I sort of hate Jacob...don't you? (SPOILERS) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice_wanna_be

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:57 am
watarrmelonz
Im not going to quote because that is getting as long as the great wall of china eek

I think I must very much thank you, I was able to talk about Jacob and not start to boil up and scream profanities!! I was able to articulate and be rational in my opinions.

Oh and when i said "As for Edward being at fault. NEVER!! lol. I also understand where everyone else is coming from with him leaving etc, but I simply, again, just dont see it like that. It doesnt feel to me that he did anything wrong." I sort of said that wrong. Like, obviously leaving her was painful, very much so, and for both of them, but he hadn't anticipated that sort of reaction from her, only from himself. The consequences were horrible, but also he cant be held "accountable" because it was an accident, and also not for him reasonably foreseeable, but it was likely to cause harm. lol, Legal studies inspired dribble.

Maybe its also because I had no doubt for a single second that Edward was always in love with Bella, and he was going to come back, or save her or something. So even in New Moon I didnt accept Jacob as a replacement but only a .. decoy or something. Thats pretty interesting I should do a survey or something.

He really isn't accountable. Your right he didn't see that comming. As for Jacob he really could never replace Edward (lol) becaus Edward was such a big part of Bellas life and I don't think Bella wants to loose Edward again. (who could blame her?)

I had a fealing that Edward would come back in some way shape or form in New Moon. He woulden't just be gone.

You should do a survey.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:18 am
Hardcore Mosher
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
Okay, i don't hate Jacob, but I highly dislike him. If he hadn't have made a move when he saw that Bella was happy with Edward and wanted to stay that way, I would still have some respect for him. Now I have NONE!!! He tried so very hard to destroy a relationship he knows she can't live without. And for what? His happiness? Be a little less selfish, please, Jacob.

Also, he forced these feelings on Bella. If he hadn't have tried so very hard, she wouldn't have had to question her love for Edward. Besides, what if it's not even genuine love? What if Jacob basically made her think she loves him with all the pressure? Just my own little theory.

Anywho, agree or disagree, I have my own opinions and I will keep them as long as they are my own. Don't flame me for thinking differently than you, okay? And no, I don't hate Jacob, but I very much dislike him and have no respect for him and think he should be a friend to Bella and nothing more. And he won't be her friend after she's a vampire? What does that say about his love for her? It's questionable even to him and it shows how very racist he is if he's willing to give up this so-called-love just because she'll end up a little different than him, as if he's not different himself.

Well Jacob cant be around a vampire or somethn Alice in New Moon said it was a bad idea to have him and her in the same room and vampires are his enemies remember its wat turned him into a wolf and wat made him changed from sweet jacob to the one u guys dislike and u guys cant hate Jacob just for coming in between Bella and Edward. If u were in Jacob position I think it would be very hard for u. I know some of u have ur opinions but just at least try to see Jacobs side. A girl u really love trying to turn into somethn that made u a monster trying so hard not to loose her but in the end u do she picks ur enemy over u. Yes some of Jacobs actions werent necessary* but he loves Bella I know this because he wouldnt have done all those dumb things if he didnt he was trying to win her heart. He was also trying to not to loose her and in the end I could tell he given up and that he was in pain. If I was in his place heck I would be in pain my heart would ache so much cuz the girl Jacob loved is now gone and goin to turn into a vampire. Just at least try to see everyones side u dont have to but just try. Me personally I kinda got mad at everyone in the book I just like sticking up for some people

But still, when people love each other they don't care whats in their way, they'll attempt to overcome everything to be with each other. And Jacob's not willing to do that just because they are "enemies." But he doesn't have to be enemies with the cold ones. He's just choosing to think that the vampires are evil.
And I will hate whomever I want whenever I want and no one can tell me otherwise. And again, I don't hate him, I'm annoyed and frustrated with him because of all the disgusting things he did.
And the same goes for you. Pur yourself in Bella's position. She has been in love with Edward for so long (forget about the whole supernatural concept) but he leaves so you turn to your friend. But then he comes back and you're back with him because you know nothing can come between you. Now you're best friend is ignoring you and acting all immature because you chose someone else. You're best friend is abandoning you. And then he admits he loves you and forces a kiss on you. It's not pleasant since you may love him, but there is someone else you love more and can't live without. So then he threatens to killl himself. Then you kiss him but this still doesn't erase your feelings for Edward. So then he gives up. He's no longer willing to fight for your love and any chance for you two is lost.
Do you like the feeling of knowing that the guy you thought loved you is willing to give up so easily because of a little competition?
Do you like having a kiss forced on you despite your objections?
Do you like your best friend threatening to kill himself just because you love someone else?

Sorry if I come off as a jerk in this but I do that sometimes when I try to make a point. You can just imagine me in a debate (I won all of them, yay!)

Its okay I can be a jerk too. And Bella abandoned Jake too it wasnt just him who did the abandoning. And most of u guys should be happy he gave up now nothn will come between Edward and Bella. And besides if he tried fighting anymore she will just be more pissed at him and he gave up because he knew she was g2 turn into a vampire and that she was marrying Edward and I tried seeing Bellas side I did understand but to me she brought all this on herself I mean holding Jakes hand and stuff I call that leading him on and the kiss I have to admit I would be mad but I saw it coming because of Edward, Bella and Jakes actions

She didn't do it to lead him on, she did it to make him feel better. Besides, friends hold each other's hands. So it may have looked she was leading him on, but she really wasn't. Bella wouldn't do that to her best friend.
And yeah, Bella abandoned Jake because she knew he wouldn't want to be around her once she was turned into a vampire. She ended it now so that they would each have time to get over it and they wouldn't be hurting as long as they would have if she waited till the last minute to say goodbye.
And we all kinda knew that something like this was bound to happen, it was just logical thinking. At least, I did. I'm usually good at seeing what will happen in future books. However, there was a lot in Eclipse I had no idea would happen.

i wish edward wold hurry up on turning bella into a vampire so jacob cant have her! rolleyes  

chicolover4

julliel

Tipsy Ladykiller

6,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:20 pm
chicolover4

i wish edward wold hurry up on turning bella into a vampire so jacob cant have her! rolleyes

I hope you're not serious. That's a total sh*t reason to have Bella turn into a vampire.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:54 pm
i got REALLY pissed when Jacob kissed Bella the first time he had no right. i thought that after what happened in New Moon he would have realized that Bella wouldn't love him as much as she does Edward. and then he gave up on his werewolf soul mate (sorry i forgot what they called it) because he can't have Bella. i like Jacob and everything, because how he helped her, but he can be really hard headed (literally biggrin )  

xDreaming_Melx

julliel

Tipsy Ladykiller

6,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:56 pm
xXInuyasha_MelXx
i got REALLY pissed when Jacob kissed Bella the first time he had no right. i thought that after what happened in New Moon he would have realized that Bella wouldn't love him as much as she does Edward. and then he gave up on his werewolf soul mate (sorry i forgot what they called it) because he can't have Bella. i like Jacob and everything, because how he helped her, but he can be really hard headed (literally biggrin )

There's always hope. Jacob knew Bella loved him. There's no way to tell just how much she loves him and the potential degree in which she loves him.

And when did he give up his imprint mate? Imprinting is not voluntary so there's just no way Jacob can refuse his mate. Just like Sam and Leah; Sam really did love Leah, but when Emily came along, Sam couldn't help himself.

Yes, Jacob can be quite stubborn. But so can Edward. Why don't you be angry at him for that too? We keep preaching equality and yet we don't practice it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:21 pm
To sum it up, both of them are as hardheaded to an irritating degree. =3

Gone with the Wiiiind

julliel

Tipsy Ladykiller

6,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:30 pm
You bet. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:02 pm
=o Agreement. <3

And Julliel... I definitely love your signature. All of them are so random yet awesome. xD

Gone with the Wiiiind

julliel

Tipsy Ladykiller

6,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:51 pm
[_Moonless_]
=o Agreement. <3

And Julliel... I definitely love your signature. All of them are so random yet awesome. xD

Thank you! heart My favorite was when it said," Julliel is an onion."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:35 pm
Lawl... xD That one was good. >>;;

Gone with the Wiiiind

baybehsherry25

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:57 pm
wow i totally missed the whole heated discussion about jacob and edward

but really if anyone reads this

when i read that Jacob wouldnt give up on Bella i was sooo mad and i was screaming because i thought he would ruin everything between bella and edward and i refused to keep reading until i realized i dnt think that would happen because well stephenie would have a lot of angry fans.

at the end though i felt reaallyy bad for jacob because he was in soo much pain but im glad edward and bella are getting married i kinda wish jacob and leah were imprinted on each other though

does anyone else think they maybe couulldd be cuhs well...i think jacob said he could have possibly found his mate already but he hasnt seen her because he doesnt want to open his eyes to anyone but bella

wooww thiss really long  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:34 pm
Oh sweet merciful God. Wouldn't it be so much easier if we had only one thread to argue about this?

There are so many Jacob sucks/Hate Jacob/Go Die, Jacob threads, I'm forgetting which ones I posted in.

And I'm getting so tired of repeating myself. [/sighs]

Screw you, people. I'm sticking to my PotC fanfiction.

(Jack/Lizzie forever in my heart! heart )  

julliel

Tipsy Ladykiller

6,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

plain english

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:40 am

jacob only came between bella and edward because edward left bella. and if edward would have lived a normal human life and died, bella and jacob would have been together. but since edward became a vampire, there were two destinys and two true loves. only edwards and bellas is stronger.

second, jake couldnt end up with leah because he has to imprint on someone who he hasnt seen yet.

(i think its angela)

i dont know why people hate jake so much.
i mean, he loves bella but he knows she doesnt love him as much.
then hes trying to save her from (what he thinks) as killing herself.
i cant blame him.

I STILL LIKE EDWARD MORE

but look at it through jakes eyes.
poor jake.
dont hate.

<3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:37 pm
julliel
Oh sweet merciful God. Wouldn't it be so much easier if we had only one thread to argue about this?

There are so many Jacob sucks/Hate Jacob/Go Die, Jacob threads, I'm forgetting which ones I posted in.

Oh my stars, you hate R/He too (signature). And Will and Elizabeth. Do you just not lurve canon? We are so dissimilar in our ships*laughs, people are awesome like that*
Ron and Hermione are not opposites. They only bickered constantly because of all the hurt of being so stubborn and self doubting about the others feelings towards them, they were there for each other through everything, they both compliment the other in all the right ways, their love is beautiful and perfectly written by an extraordinary author, who is infinitely more skilled at writing deep, real characters than Stephenie Meyer (Ill keep that in, even though I will be flamed by everyone, EVERYONE- Im just so pissed with SM right now sweatdrop )  

The Ghoul In Pajamas

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:40 pm
watarrmelonz
julliel

Oh my stars, you hate R/He too (signature). And Will and Elizabeth. Do you just not lurve canon? We are so dissimilar in our ships*laughs, people are awesome like that*
Ron and Hermione are not opposites. They only bickered constantly because of all the hurt of being so stubborn and self doubting about the others feelings towards them, they were there for each other through everything, they both compliment the other in all the right ways, their love is beautiful and perfectly written by an extraordinary author, who is infinitely more skilled at writing deep, real characters than Stephenie Meyer (Ill keep that in, even though I will be flamed by everyone, EVERYONE- Im just so pissed with SM right now sweatdrop )

I totally agree! Rowling's characters are much more complex and interesting than the ones who exist in Meyer's series.

Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff