Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2989 2990 2991 2992 2993 2994 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:38 pm

*eye twitches as he backs away from Leko slowly*
.... you... you're not going to make hassenpfeffer out of me, are you? gonk
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:41 pm

ThisEmptySoul
*eye twitches as he backs away from Leko slowly*
.... you... you're not going to make hassenpfeffer out of me, are you? gonk

*snickers*
Now Draa....
you know you'd need to be a grunny for that and that we'd need what about 2 more?
And you told me yourself , just the other day, that you are VERY MUCH a dark elf now....
isn't that right....?

*stares at him intently like she's on the prowl and has laid eyes on the prey*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:42 pm

*Grins at Leko and lets out a laugh.* Boy…is it good to be back. twisted
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:43 pm

((Rubbed her little fuzzy head and her motor box gets loud. Still wants outside in the worst way, but the wounds are still weepy. Gonna be up at 3 a.m. to give her the next dose of painkillers... gonk But she's still a little love. See you at EE.

*Huggles the Psyzapp*
~ missed you and Welcome Back!))

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:46 pm

*keeps backing away, almost tripping on a chair* er... yes... very much dark elf as far as I can tell, but... um... *gulps, noting the ravenous look in Leko's eyes* ... I want to live! gonk
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:46 pm

(( *Hugs Brat back* I missed you too. crying ))

How are those ribs doing, Draa?

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:47 pm

((sends good health your way for the kitty! heart *feels the pain of forcing pills down cat's throats* ))

*giggles at Draa*
Oh don't worry...
you're no good to me dead....

*takes a drag of her clove and looks the other way*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:47 pm

-finishes her drink then throws away the cup, moving to hug Psy again, knowing Leko was busy rofl - Good night Psy. It is certainly good to have you back. -lowers her voice and her eyes. She knows she need to tell Psy her reasons for coming to the MW, even if they weren't on the level.- When...when you get a chance...I need to talk to you. It's very important.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:50 pm

damecharlie
-finishes her drink then throws away the cup, moving to hug Psy again, knowing Leko was busy rofl - Good night Psy. It is certainly good to have you back. -lowers her voice and her eyes. She knows she need to tell Psy her reasons for coming to the MW, even if they weren't on the level.- When...when you get a chance...I need to talk to you. It's very important.

*Grins at Dame.* Sure thing. We can do that tomorrow. I have to unpack and get caught up around here. Can we talk tomorrow, Dame? It seems like forever since I last saw you. *Hugs Dame.*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:51 pm

hm? Ribs? Oh... they're better.... for now sweatdrop

*stops when Leko lets him know he'll be left alive and breathes out a sigh of relief*
For a moment there, I thought you were going to eat me. Not like I haven't heard a similar threat before... *glances over at Psyzapp*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 15 Total: 34 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:52 pm

*Walks into MW and his heart skips a beat when he sees his beloved standing there. A wide grin appears on his face. He quickly and quietly walks over to her and places his hand on the small of her back.* So when did you get in, love?

*He looks at her with his captivating smile, then pulls her into a passionate embrace to welcome her home* heart
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:55 pm

*gets suddenly distract tired and bored and hops out of her chair brushes past Draa and makes her way to Psyzapp*
I need to retire for the night love.
So wonderful to see you.
Sorry for my outburst earlier sweatdrop
I'm sure things will sort out for me stare
Officer.

*nods to the officer then turns around and winks at Draa and blows him a kiss while snickering devilishly*
*she vanishes into with a foggy whirlwind to her room*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:02 pm

I know, Psy! gonk I have missed you. sad Tomorrow should be fine. ^_^ -notices Officer walk up and gives Psy a knowing look- I'll talk with you then, Mistress. wink -winks and walks off towards Leko- Leko, nighters, maybe I'll get to talk with you tomorrow, okay? -hugs her then pats Draa's cheek- Night, silly boy. wink

-walks off towards her quarters-
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:07 pm

*eyes widen suddenly as Leko walks by. He inhales deeply... not quite catching a scent, and yet his senses react as if he were smelling a fragrance directly off her.* ... the hell...?

*He stands there watching as she walks over to Psyzapp, part of him screaming at him to follow, but another part keeps him frozen in place.* Wait... this... this isn't a curse is it? Oh god... maybe she cursed me like Tes gonk What the hell did -I- do!? gonk

*When she disappears, he sinks down onto the nearest seat, still staring at the spot where she was standing and almost missing the chair entirely. He gives dame a slight wave absently when she passes by, not really registering what she said or who she was.*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:08 pm

SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*Walks into MW and his heart skips a beat when he sees his beloved standing there. A wide grin appears on his face. He quickly and quietly walks over to her and places his hand on the small of her back.* So when did you get in, love?

*He looks at her with his captivating smile, then pulls her into a passionate embrace to welcome her home* heart

*Alarmed at first, she is overjoyed to see Officer Dougherty and she throws her arms round his neck pulling her closer to him. She kisses him passionately and intensely…she's missed in so much she could hardly stand it. She pulls back after a bit.* I just arrived a little while ago. I left California a little earlier than expected. I missed you terribly. *She puts her hand to his face.*

I need to get my clock turned back around. *She takes his hand and pulls him to her office.* I want to show you how much I missed you. heart

(( Sorry, I really do need to go. Can you take it from here Officer? wink ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2989 2990 2991 2992 2993 2994 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games