Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
.hack//CRISIS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cr4c|< wh0r3

View Results

Aaby-sama

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:17 pm

Strega arrived back at the chaos gate in a matter of minutes. She stood in front of the large blue circle for a few seconds before taking one last hesitant look behind her. She didn't see anyone else, so the feeling of being followed moments ago must have been a false call after all. She turned back to the gate and clicked on it with her controller. The menu screen for inputing the keywords popped up.

"Okay, lets see here..." Yomiko said out loud, not caring if people in The World heard her. She scrolled through the options, patiently looking for decent keywords that suited her level alright. Once she found one, she mumbled the words out loud "Voluptuous Her Remnant... This place looks decent", and hit enter. She adjusted her headpiece as she waited for her character to finish transferring to the field.

The field Strega arrived in was dark and rainy, but she didn't mind. She immediately used a Fairy's Orb so that the magical portals came into view on the map, and readied herself for battle with the few buffs she had.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:35 pm

Upon arriving at the Chaos Gate, Ona quietly merged back into the crowd, approaching Strega only close enough as to figure out what keywords she was planning on using. Carefully, she approached her from behind, and upon creating a safe distance, listened intently as the user mubled to herself.

"Voluptuous Her Remnant". Ona had said aloud to herself. "Perfect." She could feel herself smiling; this area seemed perfect. At least she would finally be out of Mac Anu.

She quickly typed out the keywords, and in an instant, the Chaos Gate had taken her data and transferred her to the field. She was teleported around fifty feet from Strega, and took cover by a nearby rock. The rain, and occasional rumble of thunder allowed for perfect cover.

The weather was wonderful.

Immediately, she began to close on Strega once more, ripping the Zanbatou from the cloths that bound it to her back. It resembled a butcher's knife almost, though the hilt was intricately carved, the handle set in steel and an emerald placed at the end. The blade looked extremely heavy; though Ona wielded it with one hand with relative ease. She had a smirk on her face; she intended to enjoy this to the fullest.

melocure

Aaby-sama

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:19 pm

Strega battled through the magic portals with relative ease as she swiftly made her way to the dungeon marked on the map. She wasn't gaining much experience points from the monsters, but it was what was in the dungeon that she wanted anyway. The two small, curved blades held in each of her hands got rid of anything that got in her way in a matter of seconds.

Rain continued to hit the ground heavily, and the thunder could be heard in the distance. The mood of the field was beginning to make Strega feel uneasy, and the feeling of being followed hit her once again. And this time, she could have sworn she could hear the quick footsteps coming towards her. One of the things that sucked about adventuring alone was that you had a better chance of being attacked by a Player Killer... But what kind of PK's ran around on the Delta Server (since she considered this server to be for newbs who didn't have anything worth stealing)? She was just being paranoid now.

But, even so, Strega slowed to a stop and took one last look at her surroundings. And just in time. She let out a yelp as she saw another female character running towards her with a blade drawn and looking ready to attack, only a couple yards away. She pulled out her own twin blades in a panic, ready to defend herself if the person really was a PK. She really didn't feel like losing all her items today.

"S-Stop! Don't come any nearer!" she shouted, though her voice shook as her heart started to beat faster.

((Wasn't sure if you were planning on being seen or not that time n_n; If not, I'll change the post xD))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:58 pm
The smirk was still on her face; even in real life, Ona had a large smirk beginning to form on her face.

She decided to ignore the remark, continuing to close in on Strega. She also decided not to awknowledge the remark with a response. She immediately lifted the blade up, making a horizontal slash mark towards Strega. It missed, only by a foot. It was meant to catch the girl off guard. Immediately, she had pivoted on her left foot, spinning around in a complete 360 degree circle, aiming to swing the blade horizontally once more, this time in the opposite direction.

The real Ona, however, was gazing furiously at the screen. Strega looked like a formidible opponent, now that she was looking more closely. This could prove to be a bit more difficult than she first thought; but the effort WOULD be rewarded with experience points, wouldn't it?

[Mind you, Ona doesn't have to kill her (nor do I want her to. xD). Feel free to have attacks miss and such!]

melocure

Aaby-sama

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:35 pm

((I know x3 I don't plan to go down without a fight~))

Strega yelped as the first swing went for her, barely missing her pixelated body. In real life, Yomiko had her eyes shut tightly, expecting to see the screen flashing "GAME OVER" when she opened them again, but was shocked to hear the loud thunder and heavy rainfall, and the other player still there, readying for another attack.

After the initial shock, she soon came to her senses and realized she should fight back instead of being the coward she was and just stand there, waiting to die. Once she saw the other girl getting ready for another swing, Strega did a quick flip backwards as the large sword whizzed past. Though powerful, Ona's attacks were slow, so Strega had a bit of an advantage.

'That's right, I have no reason to be scared... I might even be able to teach the PKer a lesson,', she thought to herself, hoping to get rid of the nervousness in her stomach. It had been her first experience meeting a PK, so she couldn't help but be scared at first.

Frowning, she got ready for an attack of her own while Ona was still pivoting from her last attack. She darted forward, one of her blades in front of her as if to slice through her opponents stomach.

"I wont go down without a fight, you stupid PK!"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:47 pm

Ona was well aware of this character weakness of hers; while her attacks could inflict intense damage on her opponent, they were only useful if they actually hit. Because of the length and weight of the blade, it was very easy to read; and dodge. She glared over her shoulder, quickly finishing her revolution, and brought the blade down, as to shield her stomach.

Ona spoke with a slight accent; one reminicent of a Russian attempting to speak in English.

"Oh? And how do you expect to do that, 'Strega'?" She said, with a smirk.

By now, the thunder had set in, an almost frightening dark setting in on the landscape. Lightning had hit several desolate trees, sparking one ablaze. "You don't stand a chance."

melocure

Aaby-sama

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:30 pm

Strega jumped back to keep a safe distance between her and Ona once she found out her attack failed. Still in her battle stance, she glared at the other girl. Though she tried to keep her avatar looking tough, in real life, Yomiko was uneasy.

"I-I'm not scared of you!" She shouted, "I'll destroy you like all the other monsters in this game. And teach you a lesson in morals, hopefully! Besides, you can't be too strong if you prowl around the delta server looking for newbies to kill."

Strega winced as the loud crack of lightning hitting a tree met her ears, but forced herself not to look back. She wouldn't let herself look weak in front of this girl...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:48 pm

"I prefer to wander around this server. It's an easy way to gain a handful of experience points. Don't underestimate me, just because I decided on the Delta server today." She said, with a smug smirk.

The real Ona had begun to roll her eyes. "You aren't afraid, you say? Your voice tells a different story." She said, her character bolting forward once more. Her sword was held at the ready; behind her, while her left arm was extended forward, as if aiming for the avatar's chest.

"Why don't I just finish it now?"

melocure

Aaby-sama

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:34 pm

Strega scoffed slightly at Ona's words. 'Only the weak would sink so low as to go around killing other players...,' she thought to herself. This girl was just arrogant and selfish, neither of which were admirable qualities online or in real life. "Must be making up for her lack of a social life in real life by killing other characters online..." she mumbled, half hoping Ona heard, just to get her angry. She wasn't as scared now, and instead annoyed.

She didn't even have time to make a remark to the other girls last comment, though, as Ona suddenly charged forward for another attack. They were too close together for Strega to make a good dodge, but she still did manage to jump to the side a little so that she wasn't hit full force. About 1/3 of her HP went down.

The feeling of nervousness she had earlier was now replaced by anger, and she didn't hesitate to do a counter attack this time. As soon as Ona finished her attack, Strega made a quick swing to her chest/shoulder area with the twin blades.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:41 pm
She huffed at the comment, narrowing her eyes before charging. Her hand was extended forward, aimed at the chest. Strega had quickly dodged and almost completely missed the attack, though was still hit. A smirk came to her lips as she watched her hit points drained, but was immediately hit from behind, one of the blades ripping through her shoulder.

She yanked her arm forward, throwing the gigantic blade towards the trunk of the burning tree nearby. She ran after it, grabbing ahold of the handle, and in a fluid motion, was standing upon the flat part of the blade, around ten feel above the girl.

"Huh." She said, looking back to her shoulder, as a river of pixelated blood ran from the wound. "I commend you for that." She said, with a smirk. Her eyes had wandered down towards the screen, checking her hit points; around a fourth had gone down; not a major loss, but a setback nonetheless. "I'm surprised someone of your level could lay a hit on me."

melocure

Aaby-sama

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:12 pm

Panting, Strega turned to look at Ona, who was now standing on the hilt of her massive sword. She took a few steps forward, not taking her eyes off the other girl.

"If you're so strong, why are you all the way up there where I can't even reach you?" she scoffed. "Get back down here and kill me if you're so great. You just seem like a coward to me." Her right shoulder was bleeding slightly from Ona's attack, but tried not to let it bother her. The girl had to be pretty strong if one attack that almost missed took away a third of her HP... But if she could keep dodging and swinging her twin blades, she still had a chance. Even though Strega was worried of loosing, she tried not to let it show.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:31 pm
Morrighu
””Δ Server

"I hope they're rare...I wonder what all we will find down here. I've only been in a level 50 twice. And battled a couple rooms in the dungeon then went back to the root town to save. Got quite a few levels out of it though."
[[Sorrysorrysorryyy for not being around for so long. x_x I was so busy.]]

"Really?! Well there's bound to be a rare item at the Beast Statue, at least. There's always items you can't get at stores, so they've got some level of rarity, even if it's not 5 star rarity." -She walks into the dungeon, or too put it correctly, skips into the dungeon, merrily.

//

She searches through her inventory for a fairy's orb, and finding that she only had one left, decided to save that for the last level of the dungeon where she would most likely want to just hurry to the beast statue.

//

"The monsters here are mostly things like goblins and spellcasters, but the bottom level is going to have some annoying monsters that can do things like cause confusion or poison if you get hit. But overall, as long as you stick with me, it will be easy. :3" She walked into a room with 3 goblins walking around in a circle in the far left corner.-

darlingtonia californica

Morrighu

Distrustful Kitten

6,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:42 pm
””Δ Server

Morri uses a fairy's orb. "I always have at least 10 with me, you never know how deep one of these can be." Morri smiled. "Although I usually go through all the rooms anyways, you never know what you can find."

Morri looks around, "I keep a lot of spells, potions and the such with me too, these dungeons are just soo unpredictable."

Morri follows her into the room, and sees the goblins in the corner. "What would be the best on them? I have 98 Plasma Storms, and 87 Lighting Bolts, plus some others I don't use very often."

[[Don't worry, I've been grounded. o___o;;;]]  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:51 pm
"I've usually got 15 or 20 with me, but I just was too lazy to go to the store and refill my stock." -Kuchi laughs goofily for a second. "These are dark goblins, so you can go ahead and use some lighting bolts. They aren't entirely effective, but it will do. And I'll just attack any that are left living." She smiled and crouched down, inching towards the goblins to begin battle mode.-  

darlingtonia californica

SykotikKytten

Precious Treasure

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:59 pm
Seline sighed as she sat in the plush desk chair in front of her computer. The familiar hum of the tower filled the silence as she booted the old thing up.
"Come on baby." She whispered softly as the harddrive let out a thick growl and a high pitched whine. "Just a few more days sweetheart and i can replace you, just let me play for a few more days, then i promise i'll replace you with the money i get from Jira."
The growling of the harddrive slowly died back down to the original droning hum and the whine faded away. Seline gave a silent sigh of relief. 'I have got to replace this harddrive soon...Hopefully Jira will have my money on Friday...'
She sighed again and grabbed the headpiece for her game, a something Jira and her friends had gotten her into. It was called "The World". A really stupid sounding thing, but it was pretty interesting. She had been playing for about a month and a half now, and she was level 12 already.
She put it on her head and settled into the chair, pulling the keyboard onto her lap, holding the controler strapped to her right hand. She pulled up the log-in screen to the game with a flick of her wrist, deftly typing in her name and password. The familiar music of the game filled her ears as a soft pulsing blue light signaled her transferral into The World.

Karaflie appeared in Mac Anu, a beautiful city bustling with people.
'Wow, theirs a lot of people on right now,' She thought to herself as she looked around.
She pulled up her inventory and scrolled through it, looking at her stores of healing items. "A little low, but nothing to be worried about." She mumbled as the chattering of the people around her filled the air.
She turned and reguarded the Chaos Gate behind her, looking through her options for it. "Random?" She mumbled to herself, then nodded a little. She closed her eyes and hit the button, stopping it a few seconds later. She peaked one eye open, just long enough to glance at the level.
"Thirteen? Possibly a little high for me, but meh, i'll be alirght, i can always gate out if i get into trouble." She was doing it again, talking to herself.
A faint blush crept across her cheeks. She would have to be more careful about that. She hit the button again and started her transferrance into the field, as blue and white light filled her vision, she caught a glimpse of...someone standing near where she was...someone who seemed to have been watching her.
She appeared in a bright sunny field, a gentle breeze playing along her skin. "Beautiful." she giggled a little, immediately forgetting about the person who had been watching her. She pulled a Fairy's Orb from her inventory and threw the sparkling ball of light up into the air. "Up up and away, my little friends!" She cried as the ball exploded outwards, streaks of light fleeing from her vision.
The map appeared before her. "Five...six..seven...mmm this should be a good haul." She murmured as she counted the amount of enemies on the field.
"And away i go." she said as she pulled her weapons out from their hiding place and quickly darted off to the nearest set of enemies.
a  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces