Reply Stargate
Atlantis replicators Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ann4am

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:51 pm
personally, i like the replicators in atlantis. the Genii are about as boring as the free jaffa were on sg1, and the wraith - though cool to look at - aren't very versatile in singular episodes. the overall plot of wraith is cool, but generic monster episodes - meh. except Michael episodes - love him!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:56 pm
she got dvds i wish i had dvds.

and to ann4an i think thats your name. how are the genii boring as the jaffa. all you need to say is all the jaffa are bad except for bra'tak and teal'c all the others are stupid. the genii we really only know two now laden and his sister. all the others we know are dead. and the wraith have been in like 5 episodes of season 3. i know i mentioned that somewhere else theres the first 2 episodes of the season theres the episode with john getting captured by kolya and the episode with the queen wraith i think it was called vengeance or was that the one after. anyways i think there has been 5 episode with the replicators and there not really as important as the wraith being destroyed.

it would be cool to tell the wraith a location of atlanteans that were left after the war. and its actually the replicators. forcing the replicators to fight the wraith. im pretty sure the wraith wont just leave them there. but then the replicators might tell them where earth is and give them tek tek to get there.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:16 pm
The Asurans were made to fight the Wraith, though, so who knows?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:35 pm
maybe some of them feel obligated to finish what they were truly made for to get rid of the wraith.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:35 pm
Let us hope.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:46 pm
actually what if there was a group of replicators that separated from the replicators and there good replicators.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:29 pm
Possibly, but the Asurans are almost like Borg in that they're partially a collective via a mental network. It's hard to disobey. Remember the one that infected Weir to begin with?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:43 am
prepare to be assimilated
your genetic makeup will be added to ares.
blah blah don't know the rest blah blah

haven't watched star trek in forever.
yeah it would be pretty hard to separate but the only reason niem i think his name was got taken over because of the update thing that connected them all if a replicator could disconnect for even one of those updates i think the one could get away.  

Kaiser_MageMule
Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:11 pm
I sense a fanfic idea! Maybe not one I'll use immediately, but it's there.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:51 am
*cough* "We are the Borg. Prepare to be assimilated. Your genetic makeup and individuality will be added to our won. Resistance is futile. "

Not sure about the individuality part, I think thats different, but there you go....

I'm such a nerd.  

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:07 pm
Well like I said, it's partial. They only "merge" every so often.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:52 pm
Can I ask a question? Remember Cara, the Genii that was left in Atlantis during the Storm? What happened to her? She never appeared again. Is she still in a cell somewhere or did they give her back to the Genii?  

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:55 pm
Which one? I remember a Sora, but no one by that name.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:01 pm
Ah, yes, her name was Sora. Sorry. I have no idea why I called her Cara.  

Sayuri-Ryuu
Vice Captain

kittyfox_kumiko
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:02 pm
Yeah, that there's a plot hole...  
Stargate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash