Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:33 am
They've both proven that they want to be with each other forever. She's stopped the excuses and even said she would wait till after marriage for him to turn her, despite saying he'd do it right then and there.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:29 pm
sure, sure... i know that but something tells me that she's going to freak... she's gonna hyperventilate and/or end up in the hospital just to get out of the wedding... she's not goign to give up jake that easily and i highly doubt he'd going to give her up... i'm sticking to my theory.... she's gonna get married, i have no doubt about that but there will be a huge delay on her part...  

RainyRose329

Magical Fangirl Girl

Generous Gawker

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:03 am
Nah... I've said this before and it's in the book, Bella swore that she would not let Edward see her cry over Jake again. She's determined to go through with the wedding. I doubt she will do anything to get out opf the wedding. She may not like the idea of marrying young, but she wants "tie [herself] to [Edward] in every way possible." That includes marriage. Bella may be indescive sometimes, but once she sets her mind on something, she goes through with it. Look at her determination to stay with Edward. She knew from the beginning, even after she realized that she loved Jacob, she knew that she could not live without Edward. She has given up Jacob (in a romantic sense)... and it WASN'T easy for her or for Jake. If you remember... part of her died when she said her final goodbyes. She cried and cried all on Edward's shoulder. Jake is more respectable than that, he won't try to chase Bella down anymore. He knows that if he and Bella were together, they'd be happy, but he also realizes that what Edward said was true. He would HAVE to leave her when/if he imprinted. Bella simply doesn't want to hurt Edward anymore and Jake doesn't want to hurt Bella. That's that. To purposely delay the wedding would hurt Edward... she won't do it.

Again, an outside disturbance... that's highly likely.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:01 pm
i hear you but i still think she's going to do something... i'm not sure what thought... it's just a feeling i have..  

RainyRose329

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:59 pm
She won't. And neither will Jake. She's very determined and loves Edward so very much. Besides, she knows marriage is the key to everything she wants, sex, transformation, etc. Jake won't interfere either. He knows he'll imprint and will have to leave Bella behind when he does so.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:26 pm
he might interfere to save her life... taht's what he wants more... even if he had to leave her, he would rather her dead than with edward as a vampire  

RainyRose329

twisted words

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:57 pm
RainyRose329
he might interfere to save her life... taht's what he wants more... even if he had to leave her, he would rather her dead than with edward as a vampire

He's already accepted the vampire thing. All he was worrying about was focusing on not having the urge to kill her once she is. But that probably won't stop him from interrupting the wedding. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:03 pm
Nope, he knows he's lost her. He knows that he can't get her back now. It is in my understanding that he's given up on that wish of her being dead before being a vampire. He KNOWS how she feels about Edward, regardless of her feelings for Jacob, she will always choose Edward. To intefere, whether to save her life or not, would hurt her more than help her. He knows that too.

So Jake probably won't interfere either.  

Magical Fangirl Girl

Generous Gawker

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:55 pm
He won't interfere with her life unless she's in true, life threatening danger. He doesn't want to lose her forever.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:56 pm
ehhh I'm still sticking with my fantasy of jake screaming "sure sure she loves him but he's a vampire people! he's gonna kill her!!! "  

RainyRose329

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:57 pm
He might say that if the Volturi show up, but not about the Cullens.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:02 pm
maybe maybe not  

RainyRose329

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:04 pm
*shrugs* Everyone has their own opinion of what will happen. It's just fun to debate about what will happen until Breaking Dawn comes out. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:09 pm
totally! lol well i think jake and bella are going to have to team up to save her while edward ans his family fight off the volturi! that would be so awesome! then the wedding is canceled, bella and edward fufil her demand early and can't get married yet then get married later on!!!  

RainyRose329

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:20 pm
Now there's an idea. One thing I didn't like about her series is that even though Bella tried to be tough and indpendent, she almost always played the damsel in distress. It got old after a while. u.u  
Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff