Romantic Vampire

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:48 pm
Hardcore Mosher
RainyRose329
technically jake is supposed to be the alpha so therefore he could be like Screw you sam i'll do what i want so therefore jake breaks the treaty (which is why i said "war") and causes the whole town to go into a constant panic and therefore WAIT!!!! i just had a thought! he would have to wait until after they had turned her! then they broke the treaty and they screwed themselves!!! (this of course will not happen so do not say that would not happen as a rebuttle because i already knew that it wouldn't happen... K? K!)

But no one would believe him unless he had proof. Which he actually does, since he just turn into a werewolf, so forget that.
But that would mean that the treaty would be void and it would be fair game to turn Bella.

but the problem is the Cullens would not want to brake the treaty so they would leave to turn Bella and never return. that could be the reason Jake just leaves.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:23 pm
i'm thinking jake only left because his heart was broken and he didn't want to feel that pain anymore... poor jake!!! crying  

RainyRose329

Magical Fangirl Girl

Generous Gawker

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:11 pm
That probably is why he left and I do agree, the poor boy. He needs some love!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:36 pm
hey guys I hate to spoil it for you But jacob and bella don't imprint. Here is Proof from Stephenie's official website.

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/ecl_faq.html  

MoonDancerRising

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:46 pm
She said it a lot and I've been trying to tell people but a lot don't believe me. D;  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:48 pm
it's sad that they didn't imprint really... that would have made it a bit more interesting don't ya think?  

RainyRose329

MoonDancerRising

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:48 pm
yeah, but there's the proof everyone. In fact the first question there is about the imprint.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:52 pm
I'm glad they didn't imprint. If they did, she wouldn't have been happy without Edward.  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

MoonDancerRising

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:54 pm
Hardcore Mosher
I'm glad they didn't imprint. If they did, she wouldn't have been happy without Edward.
I agree. I'm not disappointed on the way the book ended. I do hope Jacob Imprints though with someone though at some point in the series I think he will. I can be optimistic.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:56 pm
Eilidh Rois
Hardcore Mosher
I agree. I'm not disappointed on the way the book ended. I do hope Jacob Imprints though with someone though at some point in the series I think he will. I can be optimistic.

Yeah. I do too. But he will. He won't live alone forever; Stephenie wouldn't let that happen.
What do you think will happen at the wedding?  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

RainyRose329

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:05 pm
it'll be interesting to see what happens to jake... maybe he'll meet someone... i'm not sure who though. some people think leah will be who he imprints with but that ain't happenin... he's already seen her after he was changed sooo they aren't imprinting anytime soon  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:07 pm
Hardcore Mosher
Eilidh Rois
Hardcore Mosher

Yeah. I do too. But he will. He won't live alone forever; Stephenie wouldn't let that happen.
What do you think will happen at the wedding?
let me think... Well first off i think the wedding is going to be pretty nice but of Course I think bella thinks Alice over did it.  

MoonDancerRising

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:08 pm
some people thought Angela but I don't believe it.
Watch it be Lauren, I would kill her....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:15 pm
oh my goth i swear if it's lauren i'm going to _____( insert threatening form of murder here!)  

RainyRose329

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:19 pm
Firing squad? Public hanging? Witch burning? Guillotine? Which will it be?
LOL. =D  
Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces