Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* [The Suites Star Bar] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3;
  <3;
View Results

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:09 pm
( or i could just walk around with random toads whee )

Thanks wood. *walks over to Sweets* hiyas! could i get this lil fella grilled? please and thank you!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:41 pm
*runs in after her bird yelling at it to come back*
/the bird flys towards Ky Jelly, totally ignoring his owner/ Hey, mind sharing some of that toad with me?  

Iris-kun

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:07 pm
Wood hops off the barstool, and over the counter, pass Sweet as the young girl goes to fry Ky's toad. She opens a fridge near the back, and grabs a jar of eyeballs in brine, bringing it onto the counter, she unscrews the cap, gesturing to the raven, "Have at it," with a wave to the bird's owner.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:34 pm
/the bird looks at Wood for a moment before eating an eye/ Thanks sweetie.
*sweatdrops and waves back* Please ignore Anya, he's a flirty bird.  

Iris-kun

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:36 pm
*stares blankly at the bird now seated on her head* uh . .birdie?*looks at iris-kun* sure! he's a pretty big toad after all. and i can always get some more ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:43 pm
Thank you! *pokes her bird* Anya, say thank you!
/Anya glares at his owner before turning to Jelly and thanking her/ Thanks  

Iris-kun

Maze

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:03 am
KotokoPlum
(obviously. -looks at Maze on the ceiling- xD)

(That's science, people! The fact that I part-time as one of Santa's Little Helpers has nothing to do with this!)

Maze puts a straw in her milk and contently slurps the liquid for a moment. She pulls out a thick volume of a book written by a dead German dude, then, because everyone knows they wrote pretty good books way back when. Well, this one did, anyway.

"Um," she says and looks up to look down at the people in the bar beneath her, "If you hear me squealing girlishly while reading, don't worry. That's probably normal. I get excited around military philosophy."

She beams, slurps loudly from her milk again and hunts the page she was at.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:25 am
She nods, welcome to the birdie and Iris, leaving the jar open on the table and hopping back over the bar. She grinned at Maze's comment about military philosophy and headed across the room to stoke the fire in the fireplace.  

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200

un de plus pamplemousse

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:40 pm
(( LOLLLLL KY. "Can I get this toad cooked?" xDDD ))

Hearts snaps out of whatever daze she had been in for the past few minutes ((lol)) and takes a sip of her Shirley Temple. Looking up at the ceiling, she calls out to Maze: "Maze, do be careful up there. And what dead German guy are you reading?" she adds, quirking a brow and smirking at the statement Maze made about the book. She takes a seat at one of the bar stools and hums contentedly to herself. "Oh, hey, Ky and Iris! I didn't see you come in, there!"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:43 pm
*waves at Hearts* Hey.  

Iris-kun

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:49 pm
*swivles towards hearts* a little while a go actually. i heard the grill is nice here and thought i'd see if a toad could be grilled too ^^ *looks up at maze* eek how did you get there? is this like mary poppins where if you laugh alot you land on the ceiling?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:02 pm
Maze waves a hand dismissively. "Careful, schmareful! My anti-gravity belt has been tested into oblivion! Which is why I had to get a new one, but I'm sure it works just fine, too. It's only an exact replica, after all, no problems yet."

The young woman makes a disgusted sound, "But don't ask me what those quantum reversal cables cost me, because I got ripped off on those, I swear, next time I go there, I'll.." More muttering follows as Maze trails off and..

She coughs! "Carl von Clausewitz's treatise 'On War', of course! They didn't have Hitler's 'Mein Kampf' in the library, and besides, that's not technically a military philosophy type thing anyway." She pauses. "An interesting read, regardless, but well," the ex-blonde shrugs, "Not my current recurring flight of fancy."

"Shame this guy only ever had land-based experience, but you've got to start with.. with.." Maze trails off as Ky spies her. "Did you know? You really rather resembled a bug just now.."

"And, of course it's not like Mary Poppins! That's a movie, people! This is science! Like those people Rocket is so fond of, only less volatile and less likely to erupt into gold powered hair!" She pauses again, and eyes Ky Jelly speculatively. "Then again.. Does anyone have a feather? Could you tickle Ky, and see if that theory of her works in real life, too?" She grins. "I'd do it, but, well, I'm reading up here.."

Maze cackles for a moment, then composes herself again. "Well, a little, anyway, hrmpf.."

((.. What do you call someone with my avatar's current hair-colour? XD; A Tealette?))  

Maze

un de plus pamplemousse

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:51 pm
((xDD Sounds good to me, Maze))

Hearts chuckles at Maze's choice of read. "Sounds interesting, yes, but nothing I, myself, would ever pick. I'm currently reading Jane Eyre. Yes, yes I am," she laughs. "Rather romantic, but what can I say? It's a good read. I don't have much time between classes for anything more sophisticated. Shame, though. I wish I could have time to read like I did in high school..." she trails off, realising she's been blabbering on for awhile.

Downing the rest of her drink and sliding off the barstool, she hops down on the couch next to Kotoko, as that seat looks much more comfortable, and sits with one leg folded underneath her. "So how's everyone's week going so far?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:19 pm
Wood kicked her feet back and forth idely, perched on her barstool. She waved Sweets down for another margarita, smiling at Maze's antics. Nodding to Hearts, she shrugged, "Not a bad week, I've been wading through the cesspools, trying to clean this place up."

She shook her head, "Just thinking about it makes me want another shower!"  

ieatwood

Distinct Rogue

8,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200

x The Cake is a Lie x

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:44 pm
Seraph yawned, lifting his glasses and rubbing his eyes. His hand gripped the cold knob and he pushed the door open. Walking through he was greeted with a light breeze of cold air. "Good evening"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff