Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
why do peole think axels gay?????? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dusk One

Friendly Citizen

8,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:10 pm
Every last one of you are jackasses. Roxas nor Axel is gay. It's from Japan dumbass that's how they do it over there. Yaoi girls only say Axel's gay so they can have one more thing to masturbate alone in their rooms about. Why would Axel be gay? Just because he says he'd miss Roxas doesn't mean it. If one of your friend's left you'd miss them right? Anyways they're Nobodies, they don't have hearts. That is why he said roxas made him feel like he had a heart. And if they can't be close friends then girls can't either. You see girls hugging and saying they love each other so much, then why don't we call them gay?! Stop thinking like a masturbating-in-your-room-alone-to-nongay-people and get on with your lives.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:54 pm
Axel is flamingly gay! straight as the edge of a pixel.

Doesn't mean I like yaoi. In fact, I am actually distateful of it because it's so overdone and it leads to (both literally and figuratively) character rape.

Why does everyone like Axel so much, anyways? I'm not a hater, but to be blunt, he was a real a** in the games. He was responsible for the deaths of at least 3 characters with fairly big fangroups.  

Heavy Artillery

Blessed Heckler

The otaku of anime

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:39 pm
Yes Axel is too hot to be gay....but unfortunatly he is. I am a MAJOR fan of akuroku (axelXroxas). I dont like it, but akuroku is my favorite yaoi pairing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:45 am
Heavy Artillery
Why does everyone like Axel so much, anyways? I'm not a hater, but to be blunt, he was a real a** in the games. He was responsible for the deaths of at least 3 characters with fairly big fangroups.

To be honest, I don't know. However, Axel is one of my favorite Organization members because for being himself. And also, there's a reason why he's responsible for the 3 members' death. He killed Vexen because IV was about to tell Sora about Roxas. He killed Marluxia because XI was trying to overthrow Organization, therefore, must get rid of the traitor first. And as for Zexion...... I really don't know, but my guess is that he must have killed VI because they wanted to use Riku against Sora and Axel had some interest in Sora. Interest as in "might be good to use as a pawn", not lovey dovey feelings.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

animelover41

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:47 pm
Axel May be one of the hottest ones there, but if you think about it he may very well be gay judging by the way he acts towards Roxas.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:58 pm
Unless Square Enix cares enough to make Axel or any OrgXIII member have a sexual preference, Axel could be gay, bi or striaght. Its the openendness. Do we know Larxene's real name? Zexion's family? Demyx's clear denial about not having a heart? No. Square hasn't given us this infomation. Maybe they never will. This lack of info makes people want to Make up their own canon. And thats why we have fanon.  

LightPinkAngel

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:58 am
LightPinkAngel
Unless Square Enix cares enough to make Axel or any OrgXIII member have a sexual preference, Axel could be gay, bi or striaght. Its the openendness. Do we know Larxene's real name? Zexion's family? Demyx's clear denial about not having a heart? No. Square hasn't given us this infomation. Maybe they never will? This lack of info makes people want to Make up their own canon. And thats why we have fanon.

stare Geez... if only Disney are stupid enough of not seeing it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:57 pm
Axel may not be completely gay, but he definitely isn't completely strait. heart

And let's remember. . . Square-Enix would not be above putting a gay character in one of their games. I'm mean c'mon. . . If anyone has played Final Fantasy VII, Cloud crossed-dressed, and if you got the right items, he almost kissed Don Corneo!!!

I think that the biggest reason that they didn't hint more and Axel's one-sided feelings for Roxas was because it was Disney. They hinted just enough so that older teens would get it, and yet younger ones would just believe that it was friendship.

Basically, Axel totally had the hotts for Roxas, but, in America, which is the prude capital of the world, We can't be showing any type of homosexuality to our young children because it will poison their minds. . . Go us!

Cali_Quidel

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:36 am
Why are you discussing this when NOBODIES HAVE NO FEELINGS?!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:31 am
x- Ryed Raevin -x
Why are you discussing this when NOBODIES HAVE NO FEELINGS?!

If Nobodies have no feelings, then why is it that Axel said that Roxas and Sora makes him feel that he had a heart?  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Disnix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:17 pm
i dont think any one in the organization is gay. realy come on! at some points they my at that way but they arent  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:37 pm
It really just depends on what pairings you like, and how you see his relationships with the other characters in the game. What I don't get is why people always flame those who see the characters in a relationship with another of the same gender, but when they just see a Het pairing that they don't like they just fume silently, but accept the fact that there are fans of that pairing. What is it about gays that make people so uncomfortable? Whats wrong with seeing people of the same gender in a relationship that's farther then friendship?  

Ankoku_Ryuu

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:08 pm
Actually Axel isn't the only target. He is just an easier target because he said "He made me feel like I had a heart"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:11 am
Bikki Kobayashi V
Actually Axel isn't the only target. He is just an easier target because he said "He made me feel like I had a heart"

Who's the other target? I have a feeling that someone who pick our...... narcissistic friend. sweatdrop  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Cali_Quidel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:26 pm
Jisen Meizuki
Bikki Kobayashi V

Who's the other target? I have a feeling that someone who pick our...... narcissistic friend. sweatdrop

The other target is the rest of the oganization. Demyx can be paired with just about any member. There's Saix and Xemnas can be together, Luxord and Xigbar, Axel and Roxas, Zexion and Lexaeus, Marluxia and Vexen. . . And those are just the pairings that I've heard of. Axel isn't the only one who is thought to be gay, the whole organization is to some people.

Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff