Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2993 2994 2995 2996 2997 2998 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:05 pm

The chef paused for a moment, not sure he had heard what he thought he just heard. But when Karrie didn't say anything else and his words had finally sunk in, he scowled softly but nodded.

"As you wish, sir."

He walked out of the office, closed the door, and proceeded back to the kitchens, grumbling the entire way. He couldn't believe that he had to now allow that peppy trouble maker through his kitchens and into Karrie's office whenever Karrie was here. Dammit all...

When he was standing in front of Amy again, he nodded reluctantly to the rest of his staff so that they'd get back to work, which they did.

"Well, you are free to go in there. In fact, apparently whenever Chef Karrie is here, we're supposed to let you by."

He said that loud enough so that the rest of the staff could hear and know not to stop her from going to Karrie's office.

"But you're only allowed to go to his office. I'm watching you."

Amy nodded and quickly slipped by, holding her back close to her so that she wouldn't accidentally have it catch on something in the kitchens. Then, she turned back and smiled slightly.

"Thank you, chef. Have a good day."

She then quickly walked toward Karrie's office and knocked on the door. "It's me, Karrie."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:12 pm

((I do so wish Gaia had a cat cosplay item that made it look like you had fur glued onto your chest and crotch...

User Image

User Image

I only use the angelic lace because I can't afford the fallen wish. gonk ))

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:13 pm

Let's see..... confused I believe we've been back a little over a week now, if that long. neutral As I said, I'm looking into footage of the past weeks to catch up on the goings ons and the reports that I'd received about my staff. Honestly, I've just really gotten to where I'm able to start back working on security around here. sweatdrop

*sips her drink and looks arond the bar*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:16 pm

*watches out of the corner of his eye as the chef walks away* Going to have to have a talk with them and remind them who the head chef here is. stare

*when he hears a knock on the door and Amy's voice following it, he looks up again* Come in, Amy. smile

((I like how the Angelic Lace looks, Asuka.))

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:20 pm

((Thanks.^^))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:20 pm

(( Okaaaaaay Asuka…you keep on wishing. neutral ))

*Sips her wine and nods at Icy.* Black sent me a text. He will be in Italy for a while dealing with something and he'll be gone for a bit. *Glances around the bar, leans near Icy and lowers her voice.* Katana and Brat are gone for a while too and we are suppose to keep a close eye on Dame. Something is going on and I want her room and her phone bugged. I don't know the entire story, but if Katana says to watch Dame something is going down. If Dame so much as sneezes, I want to know. Do you think you can get that arranged for me? ninja *She sits back up and sips her wine as she waits for Icy's response.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:21 pm

Amy walked into the office quickly and then shut the door behind her. She assumed he wanted it shut since it was shut when she came over.

She put her shoulder bag on the floor and then took a green metal cake pan out of it. She walked over to Karrie and smiled softly.

"Hey, Karrie. I brought some sugar cookies over that I baked last night after you left. It's kind of like a thank you for inviting me over to do my paperwork with you. That's really kind of you and I appreciate it. I could use some tips."

She held out the pan for him and laughed softly. "And yes, I was aware of the irony of bringing cookies to JD, but I hope you can still use them."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:24 pm

Psyzapp
(( Okaaaaaay Asuka…you keep on wishing. neutral ))
((Hasn't Gaia made worse items?))

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:26 pm

Oh. That. stare As far as that's concerned, I'll have that done as soon as my new team is in place. Actually, bugs and wires are Flames expertise, but he's also "gone" for a while. I'll have to see if I can get Stubbs or Horne here to handle such. Knowing Flame, he's used them as well as either a stakeout hunt or a chase to keep her unknowing until he comes back. So that means they cannot be seen around here or flags will be raised. I'll see what I can come up with.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:29 pm

{{whenever you all pick up the rp again, you can lightly mod Flame to wherever you're going, setting up, what have you. I've got to be off of here at ten and I don't know if I'll be back later on. I'm sure he won't need to talk so him tagging along to whatever destination is fine by me}}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:31 pm

(( Yes…I suppose they have made worse items. 3nodding ))

*She sighs heavily.* I really like Dame and I would hate to think she would do or say anything to damage the relationships she has built here. I do not take being deceived very lightly. evil
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:34 pm

*looks at the pan and smiles, taking it from her* Thanks. Not really hungry at the moment, since I spent the last few hours in the kitchen, but I appreciate the thought. I'll have them later.

You don't have to thank me for inviting you over. I was actually getting pretty bored. There's not a whole lot to look at in here, as you can see... I need to get Kits to do a painting to hang in here or something.

*gestures to the chair across from his* Have a seat. ^_^

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:37 pm

*just shrugs lightly and sips her drink, having nothing else to say on the matter of dame*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:38 pm

Icy Reign
{{whenever you all pick up the rp again, you can lightly mod Flame to wherever you're going, setting up, what have you. I've got to be off of here at ten and I don't know if I'll be back later on. I'm sure he won't need to talk so him tagging along to whatever destination is fine by me}}

((OK, we'll just have him scowl and nod...how about that? xd ))

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:41 pm

((Lol ~ scowling and nodding, that's funny. *Huggles Icy in case I miss her before she leaves.*))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2993 2994 2995 2996 2997 2998 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games