Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2997 2998 2999 3000 3001 3002 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:38 pm

come now I have taste!
plus i find certain "types" to have better picking than others... 3nodding
I'm rather particular - hence why I'm completely floored to hear there's been a vampire sharing my sleeping hours with me! evil

((mmmm top shelf tequila))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:43 pm

WHAT!? *She stares at Leko in disbelief.* That "vampire" has been sharing your bed so you can get your energy off of him without doing anyone any harm. He's allowed you to do so because he says he is in love with you and Ayami!

I've seen him look at you Leko and have had many conversations with him about you and Ayami. He claims to have deep feelings for both of you.

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:45 pm

Amy closed her eyes and gasped softly as Karrie's fingers brushed her arm. Karrie wasn't a klutz. Being a chef meant that you had to have steady hands and pay close attention to the details. He had meant to do that. And really, it would kind of make sense that he would do that since they were both aware of each other's feelings now.

"Umm, thank you, for showing me that. I think it makes more sense now."

She prayed that he didn't move his hand away. She wanted to reach out and keep his hand where it was on her arm and possibly move it to her shoulder, but she wanted him to do it with his own free will. She wanted him to want to do it.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:45 pm

*shakes her head*
I have no knowledge of any of this...
but using a vampire for energy is clever 3nodding
but not worth it if he claims to be in love with my other...
That just won't do...
Plus the idea makes my skin crawl! gonk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:48 pm

BlackR.16
(( And there went my most important message in the text. Lost to a bottle of tequila ))

((LMAO! Black! What good is an apology when they don't remember who the hell you ARE????? xd ))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:51 pm

eek Makes your skin crawl?! Wha…you've been sharing your bed with him for months! Did you get whacked in the head or something while I was gone!? gonk He loves Ayami because she is part of you.

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:55 pm

that's insane!!
he can't love her!
I need to ruin her - turn her back!
and if he feels that way about her then I can't do that now can I?
and i'm not sure about knocked on the head but it seems i got strangled it and fed holy water! evil
I feel foolish discussing someone that I don't know anything about.
It even weirder that I've been doing what you suggest...
there are things known as vampire trances you know stare

*shivers down her spine*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:57 pm

*stands up, moving both of his hands to her shoulders* I'm glad I could help.

*walks straight into the kitchen, asking if Karrie's there. Told he's in his office by a confused chef, he walks up and knocks on the door* Uncle Karrie?

*hears a knock and goes to the door, annoyed* Yes, Mitri?

Umm... Kits came over to remind you that you have a catering job tomorrow. Said I should make sure you don't stay up too late. *sees Amy* Hi Amy!

*sighs* I forgot... Sorry, Amy. I have to go.

*flies out and goes home*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:58 pm

*She facepalms as she looks at the time and sighs.* I need to get to bed. I'm still trying to turn my clock around from California time. stare I will see you tomorrow Leko and you can ask me anything you want about your Vampire.

Wait a second…someone fed you holy water? eek Are you okay?
neutral
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:01 pm

not really... stare
also have a bruised neck...
yah strange...
I'm doing better everyday though.
and he's not my vampire!
ewww....
eek
oh my I need to be in bed too!
I'll walk down with you.

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:09 pm

*She heads into her office, does the security measures and heads down into the corridor with Leko. She turns to Leko and speaks to her.* We can talk more tomorrow about this. Maybe I can help fill in some of the gaps you are having. neutral *She hugs Leko and says goodnight to her as she enters her quarters.

The dogs greet her as she enters and she stops to pet them both. She goes into the bedroom and the dogs follow closely behind her. They lay down on the floor on her side of the bed, she grins at them and goes into her huge closet to change out of her clothes.

She gets into bed and fluffs up the pillows. Picking up the remote, she grins as she sees her faux starlit sky twinkling above her. It's been a while since she has seen her "stars." heart After setting the remote back onto her nightstand, she snuggles in to her plush bedding and fluffy pillows finding just the perfect comfortable spot to gaze upon her private starry night.

She looks over to Officer Dougherty's side of the bed which is empty and she sighs heavily. After what she learned today about Dame, she really could use the comfort of his arms around her.

She sighs heavily and after a while, her eyelids get heavy and she falls sleep.*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:14 pm

When Amy felt both of Karrie's hands touch her shoulders, she leaned back into his touch and sighed softly. She tilted her head to the side slightly so that one of his hands could reach the side of her neck better. But before his hand could move, there was a knock on the door. Her sigh of frustration seemed to match Karrie's look of annoyance, not that she knew that since she couldn't see Karrie's face.

When she heard Mitri's voice and heard him say hello to her, she turned her head over her shoulder, blushed slightly and waved back. Would Mitri think that something more intimate was happening in here since the door was shut? Had Karrie told him about their conversation last night? She wouldn't care if he did. In fact, she hoped that he felt comfortable talking with someone else about it. But if he did know, it was a little embarrassing to be seen like this.

"Hey Mitri..."

He seemed to be normal...

Amy stood up from the chair and wrapped her arms around Karrie's chest in a friendly hug. "You should probably go, then. I don't want to keep you out late if you have a job tomorrow morning. Thank you again for working with me on my paperwork."

She should have pulled back then so that the hug wouldn't seem that odd in front of Mitri. But when it came time to pull back, she found it hard to do. She ran one of her hands down his back and then around his side to his midsection before she pulled away, as if it was really hard for her to do.

"I... I think I'll leave my stuff here if that's okay. That way, you can keep picking what stuff you want to have decorate your space. Text or call me if you need some more help."

She stood up on her tiptoes, kissed Karrie's cheek, and then went over to his desk. She gathered her paperwork quickly and then left the office, smiling at Mitri as she passed by. She headed through the bar and then over to Kits to pick up Thistle.

Karrie and Mitri left shortly after her and went home.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:20 pm

*departs from Psyzapp and opens her own room locking the door behind her*
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:44 pm

(( User Image ))

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:01 pm

((Um...Psy already knew about dame being a mole...Kat told her weeks ago...

Psyzapp
*She grins seeing Katana enjoy the Shrimp Scampi.* Dame hasn't contacted me and I wouldn't give her info on Icy either if you think communication has been compromised. So is Dame in on this whole thing too? *She hopes not, she really likes Dame. But if Dame has been here only to gain information and deceive everyone then she has got to do something about it.* stressed

katana68
She sighs, almost hating to tell Psyzapp what she knows, but she realizes that she has a right to know as well. "From what I know, she was sent here to get information and "get in on the inside." But, I think something happened....I think she actually tried to put aside that this was all a "job" and was just enjoying being here. Don't you find it a bit convenient that she was the one that found Icy that time she was near death?"

Psyzapp
*Sighs as she takes a bite of her shrimp and then her potato.* What the hell does she or this "L" person want?! mad

katana68
"I wish I knew.....apparently, the Jamaicans thought Icy had information they wanted, and they contracted L to find it....who in turn sent dame in as a kind of covert operative.....she was only to try and get the information....but the Jamaicans got a hold of Icy first." She sighs and sips her wine. "Frankly, I'm just as confused as you are....."

Starting on page 2739 and ending on page 2740...hope that clears some things up... sweatdrop ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2997 2998 2999 3000 3001 3002 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games