= I do that all the time.))  

Mukuro-kun

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:50 pm
"Oh...don't say that , Switzerland...It's not that he is a bad person...It's just that his mannerisms are a bit....um...unique. I don't believe that any one person is bad...just that what they might do is a tad off." she smiled passing him a cup of tea. She was just a tad naive. Just a tad. >w>

((has to go in a min.))

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games