Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:05 pm
"What's one more crime going to hurt? I'm wanted dead in Syria yet I could still rob that place blind if I so wished." she said easilly, pulling out a magical bag of holding she pilfered from some other magic user at one point. In the corner she set up a small mattress that she had in the bag, after which she put her stolen treasures in it's place. "Just don't take too much of these, okay?" she said, finding it to not be worth the bother at the moment. The jewels were not half as valuable as they looked, anyway.

"We'll figure something out before long. Until then, I think it's great that we can fool around as much as we want with little risk. I love Anise, but she's often a handful." Mala said, her exhaustion partially speaking for her.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:12 pm
(("Fool around with little risk" she says....*rubs hands together while laughing maniacally*
Van: Malaaaa, my author's scaring me again....o_o;; ))

"She's still a baby, a handful's to be expected." Van said with a small chuckle.

"Yeah, yeah...." Daemon said, only partially listening to Larai at this point.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:30 pm
{Mala: Just ignore her, honey. Our authors passed the line of sanity long ago.}

Larai started to slip off the leather armor she had previously adorned, leaving a much more comfortable and form fitting tunic and pants. She plopped onto the bed, resting her arms behind her head as she gazed up at the ceiling. "I tried selling these gems at one point. They sell for about five copper each." she said. Admittably, this was not long after she abandoned most strong holds on sentiments.

"I know, and she's well worth it." Mala replied, snuggling a little closer.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:37 pm
((Van: She's....she's talking about our sex life.... >_>;; She mentioned a daddy seahorse. I'm scared. ;-; ))

"Even moreso if she doesn't turn out to be a thief like her siblings." Van said, putting an arm around Mala and gently stroking her hair.

With that, Daemon promptly let go of his knife as it dissovled into shadow before he calmly walked over to dig through Larai's bag of loot.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:52 pm
{Mala: *huggles Van* Don't worry, everything will be fine. Just...fine.}

Larai then yawned, closing her eyes and relaxing slightly. However, that did not make her any less vigilant. She listened carefully, keeping an ear on Daemon lest he steal more than he is welcome to.

"Y'know, it's funny how our values have changed so much over time." Mala noted, especially when one considered how Van was once the god of thieves. Now, it seemed that Larai was out to take that position for herself almost...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:58 pm
((*whispers to Anime* They haven't yet realized we thrive on their misery and drama, have they?
After filling his coin purse with gold, putting the largest amulet he could find around his neck, and a fancy crown on his head, Daemon grinned deviously at Larai. Carefully and quietly, he headed over to where she lay. You'd think she wouldn't trust a man that had blatantly admitted to being a nymphomaniac.

"I know what you mean. Our kids care more about stealing than I do, while we've both become quite the proud parents." Van said with a small smile.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:16 pm
{*whisperes back* No, they haven't. Either that, or they're just plain used to it. Or at least Mala might be. I'm not too sure.

Also, I'm half tempted to have Larai wear a chastity belt half of the time just so she could have the joy of picking the lock as much as she pleased. And yes, I know it sounds dirty but it isn't.}

Larai simply layed there, tensing up slightly as she faintly heard Daemon's approach. It was only barely though, and only because she herself had trained her feet to walk with the very same silence. "What do you want?" she asked softly, not bothering to open her eyes just yet.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:23 pm
"I'm a demon that openly admitted loving sex; you can't have honestly bought that bullshit about me really enjoying having to put effort into getting into a girl's pants." Daemon said, a cold smirk as he stared down at her, hands in his pockets.

((Well, how much crap has really happened to Mala compared to Van? XD )
)  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:28 pm
{Good point. XD Oh, and I have to go with the chastity belt thing now. Just for teh lulz.}

"You do realise that I'm too much of a c**k-teasing b***h to go without wearing a chastity belt, right?" Larai replied, now opening one eye to smirk back at Daemon. "And judging by your skill with those chains earlier, there's no way you could pick this lock."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:33 pm
"You think I would've been there if I could use my powers?" Daemon said holding up a hand and forming a ball of darkness. "b***h made the things so I couldn't use my powers. But I'm not in chains anymore, now am I?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:43 pm
"Out of all the women out here, I'm surprised you'd go after me of all people." Larai said, now sitting herself up and letting herself gaze at Daemon with both eyes now. "I'm probably not the prettiest around, nor am I the most docile."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:48 pm
"Still the prettiest face I've seen in a long while." Daemon said, letting his ball of darkness disipate before sticking his hand back in his pocket, a slight frown now resting on his face. He didn't like hearing pretty girls put themselves down. "And docile girls aren't my type anyway." he said with an easy shrug.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:53 pm
"Despite whatever vibe I've been giving off, I'm not a one-time-deal sort of girl. I don't do one night stands." Larai continued, still sitting up where she was at. "I'm not looking to risk getting knocked up only to raise some annoying brat by myself. I'm looking to rob, steal, and burn s**t down. That's it. You want a one night stand, go see some skank at a brothel."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:57 pm
"Oh, but that's just not the same!" Daemon said with a bit of an immature whine to his voice. "Sometimes it's fun to wow the inexperienced ones, and sometimes those brothel whores have been doing it for so long there's nothing to get out of it; they just lie there and take it."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:02 pm
{Reccognise these sexy betches?! biggrin Lol I found this pic while photobucket surfing and I just wanted to show it to ya~ XD}

"Yeah, but how am I supposed to rob highly garded emperors or jumpy warlords or even your average wealthy mansion-living merchant if something happens to me just because we couldn't keep it in our pants?" Larai asked with an eyebrow raised. "I doubt you would care enough about some thief you hardly know to take responsibility for your actions. No offence, but you just don't seem the type."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games