Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Worlds of dawn and dusk (open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's better?
  Angel?
  Nitemare Angel?
  Soul?
View Results

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:56 am
Mia looked around as she entered through the door. It was very...eerie. But Mia expected that. "So this is hell. It's not exactly what I expected though. I kind of half expected it to be like a cave with stalagmites and stalactites and fire. Lots and lots of fire like in the cartoons."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:00 am
Ayame laughed, making the eerieness disappear for a second. "Cartoons got it all wrong. There is fire...but we try to keep this place as nice as possible." She smiled and walked on.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:24 am
Mia smiled. She started to feel more comfortable. Everyone seemed quite comfortable except the souls that had been sent here for eternity. The other souls that were waiting for judgment still had smiles on their faces. Other than the dark eeriness, the underworld seemed quite cozy.

"Really? Y'know, I also thought this place would be all dreary and sad. But it's actually quite nice. So I guess the devil isn't all fire and dread huh?" Mia saw some houses and restaurants and other stuff. It was very normal.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:22 pm
Before Mia could even breath Ayame had a hand clamped over her mouth. "Don't say that. He is worse than you think...he is the one causing these battles and this war." A male nightmare angel with really pale came up and whispered in her ear. "Ok ok I'm coming." She looked at Mia and sighed. "Don't do anything stupid while you're here...I'll be back." She let Mia go and she walked with the other nightmare angel and they disappeared in a black flash.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:24 pm
Mia held in her breath for a little while after Ayame let go of her mouth. Mia breathed out slowly. "So he's the one causing it, huh? Well, I guess that seems plausible. I mean, if God is looking out for us and only wants the better for us, I don't see why he'd start a war against the Devil." Mia whispered to herself, afraid someone there might take offense. Mia looked around. Where to start?

Mia started walking towards a nitemare angel guarding a building way further down. "Hello! I'm quite new. But, may I ask what's in there? Or at least what this building is? I'm sort of sightseeing." The guard sighed and tried to put on a smile.

"This building is the underworld's judging tower for souls. It wouldn't be a nice place to start your sightseeing and besides, you can't enter here unless you are to be judged. Also, the castle wouldn't be a good place to visit at this time either. Why don't you start at the underworld museum." Mia smiled. "Thank you!" Mia leaned in to whisper to the guard. "Oh. and it's ok. You don't have to use that fake smile with me. I can understand why you'd be mad, sad or dreary." Mia waved and walked in the direction the guard had given her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:39 pm
Can I join?

Username: Marenya-chan
Name: Marenya Tsukiyomi
Race: Angel
Appearance: User Image
Weapon: Light Staff, Moon Wand
Bio: Marenya is a really nice angel, but when she's angry.......let's just say things get ugly. eek  

Yumie Kawai

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces