Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
What's The Best Film You Have Seen? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KimberleyJane

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:15 pm
I don't really know. :/

Some of my faves?

* The Wild One.
* It Happened One Night.
* The Raven (1935).
* Rebel Without A Cause.
* On The Waterfront.
* The African Queen.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:34 pm
i have 3 movies that i think are really great i cant decide xp well the first movie is called the shining its about this family that decides to use their vacation to take care of this hotel. there was a legend that the last person who took care of the hotel went crazy and killed his family and himself. its that movie where the guy goes "heres jonny". the other movie is called rent and its about this group of people who live in new york. one is a club dancer called mimi. her boyfriend is a former rockstar named roger. roger lives with his roomate scince collage and is a aspireing film maker named mark. marks ex girlfriend is a singer her name is morine and her girlfriend is named joan. this other guy is named collins and is a teacher but is fired every time beacuse he is teaching collage students to fight aids and that its not caused by gay people( which i agree with beacuse gay people rule) and his boyfriend is a cossdresser named angle who is my faveorite charater. but all except mark have aids. and its all about how they find love and how to fight the stupid socioty and at the same time pay the rent its a really great movie here is a song ( its a musical ) its called seasons of love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8iTeDl_Wug

the other movie is called princess mononoke its a really good movie too but i dont want ot rant to much  

UniCapricorn

Timely Elder

14,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lunastar324

Friendly Citizen

5,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:16 pm
Well, i like a lot of movies, but here's some of them:
Transformers
Kiki's Delivery Service
Harry Potter
Pirates of the Caribbean
Spirited Away
Howl's Moving Castle
Alvin and the Chipmunks(the new one)
Miss Congeniality
Happy Feet
Rush Hour 1, 2, and 3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:54 pm
Maybe the godfather 1 or 2 there not my favorite movies but there considered the greatest movies of all time  

LincJumper

NikkoUSA

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:27 am
The best movie to me is the Titanic 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:51 am
Wow one movie out of all the awesome movies that are out there... its really hard too just pick one!!!
I'll however go with The Lord of The Rings: The Return of The King.
i thought all 3 movies were great and i don't think the 3rd one would have the same impact if i'd not seen the other movies.
I cried so hard, I cheered, I laughed, I feared for the safety of the charcters (even though I knew what was going to happen because i'd read the books) and the moments that that i remember from the book!
Amazing from start to finish!!  

Lady_Arianwen

D4BS123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 12:29 pm
Sentimental favorite: Romeo and Juliet 1968
Classic: Dead Poets Society
ALL TIME: Lord of the Rings Trilogy 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:10 pm
I'm not sure - too many favorites.  

MDA_Tycoon

Iris_AerithFFVII

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:33 pm
Mmm Sometime hard to decide
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
Azumi
Azumi 2: Death or alive
Tomb raider
Tomb Raider 2
The fifth element
Howl's moving castle
Spirited Away: Chihiro's Travel
Another more...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:39 am
mine is bleach the 1st movie  

andrew the fallin angel

love-me-if-you-dare_baby2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:48 pm
of the many, many i have seen, there are few that i can always watch forever and never turn it off. my top three however are (from bottom to top):
Rocky horror picture show (we love you frankenfurter! "im just a sweet transvestite, from transsexual Transylvania." "what do you think of him?" "personally, i dont like men with big muscles" "I didnt make him for YOU!" "what if he saw you like THIS?")
Airplane (plus airplane 2) ("he's in the hosipital" "oh my god! what is it??" "its big building where they take care of sick people, but thats not important right now!" "Tell me Billy, have you ever seen a grown man naked?")
and the one that i just, cant completely express how i feel about, V for Vendetta i just- i just cant explain why. but it makes me cry, it makes me laugh, it makes me think its, absoluteley perfect, i couldnt ask for a better movie ("Are you like a crazy person?" "i am certain they would think so."
"~oh my god, what did i do? i mased that detective, why did i do that!?" "you did what you thought was right." "i think i shouldnt have done that" "now is that what you realy think or is that what they want you to think?" "i think i should be leaving" "we are told to remember the idea, not the man, a man can fail, he can be caught, and killed, but an idea can never die, it will always prevail. but it is not the idea i love, it was the man, the man who made me remember the fifth of November. It is the man i miss, not the idea, for an idea cannot think, it cannot cry, it cannot love" " i want you to understand that i may never meet you, i may never talk with you, laugh with you, or even kiss you, but i want you to know that i do love you, and i hope you can escape this place" "for the past twenty years, all i cared about was this day, until i met you eevee. and i fell in love with you." "why are doing this?" "because he was right" "about what?" "that right now this country needs more than a building." ) this movie is such an inspiration to mr  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:56 pm
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children or Howl's Moving Castle i can't decide between the two. There both such amazing movie i like them both.  

Asha2188

Eloquent Cat

18,590 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50

Sir Raunchy McTendersoft

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:13 am
BeFaNiNi
Sentimental favorite: Romeo and Juliet 1968
Classic: Dead Poets Society
ALL TIME: Lord of the Rings Trilogy 3nodding

I agree the 68 version of Romeo and Juliet was the best one ever made.

My all time favorite is American Beauty.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:01 pm
User Image
Too many to list..

A few:

Oldboy, Requiem for a dream, Donnie Darko, American Beauty, Magnolia, The machinist, Pi, Fight Club, A Clockwork Orange, 1984, Brazil lots lots more.

Die Scum

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:12 pm
mmm thats a tuffy...
if i made a list....it would prolly take up two pages!!!  
T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff