Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Night Creatures Dorm Rp (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

every thread needs a poll
  like so. <3;
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:38 pm
Ayame nodded.

Ayu waited, her eyes closed and thinking.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:52 pm
Kaleb looked at his pocket watch opening it and then carved in it there initials and with a heats around it...."i will never forget you." He smiled and kissed her "its not itme yet.

"i hate to ask you this but........could you atleast releive me?"  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:37 pm
Ayame smiled. "Good...cause I don't want you to go yet."

Ayu didn't look up, her eyes closed. "Hmm? I was....thinking..did you say something?" She looked up, tilting her head.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:27 am
Kaleb smiled and held her close "me neither." he kept smileing.

Kamron looked down at the bulg in his pants "wow...how embaressing.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:36 pm
Ayame sighed, closing her eyes.

Ayu closed her eyes and walked out of the dorm room.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:34 am
Kaleb heard beeping from his watch and then stepped back "its time for me to go" He opend the portal. and then looked at it he starled walking through and when he was half way in the portal he turned back and ran to Ayame and hugged her closely as he kissed her passionatly not wanting to go.

He looked at his watch "ohh s**t."he looked down the hall "AYU!!!!! WAIT COME BACK" The protal opend by its self becuase kamron was takeing to long. If Ayu didn't come back then she wouldn't see him for three months.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:56 am
Ayame kissed him back. "Please don't go.."

Ayu hugged Kamron, smiling. "I was here the whole time! Please be careful." She kissed Kamron.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:42 pm
Kaleb looked into her eyes "im sorry but i have to go....i love you and ill see you when i get back ok?" He hugged you tightly but the portal was sucking him in "i gotta go k?" He smiled and then went through the portal but on the last minute he drug her in with her "i can't leave you here!"

Kamron hugged and kissed her "i don't want to go...i want you to come with me so badly, i don't want to be away from you."  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:56 pm
Ayame laughed. "Could have told me! Besides they will find someone to take my place as dean of the school." She smiled, hugging him.

Ayu smiled and nodded. "Well can I got with you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:55 am
"you will have to be watched like a hawk you know this right...while your there...becuase in the past.....there have been fighters and there loved one gave them sign while they battled so you will be watched.

he pulled you in with her and then hugged you tightly bringing his lips close to yours as sehe kissed your tender lips lightly "i couldn't leave even if i wanted to baby."  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:02 pm
"Ok....I don't mind." Ayame smiled.

"Ok..." Ayu sighed and looked at the portal.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:36 am
((i ment to put "I couldn't leave you even if i wanted to baby!" so shes in the portal with him right now))

They reached other side thousands of villiagers were surrounding them as they walked through the cround they moved out of the way for them..."get ready to be treated like a queen....sence they don't know who will when the battle they treat both of the fighters and there lovers like the queen and king of the villiage...so if i win.....you will become queen...." He smiled and then they finally got out of the crowd and started walking to the mansion.

Kamron smiled and then looked into your eyes "your in for a real treat you know that right. He kissed your neck slightly but then stopped right before they cameout of the protal.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:58 pm
Ayame smiled. "Wonderful."

Ayu smiled. "Now that you mentioned it."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:44 pm
Kaleb looked at her and then they reached the mansion servents were opening doors and asking dress color choices "just pick on babe." He smiled and then chose his tuckido choice "theres a ball tonight for my brothers and i returning so pick a nice color im going to say high to my mom...i want it tobe a surprise so don't tell me witch one you choose.

"now that i mention what" he said teasingly." He walked through the crowd and started to head for the mansion. "theres a ball tonight in my brothers and i's honor so sence it was so unexpectedly that you are here....you will need to pick come colors for your custom made dress ok?" He wrapped his arm around her waist tightly and firmly he loved her so much...and tonight he would finally get to express how he feels.  

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:18 pm
Ayame smiles and nods. "Ok..." She whispers to one of the servents and he smiles, nodding. "Wonderful."

Ayu nods and thinks. Knowing her and Ayame would probably pick the same color all over again. Hopefully they won't this time.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff