PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:38 pm
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer

Please Mrs. Meyer dont let that ever happen please crying

I don't want the Volturi to die either. They're too cool to die! cool

The only thing I dont like about the Volturi is that they kill all those people its so mean cry

Yeah but to be the ruling family you have to be strong so they need the hman blood. I just wish they would take criminals instead of innocent people.

Yeah they drink the human blood? doesnt that go against their rules?

Naw, only the Cullens and Tanya's clan are "vegans". All the others drink blood.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:43 pm
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer

Please Mrs. Meyer dont let that ever happen please crying

I don't want the Volturi to die either. They're too cool to die! cool

The only thing I dont like about the Volturi is that they kill all those people its so mean cry

Yeah but to be the ruling family you have to be strong so they need the hman blood. I just wish they would take criminals instead of innocent people.

Naw, only the Cullens and Tanya's clan are "vegans". All the others drink blood.

Seriously? Man some fan I am I thought they killed those people because they helped them out but they dont like humans knowing things about them  

niecerpiecer

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:50 pm
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer
XxFearRegretxX
niecerpiecer

Seriously? Man some fan I am I thought they killed those people because they helped them out but they dont like humans knowing things about them

Nope, I don't think so. That's why most of them were completely clueless when they were there.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:03 pm
OK SO I TOTALLY LOVE EDWARD AND I WOULD DIE FOR HIM BUT IN THIS BOOK AT THE END......HE'S A TOTAL JACKASS!!!!! HOW COULD HE DOO THAT TO JACOB!!!!!!!

broken_heart70

Magical Fangirl Girl

Generous Gawker

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:28 pm
eek Ow... control your caps please. By sending that invitation, Edward's intention was not necessarily to gloat, but to give him the choice. He said himself in the note that he would have wanted to choose. Edward felt he was doing Jacob a courtesy, by letting him choose whether or not to come rather than excluding him from the wedding altogether.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:22 pm
That post really hurt my fragile eyes... *rubs eyes*  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Lucretia Thorn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:37 am
i have no problem with them being in love together.i love edward more then jacob but that doesnt mean i hate jacob.yeah she does have to change for edward but still jacob doesnt age either.actually..i'd choose cold over warm haha.i love the cold so much better.i'd pass out if i have to be so warm all the time.its awful i hate teh heat-.-  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:42 am
Il ove cold, I love rain. I would choose Edward. heart  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

VampireMoon762

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:20 am
they're not true loves, they be be in love, but not truellly, cause jacob didnt imprint on her.. plus her and edward r much better togetherrr, they just rr, i feel bad for jaccob though....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:10 pm
Yeah, poor Jake. But hopefully he'll be a little bit better when he imprints. He'll never be completely better, but he might be happier...  

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

rewind r e w i n d

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:54 am
I disagree. Sorry.

I've said this in another thread, and I'm willing to say it again.

(I'll be quick cuz I've got dinner waiting for me. )

How long has Edward walked the Earth with no one to have and hold? He's been lonely for a very long time. And now he's found Bella. How can he just let her go to give to someone else? He's let her go, but not to someone else, and it was for the better, right?

As for Jacob, how old is he? 15? 16-ish? He's got his whole life ahead of him. He himself has even said that he hasn't imprinted yet. So can't he let go of Bella and give himself the chance to imprint? I mean, come on! Edward lived for a century with no one. It's not right if Jacob ends up with Edward's one and only love !!!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:59 am
Jacob is stupid. He can't control his anger and would end up giving Bella a face like Emily, where her eyes are all screwed up and crap. BellaxEdward FTW, yeah.  

Gazyi

Gone with the Wiiiind

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:29 pm
See. Jacob was great at first. I said this plenty of times. But he was a completely pushy childish boy in Eclipse. That attitude bounced from one chapter, skipped a few, landed in another, and continued that cycle. I agree with schmut-lovee 100%. Edward has been around for so long. Never felt love the way he does for Bella. And he was accepted for who he is by a human. By the one he fell for. He sacrificed so much for her. He did so much, and left her for what he thought was her own good. He almost died for her, despite the misunderstanding there... and he knows what he has done and blames himself for it fully. And Bella doesn't really need to change for Edward. It's what she wants. Not what Edward wants. He wants to keep her human. The only thing her change would do is make it easier for them both, and Edward wouldn't have to worry about taking her blood, etc. It's not being forced on her, and almost all of them seem to be against the idea, minus Bella, the creator of this idea.

What has Jacob done, excluding New Moon? Must I remind you how he said that he would throw himself into death if Bella didn't kiss him? He was being pushy. There's one thing to mention, and another to say "You know it, don't deny it, stop it and realize it and love me, Bella." Jacob is young. In more ways than one. Far younger than Edward. Edward has been around so long, has been around so much. The wars, the deaths, the blood he had to consume from humans in the beginning of his vampire life. He had just as hard of a struggle as Jacob did. I can argue about this a million times. Jacob can be misunderstood, and I still like him, but I just wished that he wouldn't be so... I don't know. =/

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:58 pm
[_Moonless_]
See. Jacob was great at first. I said this plenty of times. But he was a completely pushy childish boy in Eclipse. That attitude bounced from one chapter, skipped a few, landed in another, and continued that cycle. I agree with schmut-lovee 100%. Edward has been around for so long. Never felt love the way he does for Bella. And he was accepted for who he is by a human. By the one he fell for. He sacrificed so much for her. He did so much, and left her for what he thought was her own good. He almost died for her, despite the misunderstanding there... and he knows what he has done and blames himself for it fully. And Bella doesn't really need to change for Edward. It's what she wants. Not what Edward wants. He wants to keep her human. The only thing her change would do is make it easier for them both, and Edward wouldn't have to worry about taking her blood, etc. It's not being forced on her, and almost all of them seem to be against the idea, minus Bella, the creator of this idea.

What has Jacob done, excluding New Moon? Must I remind you how he said that he would throw himself into death if Bella didn't kiss him? He was being pushy. There's one thing to mention, and another to say "You know it, don't deny it, stop it and realize it and love me, Bella." Jacob is young. In more ways than one. Far younger than Edward. Edward has been around so long, has been around so much. The wars, the deaths, the blood he had to consume from humans in the beginning of his vampire life. He had just as hard of a struggle as Jacob did. I can argue about this a million times. Jacob can be misunderstood, and I still like him, but I just wished that he wouldn't be so... I don't know. =/

Someone has successfully explained my thoughts on the Bella-Edward-Jacob triangle. He's hurt her emotionally and has possibly scarred her. Edward has been along long enough to know what true love feels like. He's been around people and vampires since 1901, and has not once found someone he's cared for as much as he does Bella. As for Bella, she hasn't been around nearly as long, and probably needs more experience in the boyfriend department, but I think her actions explain her emotions. Her depression? Her "suicidal" tendencies (which were really just a misunderstanding, but whatever)? Her willingness to go and rescue Edward from imminent death? Her readiness to become a vampire to continue the potentially dangerous let pure relationship between her and Edward? All of these equal true love. As for Jacob, he is young, immature, and childish, and has let his strong friendship for Bella turn into an impossible romance. He doesn't know what love is about. Love isn't forcing the one you love to give up everything for you; love is letting the one you love choose who she loves and let their happiness come before your own.

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

The Ghoul In Pajamas

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:30 pm
schmut-lovee
I disagree. Sorry.

I've said this in another thread, and I'm willing to say it again.

(I'll be quick cuz I've got dinner waiting for me. )

How long has Edward walked the Earth with no one to have and hold? He's been lonely for a very long time. And now he's found Bella. How can he just let her go to give to someone else? He's let her go, but not to someone else, and it was for the better, right?

As for Jacob, how old is he? 15? 16-ish? He's got his whole life ahead of him. He himself has even said that he hasn't imprinted yet. So can't he let go of Bella and give himself the chance to imprint? I mean, come on! Edward lived for a century with no one. It's not right if Jacob ends up with Edward's one and only love !!!!

*cries. clings to you* that was so beautiful. And sad. And true. Jacob lovers will never have a beautiful and heartbreaking argument for their ship like that. Im really misty eyed over that. That right there is why I love Bella/ Edward, they are right together in every single way that Bella/ Jacob arent, urgh, that ship is disgusting. Bella and Edward are So Right, but then at the same time, so doesnt even deserve him  
Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff