Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:45 am
Dannie looked at Jordan and nodded, keeping the can spinning in mid-air. "Yeah, it's just that..." She paused, thinking of what to say. "When I witnessed what happened in the library before, I figured I couldn't just stand by and watch as unruly students destroy the sanctity of books or the school itself!" She said, the can suddenly having dents as though being squeezed very tightly.

"When I was the student council president back in my former school, I learned something." She said, with her head down. "Sometimes, you have to do things that other people will not like" She looked up now with a smile. "Because in the end, it will be good for them and for everyone else."

Dannie's reason for joining the disciplinary committee was her deep-seated passion for justice imbibed in her during her military training in the Parabellum mansion after all. She continued, "I feel like I can do more being in the DC than I probably might staying late in the Student Council room probably doing paperwork or dealing with things that have already happened instead of being part of the corp that prevents those things from happening"

She addressed everyone, "Listen, perhaps I'll have to move to that table over there, sitting with those people wearing white gloves but... Outside duties, I'll always still be..." She paused for emphasis. "...Dannie."

She sighed, realizing she probably won't become the Student Council president after all but it was all good. She didn't like keeping regrets. For now, she focused on the task in front of her.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:41 am
"Well, it's good you feel strongly about it. Just try not to beat Shige up too much," she joked, winking across the table at him. "Alex has dibs." Jordan sighed. "But it would stink if you couldn't sit here anymore....Eh, I guess that's for worrying about later."  

Wolfyofthesky

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:01 am
"That's right." Dannie laughed softly. "Enjoy life as it happens, a friend once said."

She set the can down on the table, growing a little tired from using her Ira. She wanted to practice it as much as she can though she could only move light objects for a short distance.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:51 pm
Jordan noticed the can as it hit the table. "Oh hey, you know what I realized recently? It was around Christmas time when I figured out you could infuse objects with your powers for a bit..." She reached out to touch Dannie's can for a few moments. When she leaned back, the can rose a few inches into the air. "Our powers are sort of similar! Though I can't do anything more than that." The can would just float there until the power ran out; Jordan had no control over it from far away. She had an easier time of lifting things -like herself- up than manipulators, but could only really manipulate herself. Interesting.

Somewhere, at this very moment, Dr. Martel's adrenal glands kicked up and he started muttering to himself. More connections...?  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:34 pm
Spencer wondered what it was going to be like if Dannie joined the prefects. Would Alex turn her into a no nonsense, iron fisted rule enforcer like the others?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:48 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery tilted her head as she listened to Dannie and thoughtfully ate her toast. Her gaze wandered over the group of her friends as she started thinking about the fact that she wouldn't be back here next year.

How would she be able to help them from another school somewhere so far away?

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit accidentally kicked Avery's foot under the table. Which hadn't been a bad occurrence apparently, as she started suddenly as if woken from a deep thought process.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:08 am
[ *pops head in* hallo o.o, sorry i've been not around computer acsess is very limited not comps dead and so is our connection i'm over at a friends house but might have to go soon >.< ]

[Edit: could i gets an update, has anything happened that hasn't been put up on the front page smile ? ]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:49 am
vampiricbloodgirl1
[ *pops head in* hallo o.o, sorry i've been not around computer acsess is very limited not comps dead and so is our connection i'm over at a friends house but might have to go soon >.< ]

[Edit: could i gets an update, has anything happened that hasn't been put up on the front page smile ? ]

[ Now really~ We're basically still eating...lulz ]  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:56 pm
(Lol as usual. I vote we head for a weekend! timeskippy)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:09 am
"Woah." Dannie reacted with a slightly amazed expression to Jordan's manipulation of her can. "Those with flight abilities can infuse it in things?"

"Impressive." She smiled at Jordan.

(I vote time skippy too~ )

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:26 am
{ Me too... I don't have much to add to the current situation. .-. Also, I'm back (for the most part), hi. xD I'll be gone all day Sunday though, just to let you know. }

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:48 pm
(I'm on vacation!!!! XD I may try drawing the school at some point, though I haven't yet read the book on how to draw a landscape XD)

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image
Whit put his foot toe to toe with Avery's and wiggled it back and forth to distract her.

Though he knew what would work better, "How about a trip to the mall this weekend?" he suggested. Aves loved shopping, though she'd vehemently deny any such thing.

The library was pretty much out of the question for this weekend, what with exams coming up and the increased ghost activity - both from the spirits themselves and interested student's stalking the book cases. It would be a mad house, as usual.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:03 pm
Time Skippay!~

To that weekend...Apparently we're going to the Mall

Last Day Until Graduation!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:22 pm
(We need some major plot development for the last day of school! Methinks wink )

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery ran and caught up to Whit from behind. She was much less worried now that a bot of time had passed and she'd heard back from her first choice university. Which logistically was much closer to Iris than her other school picks. Not that location alone had been her selection criteria.

She jumped a little and launched herself onto Whit - piggy back fashion.

Whit laughed as he caught his balance again. "Well good morning to you too" he said shifting her weight and turning to look at her sideways.
"Ready to go Sunshine?" he asked. Smiling when she rolled her eyes at the nickname, his latest foul in a series of possible nicknames.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:29 pm
[ Yeah! Today, plus the day we do after graduation will have a bit -Avery and Whit can stay until we officially start the new school year, after all, so they can hang out for the summer

The plot thickens tonight! ]

Jordan, walking out to meet everyone or crash Whit and Avery's little thing, depending what came first. "Avery! Whit!" Jordan waved her hand and laughed at the sight of them playing around. She'd realized recently that the end of this school year meant them leaving. And Telemachus too...  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games