Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Buick

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:00 am
Damien sat on his windowsill, staring out toward the river. He watched the girl turn around to see where he took off to. Then he saw her get up from the bench, grab her things, and walk back into the doorway. "Well, i'm glad i was able to teleport correctly for a change. I'm kind of suprised that I didn't teleport into her room. That would have been even more embarassing than the exploding rock." He stood up from the windowsill, and started unpacking his belongings and putting them into the drawers. He then unpacked his backpack, and in the front pocket he found a picture of him and his ex-girlfriend. "Can this day get any worse?" he asked aloud to the empty room.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:15 am
She woke up three hours later for no good reason at all. She looked at her clock. "5:30 in the frikkin afternoon...hopefully I didn't mess up my sleep pattern too much. I'm kinda hungry, maybe I'll go down to the cafeteria and get some food" She thought as she got out of bed, perked herself up a little, and headed to the door. She suddenly felt her pocket to find it empty. "s**t, where's my key?" She said aloud as she looked frantically across the floor. She walked back over to her nightstand and saw it sitting there. "Duh, what's wrong with me?" She thought as she grabbed the key, walked over to the door and opened it, locked the door behind her, and began walking to the cafeteria. When she got there, she was surprised to see a pretty crowded room, with a decent line to the food area. "Well, I guess I go stand in line...dad warned me that one of the biggest downsides to citylife is dealing with traffic...oh well" she thought as she walked over and stood in line. She sat down at one of the few empty tables after buying a banana, a bottle of water, and a bag of doritos. "Well...here I am...eating alone as usual...." she thought as she opened her bag of doritos and began to munch while she let her mind wander.  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:18 am
Super Buick
"I'm kind of suprised that I didn't teleport into her room. That would have been even more embarassing than the exploding rock."

((LMAO!! that was hilarious XD Random Note! =D))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:23 pm
Yukora Hitomi
Super Buick
"I'm kind of suprised that I didn't teleport into her room. That would have been even more embarassing than the exploding rock."

((LMAO!! that was hilarious XD Random Note! =D))

[[well, remember. damien has a hard time controlling his powers, which is why he's here. so for him to be suprised he didn't teleport somewhere else is quite true.]]  

Super Buick

Super Buick

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:35 pm
Damien laid on his bed staring at the cieling. He looked over at the clock and realized he hasn't eaten anything in almost two days. "Man, i'm hungry," he said to himself as he climbed down from his bed. He looked around his empty room before heading to the cafeteria. He waited in the long line before he got his small dinner: a sandwich, a bowl of fruit, and a cup of coffee. HE walked in and looked around and noticed that the vast majority of the tables were full. Then he saw the girl from the park sitting alone nibbling on doritos. Still embarassed from the events that transpired earlier, he was reluctant to talk to her. But he saw that there was pretty much no other option but to sit there. So he heads over to her table. "Excuse me," he said sheepishly. She looked up into his eyes. He returned the look, then blushed slightly and quickly cast his gaze down to his food. "God, she has pretty eyes," he thought. "Umm, would it be ok if I sat here? I swear I won't bother you."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:46 pm
Yukora was eating her Doritos when she suddenly heard a voice. She told herself to ignore it, since the person was probably talking to someone else. "Why would anyone talk to me...?" She thought as she looked in the general direction of where the voice came from, and she suddenly saw a boy standing over her. He was focused on her, so she assumed he really was talking to her. She then saw him blush slightly, look down at his food, and ask if he could sit with her. Immediately, her mind jumped into action. "Wow...he really is talking to me. Who woulda thought" she thought as she moved over a little, making more room then there was before. "Dear God...please stop me from looking like a dork" she prayed as she smiled up at the boy and responded "absolutely, you weren't bothering me, I was kinda lonely anyway." She felt herself blush ever so slightly and looked down into her almost empty Doritos bag. When she looked back up, she noticed he was already sitting. She searched her mind rapidly for something to say that might strike up a conversation, but all she could come up with was "so how long have you been here?"  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Super Buick

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:26 am
"I got here this morning," Damien said as he tried to avoid eye contact. He was hoping that she didn't recognise him from the river. "Had to take a 20 hour bus ride to get here and I just realized that I haven't eaten since I left home nearly two days ago." He sips his coffee and steals a glance at her. "Believe it or not, you're the first person I've actually talked to since I got here. Most just look the other way at me, or shoot me dirty looks." He was stretching the truth a little. Granted, he's had some dirty looks as he walked the halls and completely ignored the couple people that have tried to talk to him, not to mention he hasn't exactly gone out of his way to actually talk to anyone else himself. He almost started apologizing for the river incident, but stopped quickly. "I'll wait until she brings it up... IF she brings it up. I don't want to look like an idiot again." he thought to himself. He stops, trying to think of something to say. "Oh man, where are my manners? Here I am babbling on and we don't even know each other. I'm Damien."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:57 am
Yukora listened intently, but noticed herself blushing about halfway through. "Stop it!! You finally have a stranger striking up a normal conversation, don't mess it up!!!" She screamed to herself inside her head. She avoided eye contact, but occasionally looked over at him to try not to scare him off. She continued listening until he went silent after saying his name. "No, you're not babbeling! I mean if you were, I wouldn't be one to talk, I babbel all the time, my mouth doesn't know how to keep itself shut." she said before thinking "Stop it!!!" She re-thought about what he'd said and continued. "Nice to meet you Damien, my name is Yukora" she said as she held out her hand and smiled. When he took it, she noticed his grip was strong and firm, but soft at the same time. She took her hand away and continued. "I got here earlier today, I haven't gotten any dirty looks so far" she said before pausing to try to remember if what she was saying was actually correct. "Actually, I did get some weird 'wow what a freak' looks when I walked around campus with my head in the map...and I shouldn't forget the 4 times I bumped into people...that was embarassing" she said as she blushed more. She stopped and throught about everything he'd said, to make sure she didn't forget anything. "Wow, a 20 hour bus ride?? That's crazy! My dad drove me here, we recently moved to this city, the drive was only about 20 minutes." When she was finally ready to let him continue the conversation, she sighed to herself and sat back a little. She took a sip of her water before unpeeling her banana and taking a bite  

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

IggyFACE

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:15 pm
Kaji looked at the information that he got in the mail. "I have dorm 7 too" he replied to Taylor with a slight chuckle. "sure lets go!"There was an awkward silence as he began to shift his eyes left and right. "BWAUHAHA I'LL BEAT YA TO THE DOORS!" Kaji said playfully, running off. He looked back at Taylor, who was far behind him. "Oh come on, the least you can do is try!" He yelled, still running, but starting to slow down. The doors to the school opened unexpectedly and hit Kaji right in the face, knocking him off of his feet. "s**t!" he said in slight pain. He looked up at his attacker, only to find that there wasnt anyone there. He got up to his feet, and brushed himself off. He grasped his head with one hand and his luggage with the other. His head felt as if someone was sticking needles into his skull, but Kaji tried to ignore it as he waited by the doors for Taylor to catch up. "Was it just my imagination..? No...it couldnt of been...or could it...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:40 am
Zephel sighed as he stepped out of the limo that brought him to school and cheerfully said good bye to his driver and waved as he watched him drive away. He sighed as he turned and looked at the school and started to head towards it. Zephel stuck his face inside his map and headed in the direction of the dorms. He was a bit nervous about starting a new school but his excitement over came that nervousness. He couldn't wait to meet his new roommate and make new friends. He just hoped that everyone was nice. He was lucky that he made it to his dorm, only getting lost and asking for directions once. He set his stuff down on the other empty bed and looked around the empty room before deciding to try and find the cafeteria for a bite to eat. He managed to find it by following his nose and groaned as he noticed the long line. With a sigh he started to wait in it and finally got his food. Noticing that most of the tables were full he started to walk around aimlessly as he nibbled on his potato chips.  

Cause Of Insanity

Dangerous Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Super Buick

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:19 pm
Damien took another sip of his coffee and bit into his sandwich. He made a wierd face as he set the sandwich down. "Egg salad. Why didn't I notice this before i bought it?" he chuckled as he washed down the taste with his coffee. He looked around the cafeteria as he was trying to find something to say. He felt Yukora's eyes looking at him and he slowly turned to meet her gaze. This was the first time he asctually made eye contact with anyone in quite awhile. "Sorry, I'm not used to talking to people. i guess I'm sort of antisocial and this is all new to me," he said to her. "Dude, i'm so blowing it," he thought to himself."The first person I've talked to since Raelynn left me and I'm acting like a moron." He looked at her sheepishly before noticing a kid wearing goggles trying to find a seat in the crowded cafeteria. Glad to have a break in his thoughts, he smiled. "Looks like I wasn't the only one having a hard time finding a table," he laughed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:49 pm
Zephel sighed as he looked around again and groaned. I just had to come to the cafeteria at the time when it the most crowded he thought to himself. He noticed two people talking to each other, one boy and one girl and decided that he wanted to join them weather they wanted him too or not. "hello!" he said cheerfully sitting down next to them with a smile. He set his food down next to him and continued to munch on his potato chips. "Are you guys new here too?" he asked with a smile as he finished one of his potato chips.  

Cause Of Insanity

Dangerous Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Super Buick

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:22 pm
Damien looks at the addition to the table for a second. "This is a strange one," he thought to himself as he took a bite of his fruit. "Umm... hi. Yeah... i just got here earlier this morning," he said after a short pause. "I'm Damien, and this is Yukora. and you are?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:33 pm
"I'm Zephel, but you can call me Zeph if you want to" he said extending his hand out to him. "it's nice to meet both of you. Hey, Damien. What dorm are you in? What powers do you have? I have the power of teleportation. I'm sorry if I'm talking too much. I'm just so excited. This is the first time I've ever been to a boarding school. I hope it will be fun." he said quickly. He was so glad the didn't grab any coffee or he'd be uber hyper. Right now he was in a normal very happy state, and wasn't hyper at all. "maybe we can all be friends?" he asked. "I'd like that very much. I like making friends, it makes me happy to know that there are people out there that care about you" he said. "seeing how my family doesn't really..." he muttered to himself over his shoulder before quickly turning back to them.  

Cause Of Insanity

Dangerous Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:26 pm
Yukora still gazed at Damien for a moment before shutting out his talking in her own thoughts. "Wow, he seems really nice, and he's kinda cute, but he probably has a girlfriend or something, but I'd much rather have a friend then sit here alone" She suddenly heard the sound of another male voice seem to leak into her mind. She snapped herself out of her thoughts and looked at the boy that had suddenly joined their table. She tried to re-adjust her ears to listen to him, but he was talking too fast. Her ears finally caught up to her brain when she heard him pause, then ask if they could be friends. He also said something about making friends and knowing people care about you, but she didn't catch all of it because she began asking herself questions inside her head, still physically looking at him without realizing it. "Well, strange person that suddenly joins my table and interrupts my thoughts, then talks super duper fast, how can I be your friend if I don't even know your name??" When she noticed he was silent again, she pulled back into the conversation and focused on getting his name, making that her new goal. "I'm sorry, I must have spaced out, what's your name again?" she asked, her voice sounding very curious and full of wonderment.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff