Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Kasumichan17

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:29 pm
notingles
Kasumichan17
"no thank you" gil said turning back to his food "like i said im not one to socailize
"well, have it your way... are you sneaky? some masters like to use slaves as spies" ed look at arin "hey arin, i want a shot of montila" arin took the montila and filed an small glass, ed paid the 2$ and drank it "that was a good one"

"dont know never tried it" gil said  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:34 pm
RCT-1107 sev
-he smiled, and took the bottle, pressing it too his lips, he drank and drank until it was empty, about 2 minutes later, he smiled-....i finished it without passing out-right before falling unconscious to the ground
another one... but he can have two days of free merchandize if he is still alive he looked to ed to think he nearly broke your record, one more minute and you would lose "iron guts" ed looked at gill again "you should have tried while loving your master, takes some drama to keep it secret"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:37 pm
-nemu saty next to his sleeping body-....
nemu:.........your kidding...right....he'll be fine....its just alcohol.....he drank alot in russia.......  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:39 pm
(I'm back. What I miss?)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:40 pm
RCT-1107 sev
-nemu saty next to his sleeping body-....
nemu:.........your kidding...right....he'll be fine....its just alcohol.....he drank alot in russia.......
bah i'm not kiding, not about the record that is... he is alright, but a bull would have died, belive me i saw it, gave it to some bull while i was drunk, 3 minutes after it was dead from overdose... this berverage just isint illigal becalse it's just alcohool, but it packs a punch  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:41 pm
blessedheart
(I'm back. What I miss?)
((discussing possible masters with gil, and mayun getting drunk))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Kasumichan17

notingles
RCT-1107 sev
-he smiled, and took the bottle, pressing it too his lips, he drank and drank until it was empty, about 2 minutes later, he smiled-....i finished it without passing out-right before falling unconscious to the ground
another one... but he can have two days of free merchandize if he is still alive he looked to ed to think he nearly broke your record, one more minute and you would lose "iron guts" ed looked at gill again "you should have tried while loving your master, takes some drama to keep it secret"

gil sighed "what secret" he said taking a silver engagment ring out of his pant pocket and putiing it on the table  
-nemu groaned worriedly-.....master..............you better not die, other wise........i dont know, i remember everything i ever did that pissed you off, if you die, ill do it all again
me:......dont.....you.......dare  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:43 pm
notingles
Kasumichan17
(srry v.v)
"look i realy am not here for socializing i just want to find a new master and get on with my life" gil said
"well, i know that one called mayun... and mine haves an open house if you wanna work, she is mitsuki ((toght she wont come back for a week or so)) and shun is aquainted to some other i forgot the name ((for a change)), i head about it on the pub"

"Don't know what your talking about. I have no master."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:44 pm
Kasumichan17
notingles
RCT-1107 sev

gil sighed "what secret" he said taking a silver engagment ring out of his pant pocket and putiing it on the table
"it's never late to try to become an good spy... well, if you are engaged, i belive she ((or yaoi he)) is dead" ((arin))still awake? well thats it, i'm gona try to go on a contest with you next time we meet  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:46 pm
blessedheart
notingles
Kasumichan17
(srry v.v)
"look i realy am not here for socializing i just want to find a new master and get on with my life" gil said
"well, i know that one called mayun... and mine haves an open house if you wanna work, she is mitsuki ((toght she wont come back for a week or so)) and shun is aquainted to some other i forgot the name ((for a change)), i head about it on the pub"

"but you do know that one guy that lives on the opsite side of the woods if you start by mitsuki's mansion... i remenber his name now, abel"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:49 pm
-he sat up, as nemu moved closer, helping him to stay up-.....bring it......i was the drinking champion in pubs all across russia, and europe!!!!  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:49 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
Kasumichan17
(srry v.v)

"but you do know that one guy that lives on the opsite side of the woods if you start by mitsuki's mansion... i remenber his name now, abel"

"He is not my master! He's a guy I can't shake." Shun said then sighed and turned to Gil. "You don't have to get a master. You can try living for you." Shun sTATED/  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:50 pm
gil gpt up putting some bills on the table grabbed his ring and left with out saying a word  

Kasumichan17

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:53 pm
RCT-1107 sev
-he sat up, as nemu moved closer, helping him to stay up-.....bring it......i was the drinking champion in pubs all across russia, and europe!!!!
yet you wont live if you try to drink after that sakooma bottle, the after-punch will come at any moment now ed looked at gill leaving "dont take it personaly, but i am a assasin, death is no sock to me, sorry for mentioning her ((or him))"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games