Ieirne Weyr Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:45 am
T'gal smiled faintly. "It's fine, just take it easy. As a matter of fact..." He hefted the bronzerider off her feet then and into his arms. "...how about we carry you to the Dining Hall so you can rest." His grinned returned fullforce and the bluerider approached the two dragons. He'd gotten dressed when T'thia had so he looked presentable. He eyed the two dragons. "So...who's bringing us to the hall? Don't think T'thia can ride alone in this state.

Barith warbled at Arizath in question. She's your chosen, what do you think? They must ride together though or she may fall.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:51 am
Arizath still feeling guilty spread his wings and flattened himself to the ground to make it easier for T'gal to climb aboard.

"I will take them"

When T'gal picked T'thia up off the ground she was overwhelmed by a sence of indignity. She was a bronze rider, a sixth turn bronze rider, she should be strong enough to ride on her own. She should have been strong enough to get out of the confused water situation. T'thia struggled against T'gal's hold though she found that to be a poor choice as blood rushed to her head making her so dizzy she began to feel sick. T'thia stoped and held still grinding her teeth against the desire to cry out in frustration at herself.  

Kaibain

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:59 am
T'gal noticed her distress and stopped before mouting the bronze. "Calm down. I know it can't be easy for you, relying on someone else when you're a capable bronzerider. I know this, but you've been through a trying ordeal so just take it easy and let us take care of you, okay?" He smiled at her reasuringly and quickly vaulted onto the large bronze's back. "I'm ready when you are Arizath. Barith, follow us, if you would."

The blue warbled his agreement.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:16 pm
T'thia's expression set into a grudging distaste for the situation but she held still, leaning into T'gal as he settled onto Arizath. T'thia's eyes widened for a moment

"Careful of his take...."

Arizath didn't wait. He stood and launched himself as he always did with neck breaking speed

"....off"

T'thia sighed knowing that the hightened power of a bronze's take off wouldn't be too comfertable to someone whow as used to the smoother launching of a blue

"he's not a bronze rider Riz! he doesn't know how to brace himself against your launch!"

Sorry Mine, I forgot. Is he o.k.?"

T'thia looked up at T'gal and grinned an apology

"How's your neck?"  

Kaibain

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:53 pm
T'gal grinned back at her. "It's fine, that's about how Barith took off as a yearling. It's fun. I'm fine, don't worry so much. This is fun!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:32 pm
T'thia sighed in relief. Arizath's take offs were generally smooth but when he didn't think they were fast, hard and powerful. Arizath tilted his left wing and began to make a wide circle towards the lower caverns. he ideled for a moment making sure that everyone was out of the way before he landed his big bulk right in front of the entrance. Arizath lowered himself as close to the ground as possible to make it easier for T'gal to get T'thia off  

Kaibain

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:21 pm
T'gal vaulted easily off the large bronze and was just lowering T'thia to the ground when Barith appeared in the air and joined them.

T'gal looked up at the blue and smiled. 'Find a place to land and stay here with Arizath. We'll go and get something to eat then get something for you if you're hungry.'

The blue warbled. I am fine, mine. I am just still a bit worried.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:46 pm
Arizath warbled

We shall go to the feeding pens. just take care of mine

Arizath then looked at Barith and s[read his wings waiting to see if the blue would join him

T'thia slid into T'gal's waiting arms and leaned against him for support. she smiled apologeticaly at T'gal once more before she caught scent of the hot meat being cooked for the days lunch. T'thai sighed at the welcoming aroma and waited for the dragons to take off.  

Kaibain

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:32 am
Barith waited until T'gal nodded that is was okay before moving a few feet away and also spreading his wings.

Alright then, lets go to the feeding pens.

T'gal grinned at the strange pair and let T'thia into the Dining Hall to get some food.

((Have you noticed that we're the only ones actively roleplaying?))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:01 am
((yes, it is quite sad, I wish more people would participate))

Arizath warbled in enjoyment before he launched into the air circled once to let Bartih catch up and then ducked his wing and headed to the feeding pen to pick out a couple of nice fat wherries.

T'thia leaned on T'gal as they entered the dinning hall. she sat down and smiled at one of the kitchen girl's she had helped clean the store rooms with. The girl beamed and bounced over with a pitcher of chilled fruit juice and a plate of assorted meat, cheese, and fruit. T'thia smiled at the young girl

"thank you Hala"

the girl looked at T'thia, then T'gal, then giggled before she bounced off back the kitchen to tend to the bread baking.

"she's a sweet girl, shy and very quiet, but very sweet"  

Kaibain

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:27 pm
((It is. The most people we had on was during the three day hatching.))

Barith launched himself airborne and followed Arizath.

T'gal nodd. "Yes she's a nice girl, I just wish all the kitchen staff would stop pointing at us and laughing. It gets really annoying and I couldn't tell you why on earth they do it."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:45 pm
T'thia glanced towards the kitchens and glared before she sighed and turned back to T'gal, nibbling a piece of cheese.

"It's because of me. Being the only female ever to bond to a bronze is a little tough"

T'thia dropped her head in her hand as she propped her elbow on the table

"and that little escapade at the lake probably helped to tickle their sides"

she made a sneering face in the direction of the snickering cooks before she shrugged and nibbled her slice of cheese again

"of course those are just my theories. what do you think?"  

Kaibain

Cherished Strawberries
Vice Captain

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:41 pm
Dragon_Lady_Selene
Kes paused when she saw F'lin and Garinth out of the corner of her eyes. She'd spent a lot of time with the brownrider in the last two years and considered him one of her closest friends. "Come on Wreth, lets go say hello. I can dry on the rocks."

The gold snorted. Alright then, if you wish, but I am not getting in that water.

Kes smiled. 'Fine with me friend, fine with me.'

She made sure to greet the pair as they turned and approached. "Hey F'lin, Garinth! I take it you saw the incident a moment ago?"

'How are you Garinth?'

(( gonk Oh, dear God, I am so sorry! crying My mom's at a wedding, and I couldn't get on until now, since I'm staying at my friend's house until Sunday. I'm so sorry! crying ))

F'lin looked back over his shoulder at Kes. He waved at Kes, splashing water onto Garinth as he did so.

"Hey there!" he called. "I did. You were incredible, diving in for T'thia like that."

Hello, Kes, Wreth. I am well, as always. You should not be so brash. You worry F'lin. Though I am glad T'thia is alright.

"Garinth's right," F'lin said, smiling as he did so. "I know, I know; I worry too much."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:37 am
T'gal shook his head. "I don't think it has anything to do with you being bonded to Arizath. I think it's maybe that they think we spent to much time together. Or maybe they think we are weyrmates for the amount of time we are with one another. Or it could be that they think it's funny that me, a lowly bluerider, is associating with a dominant bronzerider. But who knows."

----

((It's cool. No one else is posting either. In fact, one of our member, Sadah, quit the guild.))

Kes smiled weakly at the brown and his rider. "Thanks, but I don't think that was really incredible and I'm sorry for worrying both of you; and you too Wreth. I couldn't just stand there and do nothing though. T'thia could have drowned and T'gal couldn't seem to find her. I just reacted."

Wreth nuzzled her rider gently. There is nothing wrong with what you did. I am certain Arizath is grateful to you as well.

Kes nodded. 'You're probally right Wreth, thanks.'

The gold nodded and settled back down on some dry rocks to sun herself.  

Dragon_Lady_Selene
Captain

Kaibain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:52 pm
T'thia laughed and chomped down on the last bit of her cheese before grabbing a piece of fruit and begining to cut a slice off with her belt knife

"Never thought of those options"

T'thia tilted her head looking thoughtful for a moment before she shrugged

"We do spend a lot of time together, but lately it seems were the onlly ones around during the day at the weyr"

T'thia glanced in the direction of the snickering cooks

"I don't see why it would be funny though for us to be spending time together. we came from the same old weyr, and what's wrong with a blue rider befrending a bronze or vice versa?"

((this is starting to get a little slow. I enjoy the subtle RP'ing and all but nothing is realy happening, and unless more people start being active or we get new members I fear this guild will just die off due to lack of intersting activity))  
Ierne Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff