Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:58 pm

User Image
Hana hit the floor hard when Neuro threw her. Her head hit something and started to bleed.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:00 pm

Neuro saw this and threw a red shard at her,"Eat it and you'll feel better."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:05 pm

User Image
Hana sat up and held her head where it was bleeding. She looked at the red shard but didn't do anything with it.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:06 pm

Neuro looked at her,"Fine then bleed to death like I care."He threw more at her to annoy her.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:06 pm

Luc hopped over to where the girl was sitting. He started to spin as energy moved over the girl. Slowly healing her wound. He was using what little magic he knew. He was singing as he did this which was actually the spell but it sounded more like singing.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:07 pm

"Hana." Brago flew over to her. "I hate blood." Brago said before licking her wound to close it.

DemolitionboyXX

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:10 pm

((Need to go))
Neuro saw this and picked up Soli,"Now."He saw everyone standing in his office and grew annoyed,"Why is there so many people here?"he said this with a edge on his voice.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:11 pm

User Image
Nike had taken his hand and knew instantly but it didn't make her any calmer, just more annoyed. "You have been a bad boy Neuro. Creating too much chaos in my city gains you my attention. Not the good kind." Nike had eyes only for hana and Brago. "I am so not amused."

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:11 pm

User Image
Hana wanted to kill Neuro but couldn't moving because her heart felt like it was being torn apart. Neuro was draining her emotions away, but brago was bringing them back. she was suspetable to both of their wills at this point.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:13 pm

((Yes Neuro has been a bad boy never would have thought you calling him that xd ))

"Demon laws state that no one can take Soli since she is still considered a child and I am her father."He looked at Hana and Brago,"None of this would have been necessary of someone would have kept themselves out of it"His gaze was hard.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:15 pm

Luc jumped to Soli's side. "Neuro want me to put her back in her room?" He asked lightly.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:16 pm

Neuro looked at Luc,"Yes thank you."He was surprised when those words escaped his lips but shook his head.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:17 pm

"Nike, are you placeing him under arrest for assault, attempted murder, arson, Kidnapping, and damage to property? " Brago asked her as he held Hana still licking her wound.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:19 pm

Neuro just smiled,"She has more on her plate then me boy."he looked at Nike and smiled,"It works both ways."He lifted his hand and smiled,"I saw what was happening to you as well."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Menonai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:21 pm

Luc took Soli back to her room. He picked her up gently before moving out of everyone's way. Once they got there he set her gently in bed and put covers over her and sat there. Once she woke he would just tell her that she was just having a bad dream.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games