Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

โŠ๐“ข๐’†๐“ฟ๐’†๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“จ๐’†๐“ช๐“ป ๐“ข๐“ต๐”‚๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐’†๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ทโŠ

Tessa smirked when Kyson scoffed at her comment. Good, it meant she was still able to annoy him just so. He motioned that he wasn't going soft, which she thought was a little less than true. Of course, he said he would've been alone on the train, and honestly, she was offended. She would have sat with him, if no one else. Stupid boy. He continued to say it was his duty, though she wouldn't know anything about it. She harrumphed, a look of indignity on her face. "No, you're right, I'm not a prefect, but don't you dare say I don't have responsibilities of my own." She crossed her arms, a small scowl on her face. Stupid blonde didn't know a thing! He wanted to be a professional quidditch player, so he didn't have to worry about his studies.

After claiming she understood Kyson's sibling debacle, he quickly retorted that she didn't get it at all, and that her cousins weren't the same thing. Well, in her case, they'd have to do. Though at his mention of heirship, the girl sighed quietly. He was right. It sucked knowing she would never be good enough in her grandfather's eyes to earn the heirship. Damn boys! "I'm aware that I can't have it. Stupid... stupid hierarchy. But, that doesn't mean I can't still prove myself better." Another small sigh sounded, though she didn't seem bothered, just bored by the whole notion. It wasn't like she hadn't heard it every time she was around her family, particularly Morgan and their grandfather. Kyson explained his sisters, and she nodded along, trying to remember which sister was which. She remembered Victoria, the dimwitted blonde that always hung out with the Hufflepuff crowd.

Tessa's eyes flashed with some emotion as she noticed Kyson's brief flash of anger at the thought of his sister. Perhaps he was annoyed by how easily she'd managed to get by, not ever having to knuckle down to improve herself. Or maybe she was just as annoying as assumed. Either way. After her comment about kissing up to the new head boy and girl, he promptly denied. Of course, she knew that he wouldn't dare kiss a** to either of those two, but she was always up for teasing him. He said he was hoping to be scouted by Scotland, then asked if she had been studying. "Scotland, eh? Are they needing Chasers, or are you planning on curbing the bench for a while? As for me, yes. I've already read through all my seventh year textbooks, plus going deeper into some other lines of study. Honestly, I think my notes rival Rhys' by this point. It's a bit insane. But you had better bet that I'm not going to choke on my tests this year. No chance in hell." A spark lit in her eyes, one that betrayed her passion. She wanted to make something important of herself, even if she wasn't sure exactly what she wanted to do.

The Shiny Furret

Cแดแดแด‡ แด€แดกแด€ส สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ สŸแด€ss, แด„แดแดแด‡ แด€แดกแด€ส แด›แด แด›สœแด‡ แดกแด€แด›แด‡ส€
Tแด แด›สœแด‡ แดษดแด‡s แด›สœแด€แด› แด€ส€แด‡ แดกแด€ษชแด›ษชษดษข แดษดสŸส ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ
Cแดแดแด‡ แด€แดกแด€ส สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ สŸแด€ss, แด„แดแดแด‡ แด€แดกแด€ส แด›แด แด›สœแด‡ แดกแด€แด›แด‡ส€
Aแดกแด€ส ๊œฐส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ สŸษช๊œฐแด‡ แด›สœแด€แด› สแดแดœ แด€สŸแดกแด€สs แด‹ษดแด‡แดก
Wแด‡ แด€ส€แด‡ แด„แด€สŸสŸษชษดษข แด›แด สแดแดœ
Cแดแดแด‡ แด€แดกแด€ส สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ สŸษชษขสœแด›, แด„แดแดแด‡ แด€แดกแด€ส แด›แด แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด€ส€แด‹ษดแด‡ss
Iษด แด›สœแด‡ sสœแด€แด…แด‡ แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ ษดษชษขสœแด› แดกแด‡โ€™สŸสŸ แด„แดแดแด‡ สŸแดแดแด‹ษชษดษข ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ
Cแดแดแด‡ แด€แดกแด€ส สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ สŸษชษขสœแด›, แด„แดแดแด‡ แด€แดกแด€ส แด›แด แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด€ส€แด‹ษดแด‡ss
Tแด แด›สœแด‡ แดษดแด‡s แด€แด˜แด˜แดษชษดแด›แด‡แด… แด›แด sแด‡แด‡ ษชแด› แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ

๐’ฒ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š. ๐’ฒ๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  ๐™ป๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ ๐š‘๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šŽ-
                                                  ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š ๐™ธ ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐š˜ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐š’๐š
                                                  ๐™ถ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘๐šข ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ
                                                  ๐™ณ๐š˜ ๐šŠ๐š—๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š™๐šŽ ๐š’๐š
                                                  ๐™ถ๐šŽ๐š ๐šž๐š™, ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐šž๐š™, ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐šŽ, ๐š™๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐šŽ-
                                                  ๐š๐šž๐š— ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐šŠ๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐š˜!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ๐”Š๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฑ ๐”‰๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ก๐”ฐ๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ฏ ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ข๐”ฏ x
                                                  เฎ’ Pureblood เฎ’ Third Year Slytherin เฎ’xxxxx

< September 2036 >
                                                  โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

ยฑ : . : ยฑ : : ยฑ : . : ยฑ

Garnet's default stoic demeanor softened into a sympathetic look when Lucy told him about her unfortunate mundane summer. Well, sure, his family are a tad protective over him and his cousin Esmeralda, but they have their reasons. Though, while he was convinced that no one could have a childhood worse than his, he could admit that Mera had it much worse than everyone else's... being an orphan and all. He didn't know Aunt Beryl's fiance Robert that much but from what he could muster from Uncle Laz, Mera's dad seemed to be a really nice guy. Poor Emerald. "Hm, that's a bummer, but why were they being clingy to you? I can't imagine them being like that but hey, c'est la vie." He always imagined Lucy's family being a bunch of sport-lovers, since he recalled that she mentioned being related at least one auror. But oh well, one cannot judge a book by its grimy cover.

He hummed thoughtfully, trying to recall the classes he had taken now that they were third year students. It wasn't that many and that's because he didn't find the other subjects interesting. "Um... It's not that much, but I took CoMC, Healing, and Wandless Magic. I mean, yeah, my uncle warned me that Healing and Wandless are hard but, worth a try, I guess." He shrugged, implying that he wasn't an expert since according to common sense, he's a third year and didn't even know who the teachers were yet... until school starts soon, of course.

"Of course I do," Garnet answered Lucy, with a sigh following a small smile, "my mum signed it, said that it would be terrible of her if I didn't have at least fun and friends in Hogsmeade. But I had to remind her sometime that I actually have friends, surprisingly." He honestly can't deny that he wanted to go to Hogsmeade at the weekends, the castle grounds were becoming a tad mundane and the common room, while relaxing, wasn't outdoors- he wanted a new view.

That was when Alec managed to catch up with them and Garnet gave him a small wave. The Slytherin was getting a feeling that Alec has gotten a tad taller... or smaller? But then Garnet himself was kind of tall for his age at roughly 5'5 for a thirteen-year-old. His family were a bunch of tall trunks, with Uncle Topaz being ridiculously tall at 6'3 ft- and his grandmaman was significantly taller than his mother Amelia. Wow, it must be something to do with grandmaman. "You've gone taller since the last time, I'm proud of you." He wondered if he was setting the standard of heights a bit high, or was everyone else just happened to be that short last year?

ยฑ : . : ยฑ : : ยฑ : . : ยฑ

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
                                                  ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ [Alexander and Lucinda] ๐šŠ๐š [platform]

User Image

โ™ ๐”–๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฉ๐”ข โ™ ๐”„๐”ฑ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ข โ™ ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ข ๐”–๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ค โ™

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                  out of character

๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐šŠ๐šข ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ-
                                                  ๐™ถ๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐šœ๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐šข ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐šœ
                                                  ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š—๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐šข๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐šข ๐šŽ๐š•๐šœ๐šŽ,
                                                  ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šœ๐š™๐š’๐š—, ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ, ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘
                                                  ๐™ฑ๐šŽ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐šข๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐šข ๐šŽ๐š•๐šœ๐šŽ-
                                                  ๐™ฑ๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š—, ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŽ๐š•๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐š!

The Forgotten Weasley
oyehh

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:25 am
User Image
User Image
โ—‰ ๐‘”๐“‡๐“Ž๐’ป๐’ป๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘œ๐“‡ โ—Ž ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“Ž๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐“ˆ โ—‰ ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐“๐’ถ๐“Œ โ—Ž

After the long train ride, Kimberly and Kiley stepped off the train together. The pair weaved through the crowd until they came to a section off the side where they could actually hear each other talking. "I haven't seen the guys recently. I don't think we even got a text from them this summer." Kiley glanced down at her pocket, where her inactive cellphone rested. She knew it didn't work here, but she still brought it anyways. She figured it was just an automatic response. At least she wasn't glued to it over summer break like her twin was. "You're right. Maybe they were just busy?" Kim suggested, shrugging. "I don't know, I feel like they would have at least messaged us or something... I hope they're okay. What if something happened?" Ki's face was stricken with sudden grief. What if something awful happened to them? "Nothing happened, I'm sure they're fine. You're just worrying too much, probably because if something did happen, you never got the chance to ask Colin out." The Gryffindor grinned at her sister, poking her in the side playfully. Kiley scowled a bit, blushing. "You're one to talk. You've been crushing on the same boy for four years." Kim made a face, almost a pout, and stuck her tongue out at her twin. Maturity at it's finest. The twins waited on the sidelines, watching the First Years travel down to the Lake and other groups of students head for the carriages. They were waiting for some of their friends to appear, because surely they would soon. "And you're sure they were both at the Prefect meeting?" Kiley asked. Kimberly sighed at her sister. She always worried too much. "Yes, they were in the front. I was a little late so I was in the back, but I definitely saw them there." Well, she saw their heads. Close enough, right?

She won't get off the phone. She won't leave me alone when I'm talking to that guy.
                                                                  She can be a real nightmare. Gets me to do her hair, then says it never turns out right.
                                                                  But when I put on a face, she can tell 'cause she knows me so well.
                                                                  Closer than my closest friend, someone will be there 'til the end. My sister, sister.
                                                                  Deeper than the deepest sea. No one loves you like your family. My sister, sister.

โ—‰ x โ—Ž x โ—‰ x โ—Ž x

ใ€ OOC: . . . ใ€‘

Diamond Wales

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:29 pm
User ImageUser Image
Richard Indigo Devereux
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Black Sheep of the Family

Richard felt bad for Esther. If only her parents could be accepting toward it. Not that his parents were any better. Though, that was just about his placement and it wasnโ€™t even his immediate family but his extended. โ€œIโ€™m sorry your parents are being that way. Maybe theyโ€™ll come aroundโ€ฆ eventually.โ€ It was probably the first time he ever said something that he felt wouldnโ€™t come to fruition. He was sure that Lydia would eventually make some friends. It would just take time. He never had many.

As the train pulled into the station Richard got ready to hope off the train. Following Essie onto the platform it wasnโ€™t long before she had spotted one of the Overtons. By the classes he could tell it was Connor. Richard nodded back to his fellow friend and housemate as he made his way over. โ€œHey Connor, Hey Sadie,โ€ He greeted both. โ€œThe more the merrier.โ€ He added to Essieโ€™s question. They might as well ride together.

With : Essie & Connor

Attire : Gryffindor Uniform

OOC : - - -

The Forgotten Weasley
                                      Miss GryffindorK

Not afraid to be different!
                                      Well isn't that refreshing!
                                      Your family may be Slytherin, but I think you'll find your way in...
                                      Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:05 pm
User Image
User Image
โ˜… ๏ฝ“๏ฝ…๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝŽ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ ๏ฝ™๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ’ โ˜… ๏ฝ“๏ฝŒ๏ฝ™๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ โ˜…
โ˜… ๏ฝƒ๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝ…๏ฝ’ โ˜… ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ†๏ฝ…๏ฝƒ๏ฝ”โ˜…

Kyson stretched his arms up over his head, reaching behind and locking them behind his neck, listening to Tessa talk. He never said she didn't have her own responsibilities. In fact, he was sure she had them. She wasn't the type to not have them, rather. Given the choice, she seemed like she would find something to be responsible for if something wasn't given to her. He guessed she meant her grades, since that was what she cared the most about. Contessa wasn't in any clubs, part of any teams, nothing. It was just her and her books. It must get lonely, he thought. She went on about how she hated the hierarchy, which caused Kyson to chuckle. He hated it too. His grandparents certainly put him through Hell over the last few years, and he still wasn't on their good side. If anything, he could still be a Quidditch player and be the head of the family. At least, that was his plan. Kyson glanced over at his purple haired companion. She was always so adamant about her studies. He didn't know why, but it made him happy for her to have something to be passionate about, like he was with sports. It didn't make sense, really. Why should he care? He didn't know why, but he did.

"I think some of their Chaser's are retiring soon or something. I don't know the details, but it's my dream team, so it doesn't matter if I'm on the bench or not," he said, finally speaking up. That wasn't entirely true, but it was true enough. He would be happy enough to just make it on the team, even if he had to wait years to actually play. Tessa continued on, explaining that she had already read all of her textbooks for the year, working on more difficult studies now. She said she wasn't going to choke on her exams. He remembered now, she had only just barely passed her Astronomy OWL. Not that it was his fault or anything... "You know, you're cute when you get all worked up like that." Yup, he said it. Somebody sue him. Turning his head to face Tessa, he flashed her a suave smile and offered his arm. "Come on. We better grab a carriage before we get stuck with the weird leftover kids that no one else wanted to sit with." Kyson figured that he could at least try to be nice to her. Maybe something would happen between them and they wouldn't hate each other as much. Hell, he had already fallen head over heels for her. Now all he had to do was get her to do the same. A flawless plan, surely.

Oh, baby, look what you started. The temperature's rising in here.
                                                          Is this gonna happen? Been waiting and waiting for you to make a move.
                                                          Got everyone watchin' us, so, baby, let's keep it secret.
                                                          A little bit scandalous, but, baby, don't let them see it.
                                                          A little less conversation and a little more "touch my body,"
                                                          'Cause I'm so into you, into you, into you.

โ˜… x x โ˜… x x โ˜…

ใ€ OOC: dear god he's making his move ใ€‘

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
Julius Devereux
Second Year Slytherin
Family Heir

Location : Hogwarts Express โ†’ Hogsmeade Station

The fact that Dris thought of him as a friend already confused him. They hardly knew each other. Then again he should expect nothing less of someone who reminded him of his brother. Julius thought, Dris reminded of him before but after talking to him he was even more surprised at how similar they were. Both creative and friendly sorts that believed friends were made on first meetings. Though he was sure there were differences between the two he imagined theyโ€™d relate well to one another. Quinn would probably look up to his brotherโ€™s classmate.

As Julius sat in his usual proper way, he listened to the two talk he wasnโ€™t surprised that she found Lumi cute. When the topic of summer came he admitted about how uneventful it had been. He didnโ€™t dare mention his parents wanting to arrange him with someone else. It wasnโ€™t overly interesting anyways and besides it would just open a can of worms. Though, he did talk about his expectations for the coming term, what he was looking forward to and the like.

Stepping off the train Julius was amazed he survived the train ride. Perhaps heโ€™d originally assumed the worst. It had been a relatively nice ride to school and now it was time to hit the carriages that the rest of the school took to arrive before the first years. โ€œYou play Quidditch?โ€ He questioned Dris at the mention of the sport. When Skylar asked about the carriages, Julius looked to her. โ€œMy vote would go to getting a carriage. I imagine finding one sooner would save us the trouble of dealing with others we wouldnโ€™t want too.โ€ He replied. Instantly his mind went to his housemate Zaneโ€ฆ That kid was a real pain and heโ€™d rather never associate with him if he didnโ€™t have too.

With : Dris, Skylar

Attire : Slytherin Uniform

OOC : - - -

Miss GryffindorK
                                                  The Shiny Furret

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

โœฒโ„ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐“จ๐’†๐“ช๐“ป โ„›๐“ช๐“ฟ๐’†๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐”€โœฒ
โœฒ๐“ข๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐’†โœฒ

Connor was standing awkwardly by himself, Sadie's tail gently whacking against his ankles. Nervously the teen adjusted his glasses, quietly clucking his tongue as he did so. Over the summers at his house, he used a basic form of echolocation to make sure he wasn't going to hit anyone. Though now, he was in an area where there wasn't an option but to run into people. It wasn't until he heard someone call out his name that he turned and slowly shook his head, trying to identify the location of the person. It'd definitely be easier than wandering in circles. As the voice spoke more, he almost certainly identified her as one of the girls in his year, Esther Spencer. Luckily, she always seemed very nice, even now that she was inviting him to join on the carriages. She even said hi to Sadie! "Hello, Esther, right? Oh, and Richard, too?" He grinned, taking a second to adjust his clothing, fingers twitching a bit. "I'd really like to get a carriage with you. Sadie would like that too, I'm sure. Last year she didn't enjoy walking from Hogsmeade, which is where... I'm pretty sure we are." He grinned, glad to have people to ride with, even if he still hadn't managed to locate his twin. Well, honestly, he'd avoided him a bit too, since he was talking exclusively about his new girlfriend. Tsk. Either way, Connor felt his cheeks warm up, so he turned his head down, kicking at the ground a bit. It seemed that, yet again, he was too awkward to be normal. Oh well.

The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset

I'แด ษดแดแด› ๐“ช๐’‡๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ญ แด๊œฐ ๐“ช๐“ท๐”‚๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ. I แดŠแดœsแด› ษดแด‡แด‡แด… แด›แด แด‹ษดแดแดก แด›สœแด€แด› ๐“ฒ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ซ๐“ป๐’†๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐’†
I แด…แดษด'แด› ษดแด‡แด‡แด… แดแดœแด„สœ แด๊œฐ ๐“ช๐“ท๐”‚๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ... ส™แดœแด› sแดœแด…แด…แด‡ษดสŸส, ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ญ๐“ญ๐’†๐“ท๐“ต๐”‚
I แด€แด ๐“ผ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ แดกแดส€สŸแด… ษชs ๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ. AสŸสŸ แด€ส€แดแดœษดแด… แดแด‡ ษชs ๐’‡๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฝ แดแดแด ษชษดษข
Sแดœส€ส€แดแดœษดแด…แด‡แด… ส™ส ๐“ผ๐“ธ ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐”‚ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ผ... ส™แดœแด› sแดœแด…แด…แด‡ษดสŸส, sแดœแด…แด…แด‡ษดสŸส
โ„‹๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐’†๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐“ต, แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› ๊œฐส€แดแด แดแด‡?
Aส€แด‡ แดกแด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ถ๐’†?
Hแดแดก แด…แดแด‡s ษชแด› ๊œฐแด‡แด‡สŸ, แด›แด ส™แด‡ ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐“ป๐’†๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐’‡๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ ๐“ถ๐’†?
๐“๐“ป๐’† ๐”€๐’† ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐’† ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ถ๐’†? โ„‹๐“ธ๐”€ ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐’†๐“ผ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐’‡๐’†๐’†๐“ต?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:36 am
User Image

The Scarlet Steam Engine slowly pulled into the station. A wall of steam puffed out as it came to a stop. The Hogwarts Express has arrived.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

โ–ฃxxDxxAxxRxxCxxYxxxxxCxxAxxLxxDxxExxRxxWxxO xxOxxD โ–ฃ

โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

U N S O R T E D ~ M U G G L E B O R N ~ H O G W A R T S

Darcy couldn't keep still, she was never a hyper person by nature but all this new stuff was so exciting to her. All the new things she saw- from spells and wands to moving pictures and jumping chocolate frogs were all things she never thought existed before now! Though her stepfather had tried his best it seemed that nothing could have prepared her for a place she didn't think that she belonged.

As the train pulled into the station, coming to a stop, her eyes darted out the window as she looked back outside once more. Her cabin companions slow stood and walked off and Darcy grinned. Waiting until they were out of the cabin before she pressed her lips together in a thin line and did a little happy dance as she held a girlish squeal back behind her lips, her legs brought in tight as she rapidly moved her hands. 'This was so friggen cool!' Darcy squeezed her eyes shut for a moment, taking a deep breath and hopping up. She would have to get use to all of this soon if she didn't want to look awkward.

Walking toward the door Darcy left her seat and pushed her way into the crowd of students getting off the train. She would follow the crowd off the train and hop down the steps, her shoes making a loud clomp when they finally touched the ground, but she didn't stop. Instead she moved as quickly as she could out of the way so others wouldn't get caught behind her and she started to look around, her eyes darting back and forth, taking in all the people.

โŸกO O CโŸก Open for interaction

โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

โŸกWHERE Hogsmeade Station โŸกWITH Strangers โŸกOUTFIT Robe, unmarked โŸกMOOD Awestruck, Nervous

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:33 pm
User Image
User Image

แต‚โฑหขสฐ แต—สฐแตƒแต— สธแต’แต˜ แถœแต’แต˜หกแตˆ แต‡แต˜โฑหกแตˆ แตƒ แต—โฑแตแต‰ แตแตƒแถœสฐโฑโฟแต‰
หขแต’ สธแต’แต˜ แถœแต’แต˜หกแตˆ หขแต‰แต‰
แต€สฐแต‰ แต—สฐโฑโฟแตหข โฟแต’ แต’โฟแต‰ แถœแตƒโฟ หขแต‰แต‰
แถ แต‰แต‰หกหข หกโฑแตแต‰ สธแต’แต˜'สณแต‰ หขแต—แตƒโฟแตˆโฑโฟแต แต’โฟ แต—สฐแต‰ แต‰แตˆแตแต‰
แดธแต’แต’แตโฑโฟแต แตƒแต— แต—สฐแต‰ หขแต—แตƒสณหข
แดฌโฟแตˆ สทโฑหขสฐโฑโฟแต สธแต’แต˜ สทแต‰สณแต‰ แต—สฐแต‰แต

Ferdie had been relaxing and chatting with Gi and her friend. Though in the crowd they where sepperated. Oh well they where going to the same place after all. He located the nearest student without a color on their robe, a slightly nervous looking or prehaps confused brown haired girl. He was nearby already so he closed the short distance and stopped in front of her. Prehaps she was a muggleborn and she was just learning about magic. "Hi I'm Ferdie, since where both first years we can travel together! Its not fun being alone in a new place." He greeted. He was a little nervous himself but sticking with a fellow first year would help ease the tension for the both of them right?

แดตแต—'หข โฟแต’แต— แต’แต›แต‰สณ 'แต—โฑหก โฑแต—'หข แตƒหกหก แต‡แต‰แต‰โฟ หขแตƒโฑแตˆโ€ฌ
โ€ชแดตแต—'หข โฟแต’แต— แต’แต›แต‰สณ 'แต—โฑหก สธแต’แต˜สณ แตˆสธโฑโฟแต แต‡สณแต‰แตƒแต—สฐโ€ฌ
โ€ชหขแต’ สทสฐแตƒแต— แตˆแต’ สธแต’แต˜ สทแตƒโฟแต— แต—สฐแต‰แต แต—แต’ หขแตƒสธ สทสฐแต‰โฟ สธแต’แต˜'สณแต‰ แตแต’โฟแต‰?โ€ฌ
โ€ชแต€สฐแตƒแต— สธแต’แต˜ แตแตƒแต›แต‰ แต˜แต– แต’สณ แต—สฐแตƒแต— สธแต’แต˜ แตแต‰แต–แต— แตแต’โฑโฟแต แต’โฟ?

river rocker

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:27 pm
User Image

โ•“xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxยป wะฝere ยซxx
xxxStation
xxxxxxxxยป wฮนั‚ะฝ ยซxx
xxxxxxxxxCeleste, Delphinia
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxยป า“eelฮนng ยซxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnnoyed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•œ

ั‚ะฝere waั• a ั•ั‚ฮนrrฮนng ฮนn ั‚ะฝe cloฯ…dั• aั‚ nฮนgะฝั‚xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          a า“aฮนnั‚ rฯ…ะผะฒlฮนng ฮนn ั‚ะฝe ั•ั‚ar-leั•ั• ั•ฤธฮนeั•xxxxxxxxx
                                                          and ั‚ะฝe ะฝorฮนzon caะผe alฮนve wฮนั‚ะฝ า“ฮนrexxxxxx
                                                          ั‚ะฝen caะผe ั‚ะฝe ะฒeaั•ั‚ั• า“roะผ ั‚ะฝe celeั•ั‚ฮนal ะผฮนrexxx

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceSorin thought he was about to explode from the effort it took to maintain the appearance of being calm and collected. Were he at home, it wouldn't have felt like such a fight, the fear of punishment hanging over his head more than enough to keep him still and quiet. But here, far away from home, surrounded by strangers he did not know and did not care to know, with no watchful guardians to reprimand him, it was surprisingly difficult. He'd never struggled with maintaining his composure before. But, then, he'd never before been in a situation where his father would go uninformed should he have an outburst of some sort. Combine his general apathy for most things with the desire to continue about his day without a handprint on his cheek, and generally, he was a very, if not mellow, then at least impassive, boy.

spaceBut, apparently, the events of the day had removed both things that typically kept him grounded. He was not, at the moment, afraid of his father's wrath, nor was he apathetic about his current situation. The only thing he really cared about, after all, was his sister, and he had now spent several hours separated from her, by her choice, which was disturbing and unacceptable. The first year's eye twitched faintly as he stepped off of the train, immediately moving so that he had a vantage of the exits and would see his sister and Delphinia the moment they exited. He didn't know what had gotten into Celeste; he knew she'd wanted to spend time with another girl, but why did she need hours? All day, in fact, and he knew for a fact she'd intended for it to be all day, given how many times he'd stalked by their compartment, only for his sister to subtly shoo him away rather than inviting him to join them. His jaw clenched, hands clasped together far too tightly behind his back. If Celeste wanted to 'socialize', that was fine, but she could damn well include him while she did it.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          xxxา“roะผ ั‚ะฝe ะผฮนั•ั‚ ะฒeyond ั‚ะฝe wall oา“ ั•leep
                                                          xxxxxxั‚ะฝe dreadา“ฯ…l ั•ะฝadowั• า“roะผ oฯ…ั‚ oา“ ั‚ฮนะผe creep
                                                          xxxxxxxxxั‚ะฝe wฮนnั‚er oา“ oฯ…r lฮนveั•, ั‚ะฝe cะฝฮนll rฯ…nั• deep
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxั‚ะฝe ะฝarveั•ั‚ ฮนั• ั•eaั•oned and ready า“or ั‚ะฝe reap

ยปยป โ•ณ โ™ฅ โ•ณ ยซยซ
                                                          xxoฯ…ั‚ oา“ cะฝaracั‚erxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:41 pm
User Image

โ•“xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxยป wะฝere ยซxx
xxxStation
xxxxxxxxยป wฮนั‚ะฝ ยซxx
xxxxxxxxxFinny, Sorin
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPeturbed

hั”rั” thั”rั” ะฒั” wรญtchั”s ฯƒn thั” ั”dgั” ฯƒf tฯƒwnxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          cฮฑst thั”m รญn wฮฑtั”r tฯƒ sั”ั” รญf thั”ั‡ drฯƒwnxxxxxxxxx
                                                          clั”ฮฑnsั” thั”m wรญth fรญrั” tฯƒ ะฒurn thั”m dฯƒwnxxxxxx
                                                          ะฒurั‡ thั”รญr ะฒฯƒnั”s รญn hฮฑllฯƒwั”d grฯƒundxxx

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceCeleste rather liked Delphinia Meadows, she'd decided. The girl was, perhaps, a little shy. Reticent. But Celeste was reticent too, as per her raising, and saw no problem with the blue-haired girl being the same. It was proper, after all, and propriety was important. It separated the good from the bad, so to speak. The well-bred and educated elite from the lower masses. Celeste didn't see anything wrong with the existence of the so-called lower masses, exactly, but she didn't care much to interact with them. Luckily, the girl Sorin had met was a proper pureblooded girl, raised to be sweet and charming and quiet, like she had. As far as she could tell, they had a lot in common, and were getting along rather well.

spaceOf course, there was the trouble of her brother, who had attempted a few times to join them, much to her dismay. It wasn't that she didn't want to spend time with her brother. It was just... he could be off-putting. She was well aware that she would have to make friends for the both of them. Sorin would likely scoff at the idea of needing to make any, but he could be short-sighted at times. He didn't know that connections and names were everything. And as such, he wasn't likely to make things easy for her when he was present. She would have to cultivate a group of friends that were up to standards, and tell him about them until he relented and decided he had a reason to be charming. He could be quite charming, when he tried. The trouble was, he didn't tend to try.

spaceHe'd tried with Finny, though, from her brother's description of when they'd met. Finny didn't seem like he'd offended her, so Celeste thought it safe to assume he hadn't done anything foolish. Which was why Celeste had decided the middle Meadows child would be their first friend. Of course, actually making that happen would require effort. And tact on her brother's part. Which he already seemed to be lacking, she thought with a frown. Her eyes had landed on him immediately upon getting off the train, as if she could sense his exact location. He seemed to be in possession of equally impossible psychic abilities, given the way he immediately met her gaze. She knew she wouldn't get away with simply blowing him off again, so she turned to Finny and smiled.
                                                          "There's a boat ride to the castle, isn't there?" she asked. "Sorin will be put out if I don't ride with him. Would you like to join us?" She knew there was a chance Finny would refuse, but she doubted it. The girl hadn't met anyone else yet, with the two of them sharing a compartment and all. If Sorin had already decided to be nice to the girl, perhaps he'd cool off somewhat and relax once it became obvious that they weren't going to abandon him again.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          xxxunhฯƒlั‡ hั”ั…ั”s, dฮฑrk รญncฮฑntฮฑtรญฯƒns
                                                          xxxxxxฯƒur dฮฑั‡s ฮฑrั” numะฒั”rั”d, just sฮฑcrรญfรญcรญฮฑl lฮฑmะฒs
                                                          xxxxxxxxxdั”prฮฑvั”d ฮฑnd cฯƒrruptั”d ฮฑgั”nts ฯƒf dฮฑrknั”ss
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxchฯƒsั”n ะฒั‡ thั” ะฒlฮฑck mฮฑrk ฯƒf thั” ะฒั”ฮฑst

ยปยป โ•ณ โ™ฅ โ•ณ ยซยซ
                                                          - - -

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:51 pm
Tanner Owen Oland-Zaidi

_=-=--=-==-=-=--=-=-==-=--=-==-=-=-=-=-=_

Tanner stepped onto the platform amazed at the sights around him. His robes flowed down like a wave. Bought a size to big to accommodate the growth spurt that he had been blessed with in the early summer.

His mothers had demanded that his robes be a size larger that they should. They didn't want to have to buy him new clothing in a week after all. Which is what seemed to be happening since he had began to live with his mothers. Five years were he had grown form a boy no bigger than a toddler to a young man standing at an impressive four foot eight inches. "TANNER OWEN OLAND-ZAIDI!" That didn't stop him from being an average mischief maker though.

He chuckled as his mother a beautiful Indian woman with long black silken hair that flowed as she moved trailing down her back brushing her hips and the blue jeans that hugged them. Her anger creased her dark eyebrows as she marched over to the boy. He looked up eyes wide and then looked down.

She shook her head. "You left your Astronomy book in the car. I put all of your things in your trunk and checked the five times how in the hell did you manage to get your astronomy book out ?!?"

He looked up at her. "That was the copy that had all of my notes from studies with Mr. Bartree. He let me keep it with me for school."

She sighed. "Your Mama almost had a come apart. Remember, to go check in with the school nurse in the morning first thing young man. And for godsakes mind your teachers. I love you. " She hugged him handing him his book and kissed his head. "Be good and stay safe ."

He smiled and nodded taking his book into his arms and wandered toward the train.

_=-=--=-==-=-=-=-=-=_

Tann shook his head from the memory. He had been in a fuzzy head space since his medications had been upped. To the point where he sat in a compartment alone for most of the train ride, over looking the changing sceenery only when he wasn't highlighting passages in his astronomy book.

He took a bad step his head still in the clouds and heard the crack of his ankle. As he stepped into the platfoum of Hogsmead. And fell to his knees. It was an old break that had healed wrong in muggle care. It had been corrected and recorrected twice since he had been living with his mothers.

He hissed at the swollen ankle, and leaned against a tree going down toward the lake, waiting for the call for first years. He tested it taking a half step and hisses again. There goes be safe. At least it's not broken though. He thought bitterlytaking weight off his sprain, trying to lean against the tree. He gritted his teeth at the feeling but wouldn't give into the pain.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:44 pm
User Image
                                                  And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name
                                                  'Cause I was only born inside my dreams
                                                  Until you die for me, as long as there's a light, my shadow's over you
                                                  'Cause I, I am the opposite of amnesia
                                                  And you're a cherry blossom
                                                  You're about to bloom
                                                  You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon

User Image
                                                  โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

MแดœษขษขสŸแด‡ส™แดส€ษด || Fษชส€sแด› Yแด‡แด€ส€ || Uษดsแดส€แด›แด‡แด…

Akira sighed as he waited for the train to arrive, positively bored even though it had only been ten minutes. He should know. He counted the seconds while waiting. In any case, he was actually quite relieved to see the train pull in and gave his older brother, who had decided to wait at the station with him, a look that plainly said, 'See? You didn't have to wait with me.' Then again, Akira was pretty sure that Shinobu was still trying to convince himself that the whole magic thing was real, despite going to that alley in London and living in Hogsmeade itself for over a year now. He couldn't quite blame Shinobu though. Akira himself had a hard time believing it, and both scientifically-minded brothers had twisted their brains sideways trying to figure out how it worked. It didn't matter how many times their aunt and uncle pulled out their wands to perform a spell, it still had the usual result. Both brothers would look at them like they had performed a miracle and question how it even happened at all.

Nevertheless, Akira ended up being bored out of his mind waiting for the train, and now he was scrutinizing everyone coming onto the station like he could figure them out. Which he could. Obviously. He then glanced toward Shinobu and waved him off, ready to face the onslaught of the unimaginative masses. He knew it was going to take some work for him to actually find someone on his level, and sadly Callista didn't count. Which, he really hoped he didn't run into her. That would be awkward and lead to an argument on his first night. Maybe he'd get lucky and find another... muggleborn, right? He thought that was the term. Well, hopefully he found another muggleborn that had the same mindset as he did. After all, if nothing else, he personally thought some of the people that were born in a magical family were just a touch crazy.

Thinking: Okay, I'm going to avoid Callista as much as I can...
                                                  OOC: .....He's open for interaction if you wanna deal with this mess orz

- โ—Ž -

We've been here forever
                                                  And here's the frozen proof
                                                  I could scream forever
                                                  We are the poisoned youth

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:45 pm
User Image

โ•“xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxยป wะฝere ยซxx
xxxStation
xxxxxxxxยป wฮนั‚ะฝ ยซxx
xxxxxxxxxClara
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStarving

ยขฯƒฮฝั”ัั”โˆ‚ ฮนะธ ะฒโ„“ฮฑยขะบ ฯ‰ั” โ„“ฮฑยขะบ ั‚ะฝั” ั•ฯƒยขฮนฮฑโ„“ gัฮฑยขั”ั•,xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ื ฯ…ั•ั‚ โ„“ฮนะบั” ฮฑะธ ฮฑะธฮนะผฮฑโ„“ ฯ‰ั” ยขัฮฑฯ‰โ„“ ฯƒฯ…ั‚ ฯƒf ฯƒฯ…ั ยขฮฑgั”ั•,xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ั‚ะฝั”ัƒ ยขฮฑะธโ€™ั‚ ั‚ฮฑะผั” ฯ…ั•, ั•ฯƒ ฮนf ัƒฯƒฯ…โ€™ัั” ฯƒะธั” ฯƒf ฯ…ั•, gั”ั‚ ฯƒะธ ั‚ะฝั” ะฒฯ…ั•xxx

spaceMercy almost fell when she tried to step off of the train. She managed to not fall, barely, but did in fact stand on one leg for what felt like much longer than the couple of seconds it actually was, other leg kicked out behind her and arms flailing to try and maintain balance before she landed on her arse. Once she was steady, she promptly set her foot down, whipped around, and shot Clara a look. "You didn't see that!" she declared. "Nobody did! Nobody saw that!" She didn't know why she was defending herself, since in all likelihood the Hufflepuff wouldn't have said anything had she not made a fuss. But then again, of all her friends, Clara was probably the one most likely to crack a sarcastic joke at her expense. The girl was sweet, but she had stealth snark. Merc almost envied her, because it was really impressive to see the looks on people's faces when sweet Clara Bautista owned their arses with no warning. But, she'd never been good at being subtle, and it was useless to wish herself otherwise. Besides, she was the girl that barely even got in trouble when she, say, cuffed obnoxious nephews on the backs of their heads, on account of no one being even a little surprised that she'd done it. If anything, most of her acts of so-called 'violence' towards others ended up being met with a dry 'well did you say something stupid?', directed at the person she'd 'acted violently' towards. It wasn't like she ever hit them very hard, anyway.

spaceThe bluenette looked out into the crowd, scanning for any familiar faces. Or, well. The backs of familiar heads, she guessed, since most people who were in front of her were walking away from the train. Unfortunately, she hadn't been joking when she'd told Clara they should all dye their hair. In fact, it was going to end up becoming something of a crusade to get them to do it, if this kept up. It'd been hours since the topic got dropped, but given the fact that it was once again relevant, she looked at the other girl with a flat expression.
                                                          "You know, if we only kept it dyed while you were at school, your mum would never have to know," she pointed out, though she knew that at this point she was just being ornery. She couldn't help it, though! Damn all her friends for having boring arse hair colors that she couldn't find in the crowd. Dammit, she was going to start befriending other weird-haired kids just so she had people who were easy to find that she could look for in situations like this. "C'mon, we gotta find two more people to fill up a carriage. I am soooo not riding with some obnoxious seventh year arsehats. Or obnoxious second year pukes." Did said pukes include Alby's nephew? Maybe. She might commit a murder if she saw the kid. Her friend's new digs were sweet, sure, but he'd basically been exiled there, which was not cool, and while it wasn't entirely the nephew's fault, he was definitely the catalyst. What a p***k.

xxxฮนf ัƒฯƒฯ…โ€™ัั” ฮฑ fัั”ฮฑะบ โ„“ฮนะบั” ะผั”, ฯ‰ฮฑฮฝั” ัƒฯƒฯ…ั fโ„“ฮฑg! ฮนf ัƒฯƒฯ…โ€™ัั” ฮฑ fัั”ฮฑะบ โ„“ฮนะบั” ะผั”, gั”ั‚ ฯƒff ัƒฯƒฯ…ั ฮฑั•ั•!
                                                          xxxxxxฮนั‚โ€™ั• ฯƒฯ…ั ั‚ฮนะผั” ะธฯƒฯ‰, ั‚ฯƒ โ„“ั”ั‚ ฮนั‚ ฮฑโ„“โ„“ ะฝฮฑะธg ฯƒฯ…ั‚ ั•ฯƒ ั•ะฝฯƒฯ…ั‚ ฮนf ัƒฯƒฯ…โ€™ัั” ฮฑ fัั”ฮฑะบ โ„“ฮนะบั” ะผั”, โˆ‚ฯƒะธโ€™ั‚ ฮฑฯฯƒโ„“ฯƒgฮนzั”
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ั‚ะฝั”ัƒ ยขฮฑะธโ€™ั‚ ะฝฯƒโ„“โˆ‚ ัƒฯƒฯ… โˆ‚ฯƒฯ‰ะธ, ัƒฯƒฯ… ฯ‰ั”ัั” ะฒฯƒัะธ ั‚ฯƒ ัฮนั•ั”! ฮนั‚โ€™ั• ฯƒฯ…ั ั‚ฮนะผั” ะธฯƒฯ‰ ั‚ฯƒ ยขฯƒะผั” ฯƒฯ…ั‚!
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ฮนf ัƒฯƒฯ…โ€™ัั” ฮฑ fัั”ฮฑะบ โ„“ฮนะบั” ะผั” - ฮนf ัƒฯƒฯ…โ€™ัั” ฮฑ fัั”ฮฑะบ โ„“ฮนะบั” ะผั” - ฮนf ัƒฯƒฯ…โ€™ัั” ฮฑ fัั”ฮฑะบ โ„“ฮนะบั” ะผั”

User Image

ยปยป โ•ณ โ™ฅ โ•ณ ยซยซ
                                                          - - -

Jade Galaksylph

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games