I'm Very Depressed Lately... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyoshiro2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:44 pm
Guardian1239
If you truly love him and don't want to go out with him for lust or comfort, then you need to tell him. I know I'm not good with confronting anyone, so he may be the same. You need to let him know you like him.

Basically what I'd say...
I can't walk up to someone and say I like 'em... One thing Gaurdian1239 forgot to say is as long as you don't want to go out with him just to fit in with the rest of your freinds... Which probably fits in with the comfort... But its been said...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:48 pm
The votes declaire just as i thought: tell him after they break up. Thanks to all who voted, I don't have any new problems just yet, and merry christmas!! biggrin  

TashiaGirl

Guardian1239

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:57 pm
PrincessSaliorMelodyCat
The votes declaire just as i thought: tell him after they break up. Thanks to all who voted, I don't have any new problems just yet, and merry christmas!! biggrin

You should read what people have to say. It seems to me that you ignored everything except for the poll. If this is the case, then I can't help but feel angry that you're ignoring all the help we are trying to provide.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:56 pm
Dear Guardian:
I am not ignoring those thoughts. People PM me their advice also. To me the PM's seemed to make just as much sense as the ones posted in this form. Therefore I belive that looking at the poll was the only way to solve my dilema. Plus, did you even try and provide help? Then why did you say 'the help WE are trying to provide' I didn't see your post, or vote. Now, do you say I am ignoring your advice? For, the real answer to that is, I am not. And plus I just think you are a little mad that I didn't choose what you wanted. Yes, I am smarter then it seems. Do not think that I am ignoring what you people say.

TashiaGirl

Guardian1239

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:11 pm
PrincessSaliorMelodyCat
Dear Guardian:
I am not ignoring those thoughts. People PM me their advice also. To me the PM's seemed to make just as much sense as the ones posted in this form. Therefore I belive that looking at the poll was the only way to solve my dilema. Plus, did you even try and provide help? Then why did you say 'the help WE are trying to provide' I didn't see your post, or vote. Now, do you say I am ignoring your advice? For, the real answer to that is, I am not. And plus I just think you are a little mad that I didn't choose what you wanted. Yes, I am smarter then it seems. Do not think that I am ignoring what you people say.

I am sorry for my anger. I read your post as you only looked at the votes. I apologize for this. I did try to provide some help, and I'm not angry that you chose your own route. Also, the fact that you spelled declare wrong bothered me and it felt like you were rushed. Again, I apologize for my rude behavior.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:19 pm
Dear Guardian:
It's ok! Thanks for caring about other people, thats very sweet of you. I am glad you care what I do to, and I wish you a merry, merry Christmas! Good luck with your life, and have a happy day!
Sincerly,
PrincessSaliorMelodyCat (Tashia)

TashiaGirl

TashiaGirl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:53 am
We are all crazy here cuz everyone says 4+4=100... WHICH IS TRUE!! Go CRAZY PEOPLE!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:11 am
Ok, new prob. Well... our car was stolen a little while ago. I was luckly not in it like I almost was. It was stolen by very good car stealers, because it was stolen in 3 min flat. I was just coming out of the house when I saw them steal it. I really did. It had my moms purse in it and everything. Well, earlir this week it was found abandoned infront of a resturant. Well, they don't have that much evidnce agenst the guys who they think did it. When my mom told them that I saw the people drive off, well they asked me to pcik these guys out from a line up. I can, but I am scared to death that when they get out of jail they will harm me. I really don't want to be harmed. I am scared. What should I do? Pick them out in the line up? I would have to go to cort and be quized by lawyers, which I have had done before to me. Its not fun... What should I do? I know its the right thing to turn the guys in but... I'm so scared...  

TashiaGirl

ll S o f t p a n d a ll

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:54 pm
all right this is what u should do . No offence But,........UR SSOOO FREKEN YOUG TO HAVE A BF YA KNOW.if he does reject you dont blame him cuse hes too youg to date and stuff ask em out when ur in grade 7 most people get dates like that ya know.but on the other hand ASK EM OUT CUSE if ur fallen in love with em then soon ya gotta tell how ya feel or els he wll NEVER and i mean NEVER know u like em so Ask em out.
sorry im makin a difficalt time 4 u to choose though but my idvice is ask em out in grade 7 ur too youg to get puberty confused  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:09 pm
You should tell this to someone. Perhaps they'll be able to make sure the guys won't be able to see you or something.  

Guardian1239

TashiaGirl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:51 am
Umm Lisapower uhh right well thats not what its about anymore its about cort for one! For two he doesn't find himself to yound to date, because he is dating my bestfriend Jenna if you had read the earlier posts. For three, I don't even like him anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:49 am
Thanks for the advice Guardian!  

TashiaGirl

Naitomosu

2,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:43 pm
Aubrey of the sliver line
Just tell the dude that you like him. Getting rejected doesn't hurt that bad. And there's the chance that he likes you to. Don't stress over it. I used to be paranoid over the possibilities that the aim of my affections didn't feel the same So I asked her out and she shot me down...Bad. But I got over it and now I'm happier with someone alot better

Smart person! *Points up*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:20 pm
not what the convo is about.... *whisles and walks away* And I know he is smart. I LISTENED TO HIM.  

TashiaGirl

Pheromone_21101

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:31 pm
TashiaGirl
Ok, new prob. Well... our car was stolen a little while ago. I was luckly not in it like I almost was. It was stolen by very good car stealers, because it was stolen in 3 min flat. I was just coming out of the house when I saw them steal it. I really did. It had my moms purse in it and everything. Well, earlir this week it was found abandoned infront of a resturant. Well, they don't have that much evidnce agenst the guys who they think did it. When my mom told them that I saw the people drive off, well they asked me to pcik these guys out from a line up. I can, but I am scared to death that when they get out of jail they will harm me. I really don't want to be harmed. I am scared. What should I do? Pick them out in the line up? I would have to go to cort and be quized by lawyers, which I have had done before to me. Its not fun... What should I do? I know its the right thing to turn the guys in but... I'm so scared...

_-♥-_

Ahh... The pointy finger scare.

Well, you can just shut up and not do anything about it. Letting those people walking out in the streets.

Or you can point them out.

I'm sure there's some protection program for it.

Talk to those who are involved with this so you would get some information, it may give some light on this matter. Tell them your concerns too, that will help a lot.

_-♥-_

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces