Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Disappointing Movies
Whats the worst movie you have ever seen ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do they make these movies??
  have to much money..dont know how to waste it.
  for fun
  dont care (gold!!)
View Results

RedWhiteBlack
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:32 pm
EmilyScissorhands
Malibu Beach Vampires.

Worst.... Movie.... Ever...

And I have seen my share of crappy movies.

Wow. That does sound crappy.

I can't remember if i ever posted the worst movie i've ever seen. There are four in my sig, and can't think of any more, so those will have to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:25 pm
Takiko_catgirl
Eragon. my god, that movie was horrid. or possibly My Side of the Mountain. they're both cases of good book and bad movie.
I agree completely I liked the book eragon but the movie was s disappointing  

d-e-v-i-n

THE CAKE IZ A LIE

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:09 pm
d-e-v-i-n
Takiko_catgirl
Eragon. my god, that movie was horrid. or possibly My Side of the Mountain. they're both cases of good book and bad movie.
I agree completely I liked the book eragon but the movie was s disappointing

It wasn't disappointing; it was OUTRAGEOUS I ******** hated seeing that movie in theatre it was my worst 8 bucks spent in my entire ******** life god that movie is a huge insult to the book Paolini wrote I knew all the details and they had like nothing in the movie it was so vague and was not close to the book only people who didn't read the book probably liked it like my big bro we who went to the movie had all read the books except him cause he's a pathetic manga n00b and won't even read the Deathly Hallows after reading the first six I tell him whenever it's brought up he doesn't know jack s**t about Harry Potter till he reads seventh book but no he spends all day and night on the computer talking with other people god.

I extremely hate Eragon; I love Little Miss Sunshine anyways you kinda can suspect the grandpa would teach her those moves cause he's a huge perv who told Frank to get him some p0rn. But you can't put Little Miss Sunshine on your alltime most hated films list it's really hilarious in a great way with Dwayne and Frank the best characters in the movie with Grandpa running up behind them. But I love when Dwayne tells his dad he's a loser after he tells everyone they're a winner or loser LAWLZ  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:56 am
Triple X...Charlie's Angels...
(there must be others but I can't think of them)

How could you think The Simpsons was bad?? I loved it! I thought they'd taken out alot of the silly nonsense they have in the TV episodes and just stuck to humorous punchlines. I thought it was an improvement sweatdrop xp  

Shadow__Dweller

MustangDragon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:29 pm
der pocky
T3h Oriental King
Titanic. Nuff said !

Thats a clasic. And I acually like that movie <33
Its a kinda old movie so you got to remeber that too. =D

Hell, the classic is the first version, Titanic, with Barbara Stanwyck, Clifton Webb, and a very young Robert Wagner. Made in 1953. It has two plot lines other than the sinking of the ship... the sinking marriage of Stanwyck and Webb, and the romance between their daughter and Wagner. It's worth seeing if you like films made that early.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 7:01 am
worst movie ever for me.....
dragon wars and darkness were pretty bad
but dragon wars is the worst. i was so bored and there were so many things that were just wrong with that obsinity  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:25 pm
Darrius the Hunter
The Village is the worst piece of crap human eyes have ever been forced to torture their owners with in modern history. It's like watching a head injury. At first it's interesting, but then you realize, "Hey, this sucks!"

You have no idea how much i agree with this statement.

Although it took me some time to realize just how much it sucked.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:28 pm
Takiko_catgirl
Eragon. my god, that movie was horrid.
I must agree, the book was amazing and kept me turning the pages but the movie blew. I sat there and was so mortified by what they had turned the awesome book into. Aye, it was terrible. gonk  

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

EOTW

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:30 pm
Lemony Snicket's a Series of Unfortunate Events.

Oh my god... that movie was TERRIBLE!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:47 pm
Well, I usually have the good sense to stay away from movies that look truly horrid, but unfortunately I have had the misfortune of seeing parts of the following.

"Ishtar" - This 1987 Dustin Hoffman, Warren Beatty movie is just about as bad as it gets. I didn't see this at the theater, and I did get some bad feedback beforehand, from friends, but I rented it anyway, thinking it couldn't be that bad. Ha!! was I wrong. "Ishtar" is absolutely terrible, and I had to turn it off after about 40 minutes of tedious boredom.

"Gods And Generals" - This 2003 Ted Turner financed, Civil War drama, was the last movie I walked out of. I hardly ever walk out of a theater during a movie, but this one was so bad, I just had to go. This one really surprised me, because no one had warned me how bad it was.

~

Saint-Gaudens

Bruja Mafufa

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:02 pm
Dark Harvest.
So horrible.
I almost gouged my own eyes out.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:03 pm
Saint-Gaudens
Well, I usually have the good sense to stay away from movies that look truly horrid, but unfortunately I have had the misfortune of seeing parts of the following.

"Ishtar" - This 1987 Dustin Hoffman, Warren Beatty movie is just about as bad as it gets. I didn't see this at the theater, and I did get some bad feedback beforehand, from friends, but I rented it anyway, thinking it couldn't be that bad. Ha!! was I wrong. "Ishtar" is absolutely terrible, and I had to turn it off after about 40 minutes of tedious boredom.

"Gods And Generals" - This 2003 Ted Turner financed, Civil War drama, was the last movie I walked out of. I hardly ever walk out of a theater during a movie, but this one was so bad, I just had to go. This one really surprised me, because no one had warned me how bad it was.

~

D:
I love Gods and Generals.  

Bruja Mafufa

Wikiphile

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:03 pm
I didn't like Date Movie.
:/

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:24 pm
XAnime_RockerX
nepolean dimamite! XP and i dont care if i spelt it wrong i just really hate that movie! XD

Agreed!
I hated that movie!
And The Messengers!
That was a stupid movie!
I love scary movies and such, but geez!
What the hell?
That movie sucked!  

xxOokamixxAijinxx

Oingo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:55 pm
I was going to say that Mars Attacks was the worst movie I could think of, but then I remembered. Son of the Mask. I couldn't watch more than five minutes of it! It was like power rangers on drugs or something!! DXDX

Disappointing Movies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff