Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
how can i be with her update latest page. *finished* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K1T3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:50 pm
daggblu4
lol..the asian guy said that? it's funny..haha..but i think he's an a** for being so painfully blunt. and i'm blunt. well, if it screwed her head on tight, then.."mission accomplished." i still think it' sfunny. hey, do you like girls like that? i mean, that treat you that way? seems like you have a streak for girls that slight you.
hell no. i hate people like that. the community i'm in has alot of rich kids in it. i'm one too but i dont' show it lol. i hide it. the girls i find are usually the users. or as myt eacher says the "princess" which comes to teh "cynderella princess syndrome" where the girl waits for her "prince" to come to her aid so she depend on him. i'm trying to find a girl who is independent. i've found one who knows i've liked her (actually my best friend but doesn't want to break the friendship..maybe after highschool). the people in my community are very rich. or it could be that my destiny has alot of people like them in my path.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:14 pm
sounds like she dosent share the feeling at all to put it bluntly she dosent truly like you and you should just forget her. its very normal to feel depressed or upset after a relationship ends happens to every one moi included.  

Loki god of BS

daggblu4

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:40 pm
K1T3
daggblu4
lol..the asian guy said that? it's funny..haha..but i think he's an a** for being so painfully blunt. and i'm blunt. well, if it screwed her head on tight, then.."mission accomplished." i still think it' sfunny. hey, do you like girls like that? i mean, that treat you that way? seems like you have a streak for girls that slight you.
hell no. i hate people like that. the community i'm in has alot of rich kids in it. i'm one too but i dont' show it lol. i hide it. the girls i find are usually the users. or as myt eacher says the "princess" which comes to teh "cynderella princess syndrome" where the girl waits for her "prince" to come to her aid so she depend on him. i'm trying to find a girl who is independent. i've found one who knows i've liked her (actually my best friend but doesn't want to break the friendship..maybe after highschool). the people in my community are very rich. or it could be that my destiny has alot of people like them in my path.

well, that doesn't have to be your destiny. you'll go on in life finding dif. people you don't approve of. it's a matter of dealing w/them. like, can you adapt to dif. environs. sorry to hear you're surrounded w/ snottish people. but remember what i said about try being approachable? have you tried that yet =] ? yea, 'cinderella syndrom'...>roll eyes<. but you know what? sorry to say this to you, but every girl somehow has besieged that one moment of their lives.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:15 pm
It sounds like she doesn't really like you. I'm sorry, but I think she's just manipulating you.  

Guardian1239

kyoshiro2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:28 pm
Guardian1239
It sounds like she doesn't really like you. I'm sorry, but I think she's just manipulating you.

Once again I like what this guy says... Its all most like she is either embarassed by you being round her... Sorry to say this but life is harsh... I rekon you either ask why... Or as the guild says 'Why Not'...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:22 pm
ok, if you want to be with her, then ask her out. its that simple! lol, ok? if she says no, then ask why, if she says yes, well *hum "celebrate good times!*lol... thats the only way to know for sure!!  

DvnT

K1T3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:44 am
*update* well she got out of teh class. apparently it was too hard and she was sent to teh other history calss. Mr. Rod. lol that's the harder class. compare these two details

Corrente (previous class): 8th grade style, coloring ,small tiny assignments

Rod( current class): book reports, 10 pg outlines, presentations

and guess what it's junior year. am i the only one who sees the irony in this? jr need time to relax it's great we have teachers like this. but noooo you gotta fial teh stupid class cuz you don't pay attention. then you get mad at the teacher. he gets fired. and who do youg et stuck with? some hard @$$ ******.

lol this detail actually got me thinking. "she was using me. after all all she ver talked about was getting answers dangit". so ya for me it's official. "the pretty one is always dumb, druggie, smoker, toker, bad person, MANIPULATOR. "

let me post to tell you of what's currently happening again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:51 am
well i found new girl i like she's in choir. i know she likes me and she does the same way. but there's a problem. she know's one of no 2 of my ex's whoa re in choir. everytime i try to be romantic with her she sees her friends (my ex's) and socks me in the stomach. or elbows me. yes i know what you're gonna say. "ask ehr out" well.... i did.... no luck. i've knwon her ever since freshman yr. she's actually a sr. now. she's graduating soon. i wish i could go out with her. but her friends *sigh* crying it's always the friends. she doesn't want to go against her friends. considering tehy "make threats to me" well i d/k what's goin on cuz i haven't gotten the friggin threats and if they wanted to get me hell im right here. yes i've said that to her. she says she's fearful for me. does this seem as an emotional barrier?  

K1T3

daggblu4

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:55 pm
hrm...another girl who gets conscious about other people and over-rides what she feels for you. you gotta get out of the habit of liking girls like these rofl
well, you could just straight up tell her how you feel and tell her what you notice whenever her friends are around. understand that although they're you're exes now, a girl just naturally gets conscious w/ these things. but you gotta let her know you understand. wait, you do understand, right? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:23 pm
daggblu4
hrm...another girl who gets conscious about other people and over-rides what she feels for you. you gotta get out of the habit of liking girls like these rofl
well, you could just straight up tell her how you feel and tell her what you notice whenever her friends are around. understand that although they're you're exes now, a girl just naturally gets conscious w/ these things. but you gotta let her know you understand. wait, you do understand, right? mrgreen
lol yes these matters have already been expressed to her b4. my friend batgirl decided to set me up with one of her best friends. im gonna go meet them tomorrow at their choir showcase.  

K1T3

shani26

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:48 am
Good luck on your meeting.
I was in a school with rich guys and girls, and i was different two. I mean i look like everybody else there, i just never agree to wear the right cloth, i had my own style and my own opinions.
All the time i was in this school people started lots of rumors about me. It wasn't bad stuff, but it made me feel like i am a famous girl but not more then that. I hate to talk with people who ask me the same question about the lattes rumor about me. It made me feel unimportant.
I switch school in the middle of the last year, mostly cuz the teacher made it hard to study for the big exam, and a bit cuz i never went to school to meet my friends.
I had couple of good friend that i could meet without visiting the school.
If you don't like the boys and girls in your school and you had bad teacher do yourself a big favor switch school now and don't wait to the last minute, you just suffer more then you should.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:15 am
well teh date was awesome. we went tot eh talent show at her school. it was funny and very entertaining. since they had a wicked performance i decided to sing to her. in my marching band we sang part of a wicked song and that song was played lol. she liked it. but i think i did something bad. yesterday i was told by batgirl that i intimidated britt the girl i went out with. by my cat sounds. she said to back off a bit. i tried to talk to britt but wasn't able to. my landline died so did my net and no one would answer their cell. i thought the world was giving me the finger telling me i did somethign wrong.

the net is back on now. i checked my mail she read it but no reply.... *sigh* any advice?  

K1T3

shani26

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:52 pm
wait a bit mybe it taking her time to think about an answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:04 pm
well i decided to send her a txt saying if she didn't want to be with me it was ok.  

K1T3

shani26

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:45 am
If think you should give her time and not send something like that. The ball is in her court let her figure out how to pass it.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff