Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
.hack//CRISIS OOC thread. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darlingtonia californica

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:26 am
x3!

xD I'm also entertained at the flashing cursor gif you made. xD So much effort, it's impresssive. (Even though I know that a tiny flashing line doesn't really take that much to make a gif of. xD I'm still impressed you thought of it.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:37 am
Kei thinks of EVERYTHING.

xDD <333 I thought it would be super cute. : D  

No Sex For You

KotokoPlum

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:09 am
I wanna join. DD:

I need to do homework and write an article, though. emo >___>;;

Can I join further into the game when my character is ready (and when I catch up on .hack references)?

If not, I can make one really fast right now. x___x;;  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:36 pm
You can join when you want. :3  

darlingtonia californica

Hotaru Yamada

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:42 pm
Mind if I jump in? ^.^; I love .hack...

Gaia Username: Rosalyn M
Character name: Natsumi
"The World" Username: Rina (used a random name generator for that. XD)
Character name: 17
Character gender: female
"The World" Character Gender: female
"The World" Character Class: Blade Brandier
"The World" Character Description: (um.. I have a picture in the works.. only I messed it up three times so far and kept starting over... that and my scanner isn't working. So I will get it to you as soon as I can. DX Sorry. For now.. > ) Furry character set, yellow-ish beige color set for the fur with dark, almost punk-ish style of clothing. The player somehow edited the character into having a scar down the right eye and two more scars on the left ear, and one more wound in the form of a bandage around the end of the tail. (Think Mia... only a little more bad ***/punk looking.)
Paragraph sample of role playing: (sorry, it's going to be long. This is basically a prologue of how my character got how she is. Or.. something.)

That ever so pleasant scent of a new game was accompanied with the overwhelming excitement she felt as she opened the package and began loading the game to her computer. Natsumi could barely contain her anxiousness to play this wonderful game she heard so much about, “The world.” Most of her friends have played it and told her of how much fun they had, and of course this game freak would need to try it as well. Finally, when everything was set up and she was putting on the visual visor for the first time, she almost lost herself in the amazing site.
“Here we go.. I can't wait!”

At the chaos gate, this yellow furry blade master appeared and instantly ran forward to take in the sites of the server of the Aqua Capital Mac Anu. The canal, the shops, all the people there.. it all looked so real. She really felt like she had been transfered into another body of a fantasy world.

“I wonder where everybody is?” she sighed to herself, unsure of if any of her friends were online at the time. They hadn't exactly made plans on where to meet, then again, not that she would know where that was anyway. The confused and lost look she carried the way her character was wandering aimlessly, made it obvious she was new.. and that was exactly what some people looked for unfortunately.

“good evening cutie.” a voice would say behind her. Quickly Natumi.. or should we say Rina, would turn to see who it was. Just to remember it would be hard to tell her friends while in these characters.

“Do.. I know you?” Rina asked timidly.

“Not really, I thought you looked new, and could possibly use my help. I'm Yukio, the long arm. How about I help you get started with a dungeon adventure?” the man asked in a warm, pleasant, and friendly voice.

There didn't seem to be anything wrong with the situation as it was. And none of her friends were here as far as she could tell. So, she would give a nod. “Sure, that would be great. I'm not even sure where I am going.”

The two of them would depart together, exchanging smiles and laughter. They really seemed to be good friends already. When they reached the chaos gate he directed her to another server without explaining anything.. and from there strait to a level sixty dungeon. Not once did Rina catch on to what was going on here. This clever man kept her ignorant through his jokes and smiles. It wasn't until their first battle that she realized something was wrong. These were way to strong for a beginner.. Her hits hardly even mattered. But that thought was cast aside and excused as a quick way to level up when they finally finished the battle and her level jumped by four at a time just about. And after that.. she didn't even notice how he was using her as a dummy for traps and a lure for monsters so they wouldn't notice him. Sadly, this new-be wouldn't be able to grasp anything that was going on. Rina just thought he was trying to help her somehow. And when it came to the end.. when they opened the final treasure box.. he showed his true colors.

“I'm impressed..” the man would say. “I didn't expect a newb to live this long. But the game is over for you I'm afraid.. hand over all the items you gained from this. Now.” He demanded, bringing up the tip of his spear to Rina's throat.

“w-what?... w-why?” Rina stumbled back, pressed to a wall and cornered. There didn't seem to be an escape, and Natsumi hadn't read the manual so she wouldn't know of Spirit Ocarinas.(sp?)

“Now now, don't ask questions. Do what you are told or you could get killed. Think of it as payment, for giving you that boost in level.”

New or not, her mind could grasp what was going on here.. and wasn't about to get scammed on her first day in “the world”. “Forget it.” she hissed, and just before he stabbed Rina's throat, she dove to the side and out of the way. “There's no way you're going to get away with using me that easily.” Sword drawn and ready to fight. Rina made and quick lunge at the man to slash at his character.

“Foolish girl..” just like that.. Rina was on the ground, fading into black and white. Her character dead. “..what could someone as weak as you possibly do. Should have just done what you were told.”

Two days later... Natsumi finally logged on again. Same character, still basic tools.. but there was something new. Her character data was altered. A scar on her right eye, two on the left ear, and a bandage wrapped around the end of her tail. A reminder she set for herself, to carry with her for the rest of the game.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:52 pm
i am so rediculously late >_>;;
Sorry.
Anyways. Here i go!

GAIA USERNAME: SykotikKytten
CHARACTER NAME: Seline Koyu
"THE WORLD" USERNAME: Karaflie
CHARACTER AGE: 15
CHARACTER GENDER: F
"THE WORLD" CHARACTER GENDER: F
"THE WORLD" CHARACTER CLASS: Twin Blade
"THE WORLD" CHARACTER DESCRIPTION: (i have a picture in the works. i suck at drawing though. >_>; ) ((Here she is in all her glory xDD Good ******** god was she hard, it took me litterally like, forever, and she STILL sucks. But that's ok >_>;; )) Small in stature but huge in heart, Karaflie (or Kara, as she likes to be called) enjoys the anonymity of the internet where she can act older (and wiser) then she really is. Her firey red hair is cut long in the front, held in place by two bands on each side, progressively getting shorter until it reaches the close cropped back of her head. The bands in her hair in front are gold with silver inlays of squiggles. Her pale skin only accentuates the two neon red streaks across her left cheek. Her ears curve delicately upwards to peak in rounded points, looking somewhat elven in nature. Her eyes blaze green from between thick black lashes, constantly darting around, aware of everything around her. A gold choker twines about her throat, holding a ruby firmly in the hollow of her throat. Her small blood red dress clings to her figure, cut low enough to show some clevage, but not slutty, short enough to show some thigh, but also reveals the dark red booty shorts she has on underneath. The shoulders of the dress hang down a little around her arms, in a way that shows off her shoulders but does not restrict movement. The sleeves flow down her arms, becoming gloves on her hands, looking tattered and torn with great chunks of fabric missing. Her black boots come up to just below her knees, with thigh high stockings in blood red with small neon green and black squiggles all over them. Her weapons are black blades, with red spikes sticking out of one edge, she uses them to slash and hack her opponents to pieces.

(( Edit ;; Went a little overboard, didn't i? sweatdrop ))

Paragraph sample of role playing:
Seline pulled the spoon from her mouth, sucking off the last bit of ice cream as she plopped down into her computer chair. She'd been playing this game, "The World" for about three months now, pressured into it by her classmates. She was slowly growing more and more addicted to it, but today was the first time she had skipped class in order to play. She pulled on the head thingy that came with the game and the log-in screen swam into view infront of her. She entered her login name and password, a ridiculously long and intricate letter and number combination, and the words WELCOME TO THE WORLD flashed across her vision before a flash of bluish white light transported her into the game's world.

Karaflie streached a little, catching one of the guys walking past staring at her breasts. "Even in an online game guys are perverts!" She grumbled as she glared at him, sticking out her tounge. She spun on one foot to look around at Mac Anu, searching for anyone she knew. When she didn't find anyone, she hopped down the few steps leading from the Chaos Gate and wandered over to the supplies shop. She stood in line rocking from heel to toe and back again as the person at the head of the line argued with the shop keeper, trying to get a deal on the potions she was buying. Kara sighed and rubbed her eyes. She was getting bored, so she slipped out of line and walked back to the Chaos Gate and studied it for a moment, choosing her destination. A flash of bluish white light and a slight change in music signaled her transportation to the field.

SykotikKytten

Precious Treasure

Hotaru Yamada

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:12 pm
no yes or no if I can join or not? o.o;...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:23 pm
@Syko; You can join.

@Rosalyn; You can join too. :3

I'm sooooo sorry everyone, I haven't been around all week.
x___x i was with Alex Sunday, I had SAT classes on monday, and I took a nap as soon as I came home from school yesterday. xD;;

-Goes to respond to poor Morri who is probably waiting for her.- ;.;  

darlingtonia californica

Morrighu

Distrustful Kitten

6,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:31 pm
Yeah, but I have been grounded, so I haven't been on much. And I have to get off soon now. crying

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:28 pm
Yay spanks biggrin  

SykotikKytten

Precious Treasure

Aaby-sama

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:56 pm

KIRI! D: Where did you move this RP again? Dx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:49 pm
GOD. I reallyreally want to join this, but I know NOTHING about .Hack, and I don't know if I would be able to do it super-regularly D:

It sounds so amazing, though! Especially what you guys have done so far~ <3

un de plus pamplemousse

SykotikKytten

Precious Treasure

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:28 pm
OTHANKGODYOUGUYSAREBACKNOW.
>_>

Hearts ;; DOOD.
JOIN US NAO
BECAUSE WE WANT YOU
wink  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:17 pm

YES, SYDNEY SHOULD TOTALLY JOIN ANYWAY! D:

Aaby-sama

un de plus pamplemousse

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:30 pm
LOL if I ever get around to reading up on it, I think I totally will. Because it looks so fun! And all the coolies are in it 8D  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff