Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Stephenie Meyer Guild™

Back to Guilds

Tags: Twilght, Vampire, Jacob, Edward, New mon 

Reply Eclipse
Who else wants to KILL Jacob Black? *Eclipse spoilers* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Break his jaw?
  Yes
  No
View Results

rewind r e w i n d

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:53 am
Oh, and one more thing. Or maybe a few. Depends.

I do understand that Jacob was such a good guy, being there for Bella when Edward was gone, making her happier, keeping her company.

But I also understand that he interfered with Edward and Bella's relationship, forced a kiss down her throat, threatened Bella that he would kill himself without her kiss, torn Bella apart because he is making it so much harder for Bella to choose who she loves more.

And that is just unacceptable for me. He made Bella's life easier. For a few months. Then, he tore her life apart. And that. Would haunt her for life.

I just can't forgive Jacob for doing this to both Edward and Bella.
I'm not good at forgiving very easily.

Jacob hasn't matured enough to think some things, to realize some things, and also, give him some time. Jacob-lovers always say, "He's young, so he hasn't learnt everything there is to know about being in love".
Well, EXACTLY my point!
He hasn't learnt everything there is to know about being in love, so what if he finds someone else? Perhaps he'll find someone he loves more than Bella? Can't he just risk that chance? IMPRINT for goodness sake!

sweatdrop

I just went way overboard. =)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 12:55 pm
I see u guys point why u hate Jacob but just because he made mistakes dont hate him but if u do thats ur opinoin  

niecerpiecer

Hersheys Rocks

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:54 pm
It wasn't like Bella wasn't being manipulative either XD he got wha he wanted and he deserved it for taking care of her all during New Moon

Gotta say, it made the book ten times more entertaining 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:23 pm
Omg....I was so upset. I like practically skipped most of the scene where Bella asked him to kiss her. I was all like "^!%@$!^%@$%^$!!!! NOO! BELLA BELONGS TO EDWARD!" stressed  

kamaki09

beena92

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:03 am
Ughhhhhhh!!!!! Jacob I hate!!!! He just makes everything so much harder for Bella and Edward! Without him their lives would be normal. (as normal as their relationship can be) Why can't he get the idea that Bella loves EDWARD through is big,fat,stupid,arrogent, head!!!!!!!! She loves EDWARD. The only reason that Bella even spent so much time with Jacob was because she was trying to get Edward off her mind and to put herself in near death experiences to hear is voice!! He was only supposed to be there for her when she needed him to make her life any herder than it already is!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:00 am
My boyfriend reads the books with me and his comment towards Jacob, "I'D KILL HIM! How can Edward stand back and do nothing?!" I have to say, it really did add some "suspence" to the book, I had no idea who she would pick! My heart sank when she kissed Jacob at the tent.. I could have killed Bella! She is sooo lucky to have Edward! *shakes head* She can be a very stupid girl sometimes. I'm glad she picked Edward, Jacob just better ******** off now!  

Jessielove

TorchingSilver

Ruthless Gekko

8,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:05 pm
Well, I surtenly don't want him dead, BUT I do want him hurt very bad...and by the end of the book...he was...Inside & Out...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:45 pm
I don't want to kill him at all. He was just trying to make Bella realize that she loves him. Which, she did. I don't blame him for anything he did. Actually, I blame her. She lead him on in the first place. Bella is a two-faced b***h if you ask me.  

Coco Mademoiselle

Road Sissy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:49 pm
well i dont want him dead and he did get hurt in the end. but really its not all jakes fault here. though he did trick her into saying the words with the whole kill himself thing. really i dont blame bella because without knowing it she loved him and jake wanted to make sure she knew that. really though i would have thought bella would leave edward for jake. sure he healed the wounds when edward left but really now. jake made the book so much better and you all know it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:04 pm
Okay, so I understand both sides of the argument, but I'm with the "Jacob is a Jerk" side. I don't hate him, and I don't want to kill him, but I am extrmemly pissed off with him. He doesn't understand the bond Edward and Bella have, so he wants to break it up. So, here's my argument against Jacob:
A) For one thing, are we absolutely positive that Bella didn't force her love for Jacob? Are we sure these are genuine feelings? What if he only pressured her into thinking she loved him. And what about Jake? Are we sure that he understands what love is? Are we sure that these feelings are really love, or if they're just so strong that he only thinks that he loves her?
B) He was very manipulative when trying to make her choose him. He threatened to kill himself, forced her to kiss him, etc, etc. If he truly loved her, he would give her time to think and choose who she really wants to be with. We all saw how she was when Edward left, and how miserable and depressed she was. Is he really willing to let that happen again if she isn't happy with her decision?
C) Who can she live without? She's admitted herself that Jacob she can live without. She's basically already gotten over him and plans to be happy with Edward and his family.

Okay, so I don't wanna say that it's all Jake's fault, since I like to be a neutral person in conflicts, but what I don't see is who else's fault it is. I mean, what did Edward and Bella do? Love each other? Yeah, that's a good reason to blame it on them. After all, they can most certainly control the feelings they have for eachother and very easily fall out of love for each other. Sorry, but my Edward lover side took hold. Back to neutral. So please, I want to know who else's fault it is and why. Because all I see here is Jake. After all, how did Bella lead him on? By being best friends with him? By turning to him when there was no one else she could trust? And how is it Edward's fault? He left for her own good, and yeah, the effects were terrible and made Bella miserable and depressed, and there will always be a side of me that will never forgive him for that, but what else has he done? He is willing to let her go to Jacob if thats what she wants, so please, tell me how someone other than Jake is at fault.

Also, picture it this way (sorry, but my Edward lover side is reallty showing in this conversation). Say you were Bella and you were really in love with Edward (please note that in this scenario they are all humans). But then he leaves for your own protection, a very noble deed, but still depressing to you. Then you go to someone you could always trust, Jake. You two are friends. Then Edward's sister comes back and tells you that Edward is committing suicide because he thinks you did too. You go to him and get back together. You're happy again and still in love. Now Jacob's back in the picture. He ignores you, and doesn't take your calls, and you feel terrible that he's doing this to you, after all that time of being your friend. Then he comes back and makes your boyfriend feel even more guilty than before AND force you to kiss him. He's forcing all these feelings on you and you're not even sure if you really love him or if you're just feeling this way cause you feel you have to. But Edward is still there for you, not ignoring you, forcing you to do something you don't have to, and respects any of your decisions as long as youre happy. What do you do then?
In a situation like this one, Edward wins. I'm sorry, but despite everything he's done (and all of it has been for Bella's own good), only Jake can be at fault. She didn't lead him on and I can't even be sure if it's really genuine love that she's feeling.
Feel how you like but this is all just my opinion. Agree or disagree, I don't care. I'm just putting in my two cents.

Oh yeah, and sorry for the longness of my post.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

AerynV

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:49 am
*pulls out spork of doom* ...let me at him... twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:29 pm
Teehee, go right on ahead. I'm sure no one would stop you!  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

niecerpiecer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:29 am
Twilight_Silhouette
*pulls out spork of doom* ...let me at him... twisted

Lets not do anything rash now blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:31 am
XxFearRegretxX

And yes I will stop her I read Eclipse 4 times already and I still cant hate Jake for some reason I know some of u guys do but I cant hate him or anythn well when he got Bella in trouble I did get mad at him a lil confused  

niecerpiecer

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 12:11 pm
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX

And yes I will stop her I read Eclipse 4 times already and I still cant hate Jake for some reason I know some of u guys do but I cant hate him or anythn well when he got Bella in trouble I did get mad at him a lil confused

I was just joking. I don't want Jacob dead. I'm sure he'll be much better in Breaking Dawn. =D  
Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff