Reply Eclipse
I Despise Jacob in Eclipse (Spoilers) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soveryunpretty75

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:38 pm
The punch in the face was my favorite part int he entire book. Charlie's reaction made me so mad! Can't he be more protective of his daughter!?!?! If she punched him, she obviously didn't want him to kiss her. Shouldn't that send out a red flag to any dad out there?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:40 pm
niecerpiecer
True he hasnt imprinted anyone yet but he cant help its not like he wanted 2 be a werewolf it wasnt his choice

True.... i guess thats why i felt sorry for him... because it was always out of his control... crying  

Andromeda3173

Mystical Neko

10,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Magical Fangirl Girl

Generous Gawker

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:56 pm
xxgaaraloverxx
well also going to say btw dont be mad a jacob when i agree with sam at one point.
how could bella still love edward after what he did to her.

so this is what i say:

how could bella still love edward after what he did to her and you all still only hate jacob well guess what I HATE EDWARD

HATE HATE HATE HATE EDWARD!

Why do you hate Edward? You can't say that its just because some Edward lovers hate Jacob, that'd be plain stupid. I honestly want to know what it is that you hate about Edward so much.

She forgave Edward for the same reason that she forgave Jake.... she loves him... she loves them both. Bella still loves Edward, because that's how love is. And forgiveness is part of her character. She's really bad at holding grudges.

I love Jake, but he made some stupid choices in Eclipse. I love Edward, but he made a really stupid mistake in leaving Bella like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:18 am
Autruna
xxgaaraloverxx
well also going to say btw dont be mad a jacob when i agree with sam at one point.

so this is what i say:

how could bella still love edward after what he did to her and you all still only hate jacob well guess what I HATE EDWARD

Why do you hate Edward? You can't say that its just because some Edward lovers hate Jacob, that'd be plain stupid. I honestly want to know what it is that you hate about Edward so much.

She forgave Edward for the same reason that she forgave Jake.... she loves him... she loves them both. Bella still loves Edward, because that's how love is. And forgiveness is part of her character. She's really bad at holding grudges.

I love Jake, but he made some stupid choices in Eclipse. I love Edward, but he made a really stupid mistake in leaving Bella like that.

I guess she hates him b/c every1 is forgetting what Edward did to Bella and everyone wont forget what Jake did 2 her its like Oh yeah Edward did that "forgets it" WHAT! JAKE DID WHAT?! and they always remember what he did and hating Edward thats a first blaugh  

niecerpiecer

Katsuogaara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:09 am
Reels

And then Bella wants to kiss him.
And this mislead Jacob.
So, Jacob thought Bella was in love with him and he thought maybe she'd pick him and then she (surprise surprise) didn't. Again.

I don't think she wanted to kiss him because she loves him.. I think originally she only did it to make sure he came back because he basically said he wouldn't come back if she didn't. and since she doesn't want to loose anyone again she caved quickly.

and the previous kiss they had made me hope that when she told Edward he'd come hurt him for her. it's not fair because Bella can't exactaly push him away.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:20 pm
I love Jacob from the bottom of my heart, i don't know how you can say that! But... it's just so wrong that both Jacob and Edward have to fall in love with Bella. And i feel horrible that Jacob.. even though i love Edward to... was the one that Bella was forced to reject. Jacob never meant to hurt anyone, to be a nuisance, an obstacle. He just wanted to love Bella and have her love him back. How hard is that to understand?  

Aryamenda13

Astarte Dindel

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:26 pm
People are gonna hate me when i say Bella and jake are the ones tied for who i hate
Bella is awesome but after eclipse she keeps asking for things she knows she cant have, and new moon she's slow like doesnt get things very quickly i just want to make her comprehend ya know? like the wereworf thing took her forever but no she is smart and shes clumsy and easy to identify with wich i love! anyway-

I loved jake in twilight- that's pretty easy to do because his story was cool and he was this little kid who was hopeless cute in a way then in new moon i was like okay he's annoying but i cuold get over it if he meant she wouldnt date mike newton but forcing the kisses on her and using the guilt trips and lying and everything- especially forcing himself on her he didnt just deserve a punch in the face he deserves to not be able to make puppies anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:31 pm
xxgaaraloverxx

so this is what i say:

i think i know how she was so able to forgive edward to still love him- its the same reason girls go back to guys that dump them or something i mean I went through a really bad break up and now im dating the guy again because i missed him so much and he makes everything better and helps me forget the bad times that we had- that's how edward is to bella, she never stopped loving him and the whole that was blown through her chest figurtively of course was healed by being around him again.  

Astarte Dindel

Magical Fangirl Girl

Generous Gawker

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:51 pm
niecerpiecer
Autruna

I guess she hates him b/c every1 is forgetting what Edward did to Bella and everyone wont forget what Jake did 2 her its like Oh yeah Edward did that "forgets it" WHAT! JAKE DID WHAT?! and they always remember what he did and hating Edward thats a first blaugh

Hating Edward isn't a first actually, I've seen it plenty of times. But other people's feelings toward a character shouldn't affect your feelings. Just because everyone else feels one way, doesn't mean anyone should feel obligated to feel opposite. I can understand that she's not happy with the Edward fans for downplaying his mistakes; however, that's not a reason to hate Edward himself.

Now, I'd like her to answer my question, I want reasons. I probably won't argue, but I'd like to see her reasons, not just "I hate Edward."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:14 pm
lol,I found this...

it's so funny!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=bcQL-PnaKxQ  

rin08

Demonic Sex Symbol

Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers