Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2994 2995 2996 2997 2998 2999 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:41 pm

*She notices Icy's body language and stares at her as she raises her eyebrow.* Something is going on isn't it. stare Well isn't that just great! My very own place and all of you are keeping me in the dark. mad
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:46 pm

Amy held up one of her index fingers and then leaned over to dig around in her large black bag some more. A few moments later, she pulled out a few small framed artistic photographs, a couple brightly-colored candles, a candle warmer, some smaller vases, and then some bundles of flowers wrapped in plastic bags. She had put all of this on the edge of Karrie's desk. She then stood up, pushed some hair out of her face, and smiled at Karrie.

"I remembered you saying that you were usually pretty bored in here. You told me that a few weeks ago. Well, I packed this bag a few days ago and kept planning on bringing all this stuff over here. I never got around to it until now. The flowers are fresh, though. I grabbed them from the pile I had near my front door. I wrap some flowers I pick in plastic bags and either dry them out for poppuri or sell them to local flower shops. If you don't like something, or any of it, just tell me and I won't put it up. But if you don't mind, I'd like to start setting some of this stuff up. We should make the place look warmer before we start to work again. That alright?"

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:47 pm

{{ xp @ Kat & heart @ Brat}}

*looks up at Psyzapp almost strange-like, then notices the sincere look of shock and anger*

Wait. confused You mean to tell me Katana has yet to tell you? eek She's been back longer than I have and she never told you? mad

*sucks her teeth and rolls her eyes, taking a long sip before continuing*

Your newest Lady is a double agent hon. stare dame was sent in by L, contracted by the Jamaicans to extract information from me. Nothing was coincidental, real or genuine. It was all a well thought out process to gain entry into the bar and it's patrons.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:55 pm

*watches her pull a bunch of decorative stuff out of her bag* surprised Wow! I really didn't expect this! *turns one of the photographs so he can see it better* Interesting... *picks up the stack of photographs, setting the ones he likes aside* I don't really do very much decorating, I leave that up to my friends who are artists. *laughs softly* I'm pretty easy to please, I suppose. Well, for decorative stuff at least. wink

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:55 pm

eek *She about drops her glass of wine and sets it onto the counter. She takes a slow deep breath and her eyes become cold and dark. Her nostrils flare and she grits her teeth as she starts to breath heavy and calculated. She furrows her brow and the veins in her neck start to become prominent.* Doubleā€¦agentā€¦information. *She tries her best to stay calm, but her rage is building and it becomes very difficult.* evil evil
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:00 pm

Kat's text to Icy and Psyzapp
Just landed in cheese country....will update more later.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:04 pm

s**t. stressed I thought you knew all of this Psyzapp. Everyone seems to have forgiven the fact that she was here under callous intentions b/c they "really like" her, so I figured with that you just spouted off about that you knew and were okay with whatever explanation she spoon-fed you.

*looks at the time and curses, late again, as usual. Standing, she looks at Psyzapp hard but apologetically*

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, and then have to rush off but there is a matter I must attend to right now. I'll try and make it back tonight if at all possible.

*downs the rest of her drink, recapping the bottle and leaving both on the counter. Walking towards the office, she pauses and turns*

It's good seeing ou Psyzapp, and I'm glad you're back. I really wish circumstances were different however.

*with that, she heads into the office, packs her laptop up and scans, heading down the stairs and corridor to her place, heading in and changing for the night*

{{Luffs, luffs, and more luffs. Hope to make it back}}
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:05 pm

katana68

{{LOL, that's sweet hon, but I have no phone remember? Just picked some up today}}

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:05 pm

Amy breathed a sigh of relief and then smiled brightly. She hadn't expected him to be so happy at what she had brought. She wasn't used to seeing Karrie be so expressive, but she really liked it.

She laughed and then hugged Karrie. "I'm so glad you like what I brought! Let's start setting up right now!"

She pulled back but kept her arms wrapped loosely around his chest for a few moments before finally dropping them and stepping back. She grabbed one of the pictures that Karrie had seemed to like, smiled as she showed it to him, and then walked over to the door. She grabbed some of the picture frame sticky tabs that she had brought with her. They were strong enough to hold a large picture frame up on the wall but didn't leave marks behind on the wall if you had to remove them.

She quickly hung up the picture by the door and then walked back to the bag. She pulled out a small i-pod with two small speakers and set it up so that music could start filling the room.

She turned back to Karrie and smiled. "I hope you don't mind! I 'design' best when there's music going. I think we'll have more fun this way."

She tossed him some picture frame sticky hooks. "Much better than nails."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:09 pm

*She watches Icy leave and the thoughts in her head start racingā€¦L again. Who the fu** is this "L" person and what is she after? evil She hears a text on her phone and takes a look. Katana and Brat are in Switzerland and they are after L.

Dame told her last night she needed to speak with her. She will hear everything Dame has to say and if she knows what is good for her, she will tell her everything or suffer the consequences of just how Psyzapp extracts information the hard way. The choice is hers. evil twisted She is seething inside and goes into her old work modeā€¦stone cold as she sips her wine.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:13 pm

Icy Reign
katana68

{{LOL, that's sweet hon, but I have no phone remember? Just picked some up today}}

((*facepalm* stare Well, i'mma be a rebel and leave it! xp ))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:15 pm

No, I don't mind the music at all. If I'd thought about it, I would have put some music on my laptop.

*catches the sticky hooks and hangs one of the pictures at his eye level, then steps back and laughs* That's probably too high for most people, isn't it?

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:22 pm

Amy looked over at the spot Karrie was looking at and then laughed. "Just a tad, Karrie... But this is your office. It should be at your eye level."

She reached over and squeezed his hand lightly and then turned around and picked up a bundle of flowers. She took the plastic bag off and then grabbed a vase. She went about arranging the flowers inside the vase, her hips beginning to bounce and sway to the beat of the uptempo music.

"You can put some water in the vase later if you want. The tips of the flowers have been cauterized and should last a little longer."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:22 pm

*She takes a bottle of chilled white wine with her as she goes over to walk through the Jade Dragon. She nods at the staff and takes a good slow walk around the restaurant to take a look as she thinks of the best, most painful way to torture Dame if she chooses to lie to her face. evil

She then takes a walk through Pandora's Box to check out every room. Ensuring everything is in order and up to her standards. She greets Neil and speaks to him for a bit and makes her way back to the Main Bar.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:31 pm

I don't usually think about stuff like that. sweatdrop

*turns to look at her, chuckling* Later? Amy, you do realize that there's a kitchen right outside where I can get some water, right?
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2994 2995 2996 2997 2998 2999 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games