Gay(PM ME!! LOL)
  Les
  Bi
View Results

Star_of_the_future

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:08 pm
My Angelic Touch
Ioji
I'm bi and I probably won't ever tell my parents unless I'm in a same sex relationship and far-far away.

If your parents are against it, don't tell them. They're your parents and they should love you no matter what, but just to be safe you should probably wait.
That's just my view. My dad is very judgmental and , like, literally hates homosexuals. He'd blow a blood vessel. And my mom's a hardxcore Christian who thinks all homosexuals are going straight to hell.
But, y'know. I kinda went off on my own issues. ^^;

But I guess what I'm saying it that it really depends on your parents. So, you said that your dad's really against it, so wait just for your safety.

no ofeense, but thats horrible advice. his parents are ppl he should trust. so what if hes gay? its not bad and nothing to be ashamed of. ur in love with another person who has deep feelings for u- same with a guy and a girl. if u cant open up to ur parents, u cant open up to anyone.

ha thats a load of bull my friend told her parents(see other post) and they hate her for it, also another gay friend's parents are only keeping him because of taxes(or something like that) if u know ur parents dont approve i hate to say but don't tell them if ur still depending on them if they don't approve but aren't hard core about it then maybe u would change their mind because then the situation hits home but if they do approve be open about it  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:46 am
I'm straight, but i got no problem with anyone of other religions/races/sexualities/etc. I say dont tell, if you can help it. but if anything gets real serious, then probably go to your mom, as she seems a little less hard about it. if you can work her over, then you will have backup when telling your dad, sisnce he loves her, right?  

azrael the reaper_95210

x sam is in love x

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:48 am
im bi and just want to let you know that i fell what your going thru i was there but i told my friends and not my parents and don't be scared embrace it  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:09 pm
well yeah I'm pretty sure that I'm straight, but lately I've been confused about it. You should get your parents down in one room, alone with only you and them, and come out of the closet to them. If they truely love you,then they won't care. In America nowadays, the Minorities are looked down on quite a bit. But just think about it. You'll get it off your chest, and it WILL be awkward for a week or 2, but then things will be normal *or close to it*  

Fake Aorta

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

dontnowat2donow

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:31 pm
hay dont worry im bi and im not afraid its only a sexuality heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:23 am
even if im strait i have to feel sympathy toward your cause and the only advice i can give is be honest and if your parents dont approve oh well at least they will still love you it might be hard for a couple of years but just tell them because what is going to happen when they do find out and you didnt tell them  

Descard Lycos

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

trusting paranoia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:01 am
I think you need to get medical evidence that people can be gay because of their hypothalmus.

It's not by choice...it's in the genes.

Once you can do that, they can't do anything more to fight with you other than be unreasonable.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:18 pm
telling your parents is really hard. im bi and i told my mom and she is ok with it, but i have no idea how im gonna tell my dad. he is homophobic and he thinks gays, lesbians, bi, etc. are evil or something. its gonna be very interesting the day i tell him. i half expect him to kick me out of the house, but im not quite sure if he would. its just who you are and there is nothing you can do about it; just never deny it. it'll all work out in the end. if you ever want to talk more, my email is greykitten@sbcglobal.net  

caboose_37

Jackalope2
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:47 pm
@Trusting: Part of it could be in the genes, but most of it really comes down to how your mind works and what you find attractive. Either way, it's about you and no one else really.

A good parent will realize that and not try to force anything on you. They may not approve of it themselves, but they aren't you. It's nice to have approval but in the end you are who you are and should be accepted for that. Go ahead and tell them when you feel comfortable and can make sure you've gt other people to go to if they don't react well..  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:58 pm
Ill tell you what i have told a lot of other people:

SUCK IT UP!

Your parents are going to need to find out sooner or later and if they are good parents they would still love you. If they kick you out of the house well.... i cant help you.  

Zat In The Hat

Hilarious Capitalist

Zat In The Hat

Hilarious Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:01 pm
Start with this "Mom, Dad you would still love me for anything i do right?" if they say yes come right out with it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:07 pm
You should tell your parents before they find out the hard way.... such as finding out from other people or seeing.

LoraHime-Chan

Unlined Paper

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:02 pm

Bi here.
Don't be afraid there is nothing wrong with being gay.
<3
As far as your parents, tell them and them give them time.
My mom flipped out when I told her, but now she's ok with it and now even jokes about it.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 3:39 pm
yo dude...um... where 2 start. oh um im not gay or anything im totally straight. and being gay is weird (no offense) but dude youre gonna have 2 tell your rentz about this. i mean theyre going 2 find out sooner or later. and the sooner the better. and itz better 4 them 2 find out from u and not some1 else. tellum. seriously.  

-iiDR3AM3R-

"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces