Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:50 pm
@Misu: Haven't had that one yet. I've tried the Chicken BBQ from Papa John's, & I thought it was fairly tastey. How does the white sauce go, being on a pizza & all?

@Jiemina: It's still open, yep. ^_^ Shinsua last talked about handing them out while still in the future tense, so I hope he provides a favourable response tomorrow. I'll be at work for 2nd shift this weekend--to which I highly disagree--but I'll definitely be on for several hours afterword. And for attacking... hm... you're more forward thinking than I am! I was hoping to do a bunch of training first...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:51 pm
-Aoe-|| It's good!!! >=] and I have had that BBQ chicken too > 3>; I like the spicier bbq sauce on a pizza ... works well with the chicken.
But yeah white sauce is good! =]

-Von-|| Then get off of them! Like why am I targeted?! D=<

Misujage

Saint

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:52 pm
Jiemina
-|| Baby Face ||- Excuse me! Hop off my breast! I know what I'm doing! OE and I was speaking! Shhh boy!

thats a hard task to do......  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:54 pm
Misujage
-Aoe-|| It's good!!! >=] and I have had that BBQ chicken too > 3>; I like the spicier bbq sauce on a pizza ... works well with the chicken.
But yeah white sauce is good! =]

-Von-|| Then get off of them! Like why am I targeted?! D=<
Idk just that way it is

*crawls into bed*
how should I sleep tonight XD  

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

Jiemina

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:58 pm
-|| OE ||- That because my loyalty is too Suna, Kazekage! I'm pretty good in combat and I love Onins! Are there any Chunin, Jounin, and somebody other than yourself who can train us lower ranks? Or do you just give scrolls? Don't worry about your time clock either. I'm sure the village understands.

-|| Baby Face ||- Ewwwwww!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:59 pm
you already knew that lol  

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:00 am
[/horrible image]
ewww @_@

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:02 am
Hey I keep it casual
night tho I should be up in the AM
idk my body clock is so off from todays events  

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:02 am
@Misu: I haven't even had Domino's new pizza style since they created it. Going to go try out the alfredo style would be a good reason to order it for lunch tomorrow. I'll have to keep ya up-to-date on it! ^_^

@Von: Silly Von! XD Sleeping at this time of the night? Already? lol

@Jiemina: Oh yeah! We have plenty of people from all different ranks. Ergo War & Flawed Anubis for the afternoons, Chezmonkey for the mornings (?), & I'm on sporadically and in the evenings. Haven't heard from Vampkitz on whether she'll be joining, yet. ^_^ edit: I don't mind those that simply want scrolls via the library, but we'll have to know our teamwork at some point.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:07 am
its 3am here

So yesterday at 2:50am I got to sleep, and my roomie gets me up at 5am for company, a possible DTF for him, so we started to clean up the little stuff. Which in the ends was a no show and I was awake by that time. Come 9am I got back to sleep and wake at 11:30am to run around town till 1:30pm. At 8pm I end up asleep again about my little workout till 11pm wondering why my house is so quiet, its never quiet at night, and now im sleepy again.  

KiDtaztic

Hilarious Genius

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:08 am
Ever since they started putting the Garlic flavoring on the crust, I've been in heaven
^-^~

-Von-|| BYE HOE!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:11 am
@Von: Understandable. ^_^ Have a good night then!

@Misu: So they put yummy garlic in the crust? Hooray! Is the bread all fluffy too? I haven't heard much on feedback...

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:12 am
Well it's not fluffy > ->; but the garlic makes it infinitely more tasty
>=]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:12 am
-|| OE ||- Well then it looks like I would be working under the Kazekage himself! I'm a Night Owl at heart and that's when my thoughts are straight enough to write. I'll finish my profile soon and Onii-Chan will surely approve it!  

Jiemina

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:19 am
@Misu: XD That's okay: A little diversity goes a long way. One day I'll have flat-style Donatos, & then the next day it'll be from Morone's, which has more of a cake-like texture.

@Jiemina: Cool! ^_^ Going crazy with all the sand jutsus, lol. If you're ever in need to see what is available, all of Gaara's techniques have been written down in the jutsu lists here. (I made sure of it, too)

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games